Chinaman with small arms.

Gonthar

Gonthar

Kraken

• JFL
Reactions: piec and exo
I mean like what's the point of keeping peoples like these alive, like we want to see them suffer or something?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: descension, piec and Gonthar
Blud got dat trex build

• +1
Reactions: descension
I mean like what's the point of keeping peoples like these alive, like we want to see them suffer or something?
I don't know, what do you want to do with them?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: descension, Sawa and Gonthar
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19957 and Deleted member 72072
ive always had that opinion about autists and people with severe syndromes or amputees, they are a waste of human resources and taxpayers money, just kill them atp

jfl at your wife giving birth to an autistic retard and her deciding to keep it

• +1
ive always had that opinion about autists and people with severe syndromes or amputees, they are a waste of human resources and taxpayers money, just kill them atp

jfl at your wife giving birth to an autistic retard and her deciding to keep it

Aside from costing money, nobody would like to be in their place, no one, these conditons just shouldn't exist. This cucked society doesn't have the balls to do anything, there's nothing human about letting peoples like these live.

Aside from costing money, nobody would like to be in their place, no one, these conditons just shouldn't exist. This cucked society doesn't have the balls to do anything, there's nothing human about letting peoples like these live.
saar we wuz liberals en shiet

If he’s able to hold a controller or press both WASD buttons and mouse, I don’t see the problem

• JFL
What if it would be you who would "suffer" from a random condition and others would decide to end your "suffering", without consulting with your first?

What if it would be you who would "suffer" from a random condition and others would decide to end your "suffering", without consulting with your first?
I suffer from inceldom.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar

I wish i could take the mind of guys like you and put them into these peoples bodies.

• JFL
I wish i could take the mind of guys like you and put them into these peoples bodies.
But he was born that way, he doesn't know any better, conjoined twins for example don't think of themselves as cursed or living a horrible life, it's just how they lived their whole life...

But he was born that way, he doesn't know any better, conjoined twins for example don't think of themselves as cursed or living a horrible life, it's just how they lived their whole life...

What in the fuck are you even talking about, you can't be serious.

• Hmm...