Chink subhuman voted #1 sexiest man after Henry Cavil. Comments roasting the Gook subhuman apart

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and ReadBooksEveryday
At least michael j jordn had muscles and charisma and a cute prettyboy face
But this lad is just recessed
only flaw michael b jordan has is a recessed chin but he covers that up with a goattee + he is black, racial failos are allowed on said race

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: terrorblade, Manu le coq and ReadBooksEveryday

Ceo of cope​

prey eyes =/= bad eyes. He still has decent eye shape with no sceleral show, downturned medial canthus, good pfl to pfh ratio, good eye spacing, medium set dark thick positively tilted eyebrows, no visible assymetry and lightly colored eyes. You dont need aspie coinslot hunter eyes to be gl. Also, lower third matters way more than eye area for male smv

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
he's got the same ugly but high status combo as ringo starr, ringo starr had fans too. in fact all of the beatles were deformed, yet they were sex symbols. they kicked out the original drummer because he mogged them to death
Brutal drummer mog & @ReadBooksEveryday

133235BF 8224 4E1B A580 B0144FA2882A

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and ReadBooksEveryday
I feel like they voted for this subhuman so the white masterrace doesnt win. Even though we ALL know the REAL WINNER
The Asian won brother
It's over
The age of white man has fallen. The age of orcs (ugly gook subhumans) has begun

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 18244
prey eyes =/= bad eyes. He still has decent eye shape with no sceleral show, downturned medial canthus, good pfl to pfh ratio, good eye spacing, medium set dark thick positively tilted eyebrows, no visible assymetry and lightly colored eyes. You dont need aspie coinslot hunter eyes to be gl. Also, lower third matters way more than eye area for male smv
Agreed with all this

@Preston Pin brother

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
He was voted #1 sexiest man though. How do you cope incel
He was rated that because of BTS popularity, not because he is physically more attractive. Women will say any subhuman is hot if he has status. The amount of women I heard saying shit like Dio, Gene Simmons, Lemmy, and even G.G. Alin are sexy as fuck is astounding. More proof that it's LMS and not LLL.

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade, STEVE GAMING, Moggie and 1 other person
This is a better picture
View attachment 1834561
Jb appeal, Henry cavill doesnt have a teen fanbase to vote for him. So he loses the vote
Henry Cavill doesn't have a ten quadrillion chink fanbase to vote for him u mean, hence the comments bashing him. 100% guaranteed the gookoid had major plastic surgery done and still looks like shit needing to fraud hard with lighting, angles, and(jfl at this) makeup. Stay coping ricelet.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: terrorblade and ReadBooksEveryday
Henry Cavill doesn't have a ten quadrillion chink fanbase to vote for him u mean, hence the comments bashing him. 100% guaranteed the gookoid had major plastic surgery done and still looks like shit needing to fraud hard with lighting, angles, and(jfl at this) makeup. Stay coping ricelet.
The only ones bashing him are men. I dont care about homos opinion.

Arent u the one coping because your so upset that your boyfriend didn't get first place? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Arent u the one coping because your so upset that your boyfriend didn't get first place? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Muh boyfriend, always some kind of useless attack on character when you can't cope with your own race.

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade
Tccandler

• JFL
Reactions: terrorblade, ReadBooksEveryday and Looks234
Take that with a grain of salt
Aziz ansari 1 69b6ab574be94fcaa888126e07083a6d

• JFL
Some things even jews can't do. It's like veganism propaganda - is just not gonna win against MckeeD.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: terrorblade, Hero of the Imperium and ReadBooksEveryday
If any guy should've won from bts it should be Taehyung

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
If any guy should've won from bts it should be Taehyung

Unironically mogs Henry cavill. Especially with zoomer girls. I can just ask my friends at school.

Claiming Avi.

