Chink whore gets called racial whore by rednecks and posts on r/Asian masculinity for sympathy points

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
The post

The comments

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, normie_joe, cromagnon and 11 others
This sounds like bait

Don't ever trust whatever dumb shit you read on Reddit unless there's video footage

• +1
Reactions: greywind, oragamifolds, |Daddy_Zygos| and 3 others
@gooner23 @๕ඞChick3ncu1ry @Richard Cheese @SadLivwr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: not__cel, tombradylover, Ryan and 4 others
I'm deleting the comments rn because it's derailing the thread but make a thread on this bhai @looksmac

• Love it
Reactions: looksmac
gay fake homosexual yellow nigger content

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Jason Voorhees

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Use1ess
wmaf posting on there was mistake one

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Chink Hoe!

• +1
“Turn around chink, turn around”:chad::chad:

• +1

Yea bro talking to ur family=higher smv, if that’s the case in Asian households, why do Asian women not suffer the same fate 🤔

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
im so confused was the altercation due to wmaf or something thats all the comments are saying and what it gotta do with trumps assassination attempt:feelshah:

• +1
I'm telling you niggas all asian brocels should go mass ER on asian whores. They need to subjected to chinese water torture method. Literally wipe them out of existence. They need to become extinct like the dodo bird. @gooner23

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, emo, bananasslayer and 3 others
im so confused was the altercation due to wmaf or something thats all the comments are saying and what it gotta do with trumps assassination attempt:feelshah:
She went a MAGA concert at the time of the trump shooting and got called chink by them. The WMAF asian comments are because she married a white guy and is now asking asian males to fight on her behalf because she got bullied. The comments are asking her to go ask her white husband and whites to fight for her.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin, Marsiere214, emo and 1 other person
@mrriceguyreturn

Asian women in America belong to white men, same with pajeetas, even before I ascended and was fat I was able to fuck like 2 ABGs just because I was white with a nordic pheno and had blue eyes

I feel for ricecels though. Brutal as fuck, they need to just stop giving asian women so much power over them. Go fuck black bitches or something to get your confidence up

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing, Marsiere214, 8uAte and 3 others
She went a MAGA concert at the time of the trump shooting and got called chink by them. The WMAF asian comments are because she married a white guy and is now asking asian males to fight on her behalf because she got bullied. The comments are asking her to go ask her white husband and whites to fight for her.
her husband probably already beats her thats probably why she asking, mildy brutal "escape my conservative routes western asian american foid" death

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Jason Voorhees and bananasslayer
Imagine a white bitch with a black husband trying to complain about ANYTHING at all in stromfront.org lmao dumbass noodle whore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: solohunter99, AstroMutt, Marsiere214 and 5 others
It says ghibli concert bro wdym maga?? Lol

• +1
Asian women in America belong to white men, same with pajeetas, even before I ascended and was fat I was able to fuck like 2 ABGs just because I was white with a nordic pheno and had blue eyes

I feel for ricecels though. Brutal as fuck, they need to just stop giving asian women so much power over them. Go fuck black bitches or something to get your confidence up
You can get pretty hot Latinas and Arab foids as a fat nordic . Congrats on winning the genetic lottery btw . I have run OLD experiements and Noridcs did the best globally

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Chadeep, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
she’s a complete moron despite the superior iq what compelled her to post on am rather than twitter or literally any other platform

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Costcosuperstore and Jason Voorhees
You can get pretty hot Latinas and Arab foids as a fat nordic . Congrats on winning the genetic lottery btw . I have run OLD experiements and Noridcs did the best globally
yeah I got a couple latinas, here and there but no arab foids live in my area but there are many pajeetas, they will fuck you so easily it's insane. I'm skinny and htn now so I can slay many women now. I need to try to find some middle eastern baddy and slay

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Costcosuperstore, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
yeah I got a couple latinas, here and there but no arab foids live in my area but there are many pajeetas, they will fuck you so easily it's nsane
Not surprised. Whats it like being the top pheno

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Jason Voorhees and count grishnackh
ofc they did highest appeal

• +1
Not surprised. Whats it like being the top pheno
Pretty based. I am blessed to not be a med or any other brown shitskin, or nigger.
I would kms if I looked like this

Brown

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and AscensionMan98

Rice brah x black foids.

Match made in the bottom of the barrel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Chadeep, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
ofc they did highest appeal
They did twice as good on bumble as my med chad ( Italians btfo ).

The only places where spaniard and Italian chad out performed was scandanvian countries. But that is due to exotic halo .

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and bananasslayer

I don't think anyone cares about them tbh. Like @St.TikTokcel says they can be given to horses and no one would care.

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Rice brah x black foids.

