Chinese watch brand that makes great clones of luxury watches

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

๐•ธ๐–Š๐–—๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–†๐–—๐–ž ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–—๐–• โ€ข ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฅ‡
Joined
May 15, 2020
Posts
97,620
Reputation
297,111
I'll put you into some game rn. I love watches it's my hobby and I like collecting them but I know a lot of you niggas are broke and can't afford expensive watches so I suggest buying watches from this website and this Chinese brand Addiesdive


They make homeage watches of expensive luxury swiss watches. They are not as good as superclones but also a lot cheaper with better shipping, better transit times and are actually built well and not just made to copy something to the tee.

One of my favourite models is this.

1000250349


It's a direct inspired by Breitling Top time. Which is 2000$+ watch.
1000250445
 
  • +1
Reactions: BeanCelll and price.
Just say it's ur dropshipping store nga ๐Ÿ˜‚
 
  • JFL
Reactions: inyerta, BeanCelll, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
Donald Duck Money GIF
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I'll put you into some game rn. I love watches it's my hobby and I like collecting them but I know a lot of you niggas are broke and can't afford expensive watches so I suggest buying watches from this website and this Chinese brand Addiesdive


They make homeage watches of expensive luxury swiss watches. They are not as good as superclones but also a lot cheaper with better shipping, better transit times and are actually built well and not just made to copy something to the tee.

One of my favourite models is this.

View attachment 5704242

It's a direct inspired by Breitling Top time. Which is 2000$+ watch.
View attachment 5704243
Wouldnโ€™t even pay 2 dollers for that shit watch
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
just buy reps of the real thing.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: polarpop
Reps are way more expensive tho
tbf theyre about the same price

i bought a fake cartier for $85 with shipping, the website you gave is give or take the same amount
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
tbf theyre about the same price

i bought a fake cartier for $85 with shipping, the website you gave is give or take the same amount
Those reps are useless nigga. I'm talking about superclones
 
  • JFL
Reactions: polarpop

Similar threads

Minuskul
Replies
8
Views
41
Minuskul
Minuskul
Jesus_ist_Kรถnig
Replies
1
Views
14
incomplete
incomplete
Joeseminate
Replies
2
Views
40
Joeseminate
Joeseminate
Alton
Replies
0
Views
15
Alton
Alton

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top