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, terrorblade, Over and 2 others
insane to think jb kpop fans managed to vote a subhuman gook (whose even uglier compared to other Asians) over gigachad Henry caville in a western beauty competition

their either very high in numbers or used some sort of bot (what kind of 16 year old foid can do that shit tho jfl)

either way, this is very unsettling; kpop is a real legitimate phenomenon

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
thread title should be: bitter cumskin men coping with the fact the euro-centrism failed this time

mfers cant even let non-whites get the crown for a day smh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BongMog, Deleted member 21700, Cheesyrumble and 1 other person
What a joke. People talk about how the media pushes the BBC narrative, and while that’s true I’ve 100% seen BBCs slay in action, and heard from many women that they like bbcs. I’ve never seen or heard any woman express interest in these kpop guys. I swear it’s a myth created by the media. The only Asians I’ve seen get pussy weren’t trying to be cool or attractive, they were just NT and got lucky with below average women. If you’re a chink and think that dressing like k pop is going to be your ticket to pussy I suggest you reconsider

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade
Life fuel

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
What a joke. People talk about how the media pushes the BBC narrative, and while that’s true I’ve 100% seen BBCs slay in action, and heard from many women that they like bbcs. I’ve never seen or heard any woman express interest in these kpop guys. I swear it’s a myth created by the media. The only Asians I’ve seen get pussy weren’t trying to be cool or attractive, they were just NT and got lucky with below average women. If you’re a chink and think that dressing like k pop is going to be your ticket to pussy I suggest you reconsider
Dont knock it. That's just your individual experience. The reality is that east asians have never had higher smv now than ever before. Its thanks to korean and Japanese entertainment.

• JFL
Dont knock it. That's just your individual experience. The reality is that east asians have never had higher smv now than ever before. Its thanks to korean and Japanese entertainment.
I live in a diverse western liberal city so I see it all. K pop maxxing isn’t the best path for Asians to get some play, and it certainly isn’t enough to make them as attractive as whites. If you’re rice you need to NT and money maxx (as well as basic looksmaxing of course). There’s no k pop swag for your genetics

• +1
  • JFL
Not only do we have to pretend that K-Pop sounds good, they even make us pretend that Asian men are good looking. When will the torture end?

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxed and ReadBooksEveryday
very good post
and the numbers show asian males are the least selected with white males at the top taking all the other wymxn away, including yours. good post indeed. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

twink white boy destroys the alpha gook

Attachments

• 92452CCA-003C-4323-969D-D098D6B5A5A1.jpeg
    92452CCA-003C-4323-969D-D098D6B5A5A1.jpeg
    77.8 KB · Views: 0
  • D78EB969-5521-48C8-8858-B1388027DA8E.png
    D78EB969-5521-48C8-8858-B1388027DA8E.png
    581 KB · Views: 0
  • 7928A058-8BF8-40E0-A11D-F7CDC5CEFA9D.png
    7928A058-8BF8-40E0-A11D-F7CDC5CEFA9D.png
    280.4 KB · Views: 0
A lot of coping just because ur favorite white boy isnt number one hahahahhahaa
Who's the one coping here, us or gooks like you who voted by the millions on a no-name poll. And then you unironically think this translates to real life smv lmao. Here's what jbs actually think about gookcels.

• JFL
you guys forget that asians are also gigafailod by small dick stereotype. I am willing to bet if that didnt exist that asians would have way higher smv

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
20 years ago asians weren’t even in the radar, not even a threat. weak, quiet, submissive, nerdy

but now sfcels are genuinely fuming over some gook winning some irrelevant beauty competition, malding over kpop in western media, and even resorting to coping like “bbbut no girls find them attractive irl!!”… (reminder that the competition was based on votes)

Vince Carter Basketball GIF by NBA

it’s over for the west. you guys did this to yourselves, letting ethnics into your media. reminder, kpop wasn’t even a thing 5 years ago in the west, imagine them by 2030

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kingcel32, ReadBooksEveryday, Clark69 and 1 other person