Chinese people have this creepy and evil trait

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
Which is, they take an innocent animal and position it into a scenario of distress. Later, they pull out a camera and film themselves “saving the day” and post it on tik-tok and gather hundreds of thousands of likes from westerners who don’t know better.

For example:

-They take cats and dangle them off of ledges and then start filming themselves & rescue the cat

-They take toucans and force their beaks into trees where the bird is unable to naturally get it out and they start filming themselves removing it and “helping” the bird.

Many such examples. Why are the Chinese so uniquely cruel to animals? I know it’s not all of them but it freaks me out

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, User28823, ManletBlackcel and 10 others

• Ugh..
Reactions: try2beme
Generalizing an entire nationality of over 1 billion people because of what a very very miniscule percent of the population do 🔥🔥. Plus, this is heavily looked down in China. You could say the same thing about every other race or nationality and it would hold no weight

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, ManletBlackcel, Thesoloist22 and 5 others
A lot of people do this thing in general. Not sure what you have against chinese.

Like the goverments. They create the problem then give out the solution. Its a really common thing that happens globally.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and murdah
A lot of people do this thing in general. Not sure what you have against chinese.

Like the goverments. They create the problem then give out the solution. It’s a really common thing that happens globally.
Every single time I have seen these stunts, they have been from a Chinese based account. That is not some sort of coincidence. Literally every single time

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
It's not just animals. There's those videos where a person will be lying down on the street that appears to need medical assistance and literally hundreds of people will walk past and do nothing about it. People will say cherry picked, but like you said, it's literally only China where I see this shit. Their horrible inner nature seems to match their appearance.

• +1
Reactions: Agendum and Abhorrence
Yh we treat niggers the same way here tbh

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj
Countries with high population always seem like the people are psychos

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Agendum and Jamaldickjavontus
You know nothing lmao.
You realize that a majority of the nation is uneducated and live in poor villages.
Do you honestly think this doesn't happen in other rural places.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and murdah
I don’t hate the Chinese people so I hope nobody is taking that much offense to my observation. All peoples and their cultures have deep flaws that need criticism. The Chinese are not uniquely immune to criticism.

You know nothing lmao.
You realize that a majority of the nation is uneducated and live in poor villages.
Do you honestly think this doesn't happen in other rural places.

Then why is it only Chinese accounts that post these sort of things?! I’m not denying that it doesn’t happen elsewhere but why do the Chinese specifically post this sort of content?

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Then why is it only Chinese accounts that post these sort of things?! I’m not denying that it doesn’t happen elsewhere but why do the Chinese specifically post this sort of content?
The Chinese web is vast. Almost everyone in the villages has a phone and internet connection compared to the rest kf the world

The Chinese web is vast. Almost everyone in the villages has a phone and internet connection compared to the rest kf the world
Excellent answer. The Chinese have internet service and the rest of the world doesn’t. This obviously explains why we exclusively see Chinese people posting such odd animal abuse videos

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, thereallegend and shabby890
Excellent answer. The Chinese have internet service and the rest of the world doesn’t. This obviously explains why we exclusively see Chinese people posting such odd animal abuse videos
Ok.
70 years ago a majority of the nation was still in utter poverty. China was just recovering from two major wars. During the later economic growth of the 80s to 90s the people got richer but the culture did not. Compared to Europe where society evolved along technology, the Chinese were thrown into the modern age. Many still today rearian the same beliefs and customs from dynastic rule; the cultural revolution did not completely remove that.

As for the treatment of animals, they are considered food at best, due to constant famines.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, thereallegend and Eternal_
Ok.
70 years ago a majority of the nation was still in utter poverty. China was just recovering from two major wars. During the later economic growth of the 80s to 90s the people got richer but the culture did not. Compared to Europe where society evolved along technology, the Chinese were thrown into the modern age. Many still today rearian the same beliefs and customs from dynastic rule; the cultural revolution did not completely remove that.

As for the treatment of animals, they are considered food at best, due to constant famines.
Thank you for your honesty.

So then animals are food at best and at worst, they are animated toys to be manipulated with and tortured and exist as source of entertainment. Unfortunate.

I hope the Chinese culture will evolve in due time.

• +1
Reactions: shabby890
Thank you for your honesty.

So then animals are food at best and at worst, they are animated toys to be manipulated with and tortured and exist as source of entertainment. Unfortunate.

I hope the Chinese culture will evolve in due time.
It's only the really rural village hicks that do this. Most of them are inbred too.

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
being a evil ethnic is legit

cocky ethnics do their evil deed then corrupt white women and give them interracial sex

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fynasids dk, Gilbert_Durandal, thereallegend and 1 other person
It's only the really rural village hicks that do this. Most of them are inbred too.
Yes I’m aware. I’ve watched many videos of Chinese city and suburban dwellers and they’re often seen walking their furry companions around and caring for them in a very humane manner.

• +1
Reactions: shabby890
aryans are the true sons of God

Which is, they take an innocent animal and position it into a scenario of distress. Later, they pull out a camera and film themselves “saving the day” and post it on tik-tok and gather hundreds of thousands of likes from westerners who don’t know better.

For example:

-They take cats and dangle them off of ledges and then start filming themselves & rescue the cat

-They take toucans and force their beaks into trees where the bird is unable to naturally get it out and they start filming themselves removing it and “helping” the bird.

Many such examples. Why are the Chinese so uniquely cruel to animals? I know it’s not all of them but it freaks me out
Lol, lots of similar clips from India too...They just want to make money on youtube, they don't care about animals.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend, Tabula Rasa, Agendum and 2 others
evil chinks evil chinks

For example:

some ching chong eyes look super uncanny idk why its like they have legit mega hooded deep set eyes

Sound like any other ethnic