Chinese race has lower appeal than Curries

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
Honestly i don't know how it is not clear for this forum at this point.

They are the most alien race compared to (Almost) all the rest in almost every term. They are shorter, have small hands and feet, extremely flat faces, etc.

The only reason i think people don’t count them as lower appeal than curries is because they have a lot of population (That obviously like their own race for exposure reasons) and because they are moneymaxxed and welfaremaxxed.

"B-b-b-but KPOP bro". Put an Indian chanting that satanic trash and he probably would also get a lot of fans at this point. Look at that trash can Zayn Malik for example "statusmogging" his entire group.

PD: I'm not against Chinese, Koreans or other kinds of east asians. Also I don't care about your regional beefs of "Muh i'm korean dumbass, do i look chinese to you??? You are offending me Muh we were at war with the emperor Xing Xong the second". Yes you do look chinese that's why i said it.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770, pig_face, sportsmogger and 6 others
its not a race retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, lemonnz, Tai Lung and 1 other person
Also LMAO at thinking Zayn Malik statusmogs Harry Styles

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular

Suntzu 3

It’s true af, I encounter a lot of curries and chinese people and I would say curries look way better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, HTN_Mentalcel, slavicpsycho and 2 others
It’s true af, I encounter a lot of curries and chinese people and I would say curries look way better
I would marry an indian women way before a chinese one

Not that i could achieve any of both 😂😂😂

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, sportsmogger, slavicpsycho and 1 other person

Idk I see mostly chinese men, donno how their women look like but Indian women do look bad ngl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
water

• +1
Chinese mog esp Tibetan admixture

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and SidharthTheSlayer
Ehhh it depends. Northern Countries and Southern Chinese there is probably an advantage for the curries, but a northern Asian has way more appeal than either types of curries

I'm talking proper Indian phenos not Pashtuns in Pakistan.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
The male curries in this vid

Look substantially better than typical Chinese men

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and Deleted member 60224
Not a pixel

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger

They are the most alien race compared to (Almost) all the rest in almost every term. They are shorter, have small hands and feet, extremely flat faces, etc.

The only reason i think people don’t count them as lower appeal than curries is because they have a lot of population (That obviously like their own race for exposure reasons) and because they are moneymaxxed and welfaremaxxed.

"B-b-b-but KPOP bro". Put an Indian chanting that satanic trash and he probably would also get a lot of fans at this point. Look at that trash can Zayn Malik for example "statusmogging" his entire group.

PD: I'm not against Chinese, Koreans or other kinds of east asians. Also I don't care about your regional beefs of "Muh i'm korean dumbass, do i look chinese to you??? You are offending me Muh we were at war with the emperor Xing Xong the second". Yes you do look chinese that's why i said it.
SQUISHY SQUISHY!!

Depends on Admixture and ancestry

Chinese isn't a race and even Han is generalization.

Northern Chinese are tall asf I dont know what u talking about

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and Xangsane
Also LMAO at thinking Zayn Malik statusmogs Harry Styles
Zayn has more followers on IG despite barely posting and being basically retired for like a decade jfl

Chinese are subhumans but curries way worse. Too much failos like bad smell and accent make them worse ethnicity in the world. Chinks don't smell as bad and are richer on average.

Zayn has more followers on IG despite barely posting and being basically retired for like a decade jfl
"ig followers" lmao Styles has more more twitter followers and Zayn hasn't been relevenat for a decade how can he possibly have more status? you're braindead

Stop coping brother you say this because mexicans are the chinese of america

Also what's up with the chinese and them angry faces?? Lighten up man, open your eyes a little

Stop coping brother you say this because mexicans are the chinese of america

Also what's up with the chinese and them angry faces?? Lighten up man, open your eyes a little
Mexicans ??

U mean opera masks

not necessarily, I know one tall chinese guy and most Chinese I know are from the north (Beijing)

Suicidefuel for @Geneticist

AVG zoomer in doujin mogs all the indian population

IMG 3639

Average Indian in the slums of Mumbai’s sewer mog these.

Attachments

• IMG_3646.jpeg
    IMG_3646.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3429.jpeg
    IMG_3429.jpeg
    986.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3430.jpeg
    IMG_3430.jpeg
    767.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3431.jpeg
    IMG_3431.jpeg
    896.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3432.jpeg
    IMG_3432.jpeg
    544 KB · Views: 0
No fucking way. Only positive thing curries are known for in the West are being memes with their goofy accents and comical behavior. I personally like Indians because I find them funny, but if I was a woman I would probably hate them jfl.

No fucking way. Only positive thing curries are known for in the West are being memes with their goofy accents and comical behavior. I personally like Indians because I find them funny, but if I was a woman I would probably hate them jfl.
Chink has this

Chink has this

I think Asians are generally quite attractive, especially the foids. If Asians were just taller I feel like they’d be a close second to whites on the mog list. Maybe even the women would fog white women with a spot in first place for women specifically.

Same tbh. Their food tastes better that’s the only reason

• Love it
Same tbh. Their food tastes better that’s the only reason
You and Maghreb are both delusional. Asian foids fog even white women. Let alone stinky curry foids.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
You and Maghreb are both delusional. Asian foids fog even white women. Let alone stinky curry foids.
I don’t like cumskin women. Gook women get mogged by annoying Cumskins which says a lot. Curry foids are great they less annoying and love giving pussy they mogg by default

I don’t like cumskin women. Gook women get mogged by annoying Cumskins which says a lot. Curry foids are great they less annoying and love giving pussy they mogg by default
Again, you are delusional. Curry foids being easy to fu€k is also not a good thing.

They are the most alien race compared to (Almost) all the rest in almost every term. They are shorter, have small hands and feet, extremely flat faces,
These features are actually ideal for foids. This is why Asians foids fog white foids. Slimmer, shorter, prettier, tighter p, etc. Most submissive.
You could argue that these features are bad for men, because they are.

The flat face theory is also fake. Yes this is one of the Mongoloid features that some of the ugly Asians have, but it’s not a thing for all Asian people. That’s like saying all white people have a hook nose and prey eyes. It’s one of the Caucasian features that some of the ugly white people have, but it’s not like every white person has it.

Last edited:
  • +1