• So Sad
Reactions: datboijj, iam good boy, fuxkdakikez and 2 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, HTN_Mentalcel, xegigi and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212
if you were born in 2002-2004 the pandemic probably ruined your life and its why you aren’t here you want to be in life.

• +1
Reactions: Bushman and HTN_Mentalcel
They caused coronavirus

Why don’t people hate them more

@seethe
Chinks have been evil throughout history. Probably because they’re short and ugly. Incel rage etc.

• +1
Reactions: Bushman and Ricky212
That’s not all they have in store for the West.
They are actively destroying American neighborhoods by smuggling in fentanyl and xylazine.

Is there any race more vile than the Chinese?
Any race more faithless and heathen?

• +1
And tiktok too

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Ricky212
Some dare to say they even own America
GLnbF0fXQAAUF1r

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and Ricky212
Did you miss out on the time where all the Chinese people get assaulted just walking down the street in the west?

as if we aren’t already hated in the west,I can sense a racist undertone when I interact with most british boomers. will have spent 10 fucking years in this grey little island shithole by the time I graduate.

how exactly did rona ruin the political and economic landscapes of the world, let’s hear a insightful breakdown from a sub room temp iq nigger. Ok no?

On a personal level then , did you have a colorful social life beforehand you 5’7 autist? Or you parents can’t afford rent anymore? Did your grandparents die?

Most people I’ve met actually enjoyed the lockdown, sorry mr NT tyrone special, ruined your slaying schedule

• JFL
Reactions: Eternal_ and Ricky212
2020 was one of the best times of my life jfl

JFL at blaming Chinese people for the effects of COVID

If anything, they did y'all a favor by killing your annoying old boomers so youngins might be slightly more valuable in the job market

Think about the "damage" that took place.

Was it from the virus or your dumbfuck politicians' reaction to it?
Il 1080xN5223642181 it53

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
JFL at blaming Chinese people for the effects of COVID

If anything, they did y'all a favor by killing your annoying old boomers so youngins might be slightly more valuable in the job market

Think about the "damage" that took place.

Was it from the virus or your dumbfuck politicians' reaction to it?
View attachment 2871664
COVID was a scam anyways, it was just the flu, why was there no flu cases for 2 years, this never happens, there is always flu cases. It was all a scam

its 2024 and noone has an explantion about corona. some say it was made in lab, some say the pangolins did it, some say it was bats

• +1
Did you miss out on the time where all the Chinese people get assaulted just walking down the street in the west?

as if we aren’t already hated in the west,I can sense a racist undertone when I interact with most british boomers. will have spent 10 fucking years in this grey little island shithole by the time I graduate.

how exactly did rona ruin the political and economic landscapes of the world, let’s hear a insightful breakdown from a sub room temp iq nigger. Ok no?

On a personal level then , did you have a colorful social life beforehand you 5’7 autist? Or you parents can’t afford rent anymore? Did your grandparents die?

Most people I’ve met actually enjoyed the lockdown, sorry mr NT tyrone special, ruined your slaying schedule
Should be increased 10 folds my life is literally ruined.

YES I DID

I enjoyed the lockdown as well, but now my life is ruined!

• JFL
Reactions: seethe
Should be increased 10 folds my life is literally ruined.
Hey we can run it down in London little man, np at all I’d beat the brakes off you trust, come to shootfighters gym in Wembley I gotta make sure you don’t bring out a rambo or sum
YES I DID

I enjoyed the lockdown as well, but now my life is ruined!
how did it ruin your shit life elab, jfl at your victim’s mentality, blacks always have that shit while being the most privileged racial group,
Screenshot 2024 04 21 at 034202

if you studied half as hard as me you’d be in Oxford, and you’d be able to afford triple LL and all the facial surgeries in the world to fix your subhumanity

• JFL
Hey we can run it down in London little man, np at all I’d beat the brakes off you trust, come to shootfighters gym in Wembley I gotta make sure you don’t bring out a rambo or sum

how did it ruin your shit life elab, jfl at your victim’s mentality, blacks always have that shit while being the most privileged racial group, View attachment 2871904
if you studied half as hard as me you’d be in Oxford, and you’d be able to afford triple LL and all the facial surgeries in the world to fix your subhumanity
JFL at your ass :feelskek:

Thinking I care about that

Clubs are completely dead due to coronavirus and people aren’t half as social anymore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bushman, TsarTsar444 and seethe
That’s not all they have in store for the West.
They are actively destroying American neighborhoods by smuggling in fentanyl and xylazine.

Is there any race more vile than the Chinese?
Any race more faithless and heathen?
Worse than jews imo

• +1
Reactions: Bushman
JFL at your ass :feelskek:

Thinking I care about that

Clubs are completely dead due to coronavirus and people aren’t half as social anymore
jfl at your observation , the sense of community is gradually lost after the start of the internet of era , it's not an overnight phenomenon.

and also jfled at you thinking your 5'7 sub 5 black ass was gonna slay in clubs regardless
Worse than jews imo
no shit it's long been over for the small hats we are the emergeing world power

• JFL
The Eastasian don't have migrantion anymore,while the Korea and Japan are low population to cause a migration wave,The only east asians Europe used to get is Southern Chinese Hakkas,They paied lot of money to get into Europe and seek opportunities,But get discrimination,racism beaten etc.So They stopped going to Europe

hakka, baiyue are devious creatures

• +1
They caused coronavirus

Why don’t people hate them more

@seethe
My medical surgeries got delayed cz of covid and deadass made me turn insane for months

The jews and chinks let this happen 🤮

• +1
My medical surgeries got delayed cz of covid and deadass made me turn insane for months

The jews and chinks let this happen 🤮
And @seethe refuses to take any accountability

• JFL
Reactions: seethe and try2beme
And @seethe refuses to take any accountability
it’s not my fault your shit political system can’t deal with some mere flu.

If they were based they’d start deporting blacks and brownoids to reduce crime rate.

You lot almost contribute nothing to the western society

• JFL
This nigger is low iq

He forgot that jews exist

• Ugh..
The Eastasian don't have migrantion anymore,while the Korea and Japan are low population to cause a migration wave,The only east asians Europe used to get is Southern Chinese Hakkas,They paied lot of money to get into Europe and seek opportunities,But get discrimination,racism beaten etc.So They stopped going to Europe

hakka, baiyue are devious creatures
You are a useless little shit, defend your nationality wtf?

it’s not my fault your shit political system can’t deal with some mere flu.

If they were based they’d start deporting blacks and brownoids to reduce crime rate.

You lot almost contribute nothing to the western society
Crime is necessary to keep life interesting

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman and seethe
Crime is necessary to keep life interesting
if some black guy mouth off on me irl like what you've just done , yk I'd do a serious crime on him

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Bushman and seethe
i looked my best during the pandemic im not mad at them at all

You are a useless little shit, defend your nationality wtf?
you consider hakka to be one of us?
don't be stupid
they are the cause of every problem in this country

• JFL
Reactions: seethe
you consider hakka to be one of us?
don't be stupid
they are the cause of every problem in this country
Is hakka a lower caste? Like Dalits?

Is hakka a lower caste? Like Dalits?
jews of china
they collaborate with Globalist World order