Chinese vs Russian

copemaxxeer

copemaxxeer

Dominant Femboy
I was thinking in learning russian before this war started but considering how russia was forced to become a chink vassal thanks to these sanctions, should I go for chinese instead? I have been learning japanese in the meanwhile so mandarin should not be as hard for me as it is for the average westerner

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Magical Apple, Mrinfinityx, Deleted member 5815 and 1 other person
I’m just waiting for the nuke tbh.

Also, if you learn russian you’ll be able to somewhat understand the Balkan languages like Serbian, Bulgarian, Croatian because they are similar.

So if you’re hunting for Balkan stacies, go for it. :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096 and Deleted member 16369
I would go for Mandarin there's no way Russia will reach the level of influence and power China has

What are you doing to learn Japanese by the way?

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel
What are you doing to learn Japanese by the way?
I did pay for 2 years of classes, once I got a level good enough for sort of understanding anime without subtitles I stopped paying, will see how far can I go with self studying now that I can learn more passively

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 5815
Neither

English is enough everywhere in the world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
I was thinking in learning russian before this war started but considering how russia was forced to become a chink vassal thanks to these sanctions, should I go for chinese instead? I have been learning japanese in the meanwhile so mandarin should not be as hard for me as it is for the average westerner

View attachment 1569561
Putin special force on his way to break u, learn Russian u are a delusional faggot

English is enough everywhere in the world
The chinese have multiple times told about their intentions about making their language actually important, russians have now an incentive to teach mandarin as second language instead of english to their population (they need to avoid their population to become pro western, while they need to appease their chink overlords), I see you are from the Netherlands so you might not realize this but every single person I have met that learns english becomes a uber globo homo bot, the sino russian alliance does not like western ideas, neither muslims, you are not really seing the big picture, cosmopolitanism is over, hell even the fucking international space station proyect is over, the clearest sign of this era ending was the united states steping out of his role as the world police.

The dominos have finally been put in motion

Last edited:
Russian actually isn't as bad as it looks at first, I knew how to read the Cyrillic script in like a few days, just word order and grammar is difficult to learn. Chinese on the other hand I can't speak from experience but it looks hard af

Russian. It's much easier to learn, and Russian is used not only in Russia, but in Ukraine, Belarus, Baltics, Caucasus, Central Asia, and Mongolia. Mandarin is only used in China/Taiwan.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345