Chink virus ruined lives of other Asians!

Deleted member 9048

Deleted member 9048

‏‏‎ ‎
Interview in Vietnamese:

https://www.lofficielvietnam.com/ho...iRAMrC4QHg4-aPo-UONsZWk96NZVFOcfW_INgqUGkbTe8

"Since the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic, racism, insults, and assaults on Asians have occurred everywhere. I noticed that you are very concerned about this issue on social media. Can you share your thoughts on this situation?"

"Simonas: It is true that Asians are suffering this very serious problem of stigma all over the world. I personally experienced this when the pandemic broke out. Many people fear that I will be the cause of their illness. In fact, even when COVID-19 did not appear, Asians were always discriminated against. They started with prejudices or "harmless jokes." With the epidemic worsening, Asians are becoming more and more discriminated, and blamed for what's happening. Therefore, I understand that I have to be the one to speak up to educate the misconceptions, also to protect myself and others.

Even Vietnamese gigachang like Simonas Pham got discriminated against because of subhumans truecel slit eyed chinks like @thecel ate something he was not supposed to :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
@thecel
@thecel
@thecel
@thecel
@thecel
@thecel

@Chineseguyslefort

@thecel
@thecel
@thecel
@thecel
@thecel
@thecel

@Chineseguyslefort
@Chineseguyslefort
@Chineseguyslefort
@Chineseguyslefort@Chineseguyslefort@Chineseguyslefort@Chineseguyslefort@Chineseguyslefort@Chineseguyslefort@Chineseguyslefort@Chineseguyslefort@Chineseguyslefort@Chineseguyslefort

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
Keep crying for us. Bat soup taste good.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: hennypapi and Deleted member 9048

Users who are viewing this thread

Back