Chinese guy reads a selection of antiwhite literature written by Jews

Carv

Carv

Banned

White race is low IQ imagine being racist to all groups expect people who is destroying the United States?

Israel has been down fall of United States we are legit getting cucked by them.

Jews are minority but control most of Congress, Rich, Own most of the United States.

UNITED STATES OF AIPAC ( American Israel Public Affairs Committee )

FOLLOW THE MONEY JEWS ARE UR ENEMY

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, Klasik01, 5'7 zoomer and 10 others
I don't get why jewish leaders want non white immigration. white christians are the only group that likes them. Arabs, blacks and Mexicans usually don't like them lol.

I don't get why jewish leaders want non white immigration. white christians are the only group that likes them. Arabs, blacks and Mexicans usually don't like them lol.
Jewishs are racist. They want to keep blood pure

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, try2beme and Imretarded?
the only literature he needs is the koran

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Carv and try2beme

White race is low IQ imagine being racist to all groups expect people who is destroying the United States?

Jews are minority but control most of Congress, Rich, Own most of the United States.

Most humane jew

• JFL
Reactions: Carv
Bogdan said he need me

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Carv
jews like multicultural societies because it's easy to blend in and rule and not be outed as a group

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Imretarded?
Blacks have no issue with Jews. Dunno abt Mexicans. Arabs hate them

So yeah your wrong
the only literature he needs is the koran
Nobody needs your book. Pick up the bible

• JFL
Reactions: Carv and Imretarded?

So yeah your wrong

I mean like as in the dicksucking that is common with whites.

the chinese are blackpilled af

• JFL
I mean like as in the dicksucking that is common with whites.
Nobody dick sucks Jews in fact many BBCs think they are the original Jews so they certainly won’t suck them off.

Cumskins are cucks made to be forever cucks.

Curries may worship them cos Jews are white so maybe import Indians

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Everyone is getting fucked over by jews at the end of the day.

• JFL

So yeah your wrong

none of that jesus shit works no more, move on buddy

• JFL
none of that jesus shit works no more, move on buddy
Your religion is a farce a pathetic cult of faggotry keep worshipping your black rock you guys are deceived I’ll pray for the Muslims for Islam is a religion of lies and death, a death cult spread and followed by nieave aggresive children who lash out and scream ALLAHU ackbar when they don’t get their own way like a kiddy thawing an dummy out into the road in a rage

• JFL

Goyslopmaxx

Your religion is a farce a pathetic cult of faggotry keep worshipping your black rock you guys are deceived I’ll pray for the Muslims for Islam is a religion of lies and death, a death cult spread and followed by nieave aggresive children who lash out and scream ALLAHU ackbar when they don’t get their own way like a kiddy thawing an dummy out into the road in a rage
john-jonah-jameson-lol.gif

how are jews destroying the USA?

10 high T Aryans can slay millions of juice men. These fuckers don't stand a chance if the Aryans rise once again to assert their dominance.

Everyone is getting fucked over by jews at the end of the day.
Jews are destroying United States mostly white people here so you guys are getting cucked.

I can leave and go to Africa if united states gets fucked .

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: datboijj and TechnoBoss
Jews are destroying United States mostly white people here so you guys are getting cucked.

I can leave and go to Africa if united states gets fucked .
What part of Africa would you go to? Yeah things might get even more fucked here but the circumstances wouldn't be much better over there.

What part of Africa would you go to? Yeah things might get even more fucked here but the circumstances wouldn't be much better over there.
South Africa, Mali, Burkina Faso

Africa is not that unsafe the western media just be yapping. My parents visit all the time and love it.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and TechnoBoss
South Africa, Mali, Burkina Faso

Africa is not that unsafe the western media just be yapping. My parents visit all the time and love it.
South Africa is of course safer in comparison. I don't think either of us should ever go to Uganda, the Congo, etc. Like anywhere else it depends on where you go.

• +1
South Africa is of course safer in comparison. I don't think either of us should ever go to Uganda, the Congo, etc. Like anywhere else it depends on where you go.
What's your point?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
the idea of some jacked zoomer asian reading susan sontag is inherently funny

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Carv