Chinese will exterminate all the other races after whites are gone 100% srs

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
I don't mean exterminate as in literal mass killings (though who knows, perhaps they will do this to those specific groups that resist the most), but rather in a similar way to how they are currently committing ethnic cleansing against the Tibetans. First they will obtain enough influence over a region as to make the mass immigration of their kind over there possible. Then they will make sure that they can strong-arm the local governments into enacting policies that favor their regime. Once their own populations grow large enough they will slowly take over the nation because of higher IQ and support from Chinese authorities. Once they are in control they will enact policies aimed at reducing the size of the native population while slowly increasing the size of their own via immigration of other Chinese while also suppressing native birth rates while nurturing their own. Over time all the races except the chinese will be gone or half-breeds even the muslims.

Just lol at all the ethnics complaining about "muh white supremacy" life will be hell on earth for them after the Chinese enslave them.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and fukmylyf
as long as some chinese cuties come to my country I'm fine with it.

Someone should nuke China they scare me ngl

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and BigBoy
I don't mean exterminate as in literal mass killings (though who knows, perhaps they will do this to those specific groups that resist the most), but rather in a similar way to how they are currently committing ethnic cleansing against the Tibetans. First they will obtain enough influence over a region as to make the mass immigration of their kind over there possible. Then they will make sure that they can strong-arm the local governments into enacting policies that favor their regime. Once their own populations grow large enough they will slowly take over the nation because of higher IQ and support from Chinese authorities. Once they are in control they will enact policies aimed at reducing the size of the native population while slowly increasing the size of their own via immigration of other Chinese while also suppressing native birth rates while nurturing their own. Over time all the races except the chinese will be gone or half-breeds even the muslims.

Just lol at all the ethnics complaining about "muh white supremacy" life will be hell on earth for them after the Chinese enslave them.
China isn't what we should be worried about rly, just a reminder that there will be 5 billion africans in 2100.

No extermination for your face

good.
people need to die

As long as white women find Asian men subhuman it won’t happen

China isn't what we should be worried about rly, just a reminder that there will be 5 billion africans in 2100.

jfl at this shit. Do you really think Africa will make it to 5 billion before half of them starve to death? lmao

If your scared of Africans than a totalitarian regime that wants world domination you need to have a reality check dude it's over for us curries dude I bet our heritage will be gone the western kikes have already done that historically China will do worse

this is actually so legit.

Lel

I support accelerationism