S
sver2008
Iron
- Joined
- Dec 22, 2025
- Posts
- 186
- Reputation
- 72
Wsg everyone,
I'm looking for some advice on what to do regarding an order I'm trying to put through. I want to order a complete stack, but I'm running into a major roadblock with shipping from the China warehouse.
Here is my entire order breakdown:
2 kits – HGH (H36)
1 kit – GHK-Cu (CU100)
1 kit – Glutathione (GTT)
1 kit – Mots-c (MS10)
1 kit – Semax (XA10)
1 kit – Selank (SK10)
1 kit – Lemon Bottle (LB10)
1 kit – HCG (G5k)
2 vials – Test E
4 kits – bac water
1 kit – Retatrutide (RT10 / 10mg)
1 kit – Melanotan I (MT1)
1 kit – GHK-Cu 100mg (CU100)
1 kit – bac water
Here is the rundown of the shipping situation based on my chat with support:
The Issue: Shipments from China are currently suspended due to stricter inspections because of a summit being held in Shenzhen.
The Timeline: Support states that it's completely uncertain when shipping will resume and they cannot give an estimate or confirm a timeline.
The Dilemma: They mentioned I can place a pre-order now, but they can't guarantee when it will actually go out.
For anyone who has dealt with similar supplier delays or pre-orders during strict inspection periods: Is it worth placing the pre-order now and just taking the weight of the long, uncertain wait, or should I hold off entirely until normal shipping resumes?
Appreciate any thoughts or advice!
I'm looking for some advice on what to do regarding an order I'm trying to put through. I want to order a complete stack, but I'm running into a major roadblock with shipping from the China warehouse.
Here is my entire order breakdown:
2 kits – HGH (H36)
1 kit – GHK-Cu (CU100)
1 kit – Glutathione (GTT)
1 kit – Mots-c (MS10)
1 kit – Semax (XA10)
1 kit – Selank (SK10)
1 kit – Lemon Bottle (LB10)
1 kit – HCG (G5k)
2 vials – Test E
4 kits – bac water
1 kit – Retatrutide (RT10 / 10mg)
1 kit – Melanotan I (MT1)
1 kit – GHK-Cu 100mg (CU100)
1 kit – bac water
Here is the rundown of the shipping situation based on my chat with support:
The Issue: Shipments from China are currently suspended due to stricter inspections because of a summit being held in Shenzhen.
The Timeline: Support states that it's completely uncertain when shipping will resume and they cannot give an estimate or confirm a timeline.
The Dilemma: They mentioned I can place a pre-order now, but they can't guarantee when it will actually go out.
For anyone who has dealt with similar supplier delays or pre-orders during strict inspection periods: Is it worth placing the pre-order now and just taking the weight of the long, uncertain wait, or should I hold off entirely until normal shipping resumes?
Appreciate any thoughts or advice!