Match made in the bottom of the barrel.
Bottom of the barrel but their genetics compliment each other so it may workout

• +1
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: her husband is white wmaf is so brutal

• +1
I don't think anyone cares about them tbh. Like @St.TikTokcel they can be given to horses and no one would care.
Yea I don't fuck with asians either. My asian coworker keeps staring at me. The foid looks good for a asian , the foid is from Cambodia , but I just dont like the asian pheno. Same thing for my latina coworker but she's a single mom. Tries to have convos with me about random shit but I'm not trying to bang some MTB with 2 kids. Fuck that

• +1
cherry picked lol
How is that cherry picked? I've been to Portugal and Spain and 90% of men were short, brown and ugly no different than arabs/jeets. Mediterraneans are for the most part ugly ethnics, just look at that nigger streamer Speeds visit to Greece and Spain, everyone brown and ugly. You can ask actual europeans like @Orc he can confirm what I am saying. This is what happens when you mix with Africans and Arabs en masse

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, AscensionMan98 and Jason Voorhees
Yea I don't fuck with asians either. My asian coworker keeps staring at me. The foid looks good for an asian , the foid is from Cambodia , but I just dont like the asian pheno. Same thing for my latina coworker but she's a single mom. Tries to have convos with me about random shit but I'm not trying to bang some MTB with 2 kids. Fuck that
i strictly go for white women and wasian women despite asian women crawling to me all the time due to white proxy and being white passing

• +1
How is that cherry picked? I've been to Portugal and Spain and 90% of men were short, brown and ugly no different than arabs/jeets. Mediterraneans are for the most part ugly ethnics, just look at that nigger streamer Speeds visit to Greece and Spain, everyone brown and ugly. You can ask actual europeans like @Orc he can confirm what I am saying. This is what happens when you mix with Africans and Arabs en masse

View attachment 3039074
Most Mainland meds don't look like that tho. Have you never seen american guidos. They all look white

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
  • +1

View attachment 3039074
How come the foids though looked good in spain and Greece

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Jason Voorhees

View attachment 3039074

Attachments

• IMG_1369.webp
    IMG_1369.webp
    83.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1371.webp
    IMG_1371.webp
    712.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
he’s just a nazi lol ignore on
The notion that meds look ethnic is so stupid man. How can they look so different to nordics when they share 90+% of their ancestry. I can see an argument being made for peripheral islands in southern europe and a few regions in Iberia who do have arab ancestry but mainland meds all look white. Bruno Fernandes looks what he is.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Chadeep, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
Most Mainland meds don't look like that tho. Have you never seen american guidos. They all look white
Nigga I lived next to these wop subhumans. Some may look "white" because they married Irish and Polish women when they landed in America due to them being Catholics. More men from mainland Italy came than families. Many modern day "American" Italians have Irish or Polisg mothers/grandmas In fact Italian "men" used to brag about bringing home Polish and Irish girls (who btw came to america as maid workers) because it meant their children could have a chance for passing for white jfl

WASPS/Scots and Germanics DID NOT MIX with them. I grew up in that Boston/New England area and my family looked down on these brown dogs and Irish subhumans who mixed with them

Reminder that wog Al Capone got 3 Irish guys killed because they made fun of when he was trying to talk to an Irish girl

Brave VzPY3JmnvB

• JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Jason Voorhees
The notion that meds look ethnic is so stupid man. How can they look so different to nordics when they share 90+% of their ancestry. I can see an argument being made for peripheral islands in southern europe and a few regions in Iberia who do have arab ancestry but mainland meds all look white.
it’s not a common notion it’s literally only nazis like him the reason you see this typa shit all the time is cause it only appears on obscure parts of the internet without enough people to bother arguing

• +1
She is still going to date white guys after this and will still despise Asian men.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, normie_joe, iblamechico and 4 others
Nigga I lived next to these wop subhumans. Some may look "white" because they married Irish and Polish women when they landed in America due to them being Catholics. More men from mainland Italy came than families. Many modern day "American" Italians have Irish or Polisg mothers/grandmas In fact Italian "men" used to brag about bringing home Polish and Irish girls (who btw came to america as maid workers) because it meant their children could have a chance for passing for white jfl

WASPS/Scots and Germanics DID NOT MIX with them. I grew up in that Boston/New England area and my family looked down on these brown dogs and Irish subhumans who mixed with them

Reminder that wog Al Capone got 3 Irish guys killed because they made fun of when he was trying to talk to an Irish girl

View attachment 3039088
IMG 1372

• JFL

View attachment 3039088
Wow it's been ages since i have seen Irish racism on thr internet. 1850s anglo supremacist type shit.

• JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, iblamechico and AscensionMan98
Wow it's been ages since i have seen Irish racism on thr internet. 1850s anglo supremacist type shit.
I am not racist towards Irish. It's just the truth, also you are indian so you benefit from the med shilling since some of you literally can pass for them jfl I've seen jeets do this online a lot, it's assimilation by proximity but real I1 warriors see right through your shitskin ties :lul:

90% of Meds are subhumans, they can cope all they like but they know they are inferior and would be indistinguishable from a local in places like Lebanon, Morocco, Syria, Saudi Arabia etc

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, normie_joe, Chadeep and 1 other person
I am not racist towards Irish. It's just the truth, also you are indian so you benefit from the med shilling since some of you literally can pass for them jfl

90% Meds are subhumans, they can cope all they like but they know they are inferior
indians will never pass as meds your autism is scewing your vision

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Costcosuperstore and Jason Voorhees
I am not racist towards Irish. It's just the truth, also you are indian so you benefit from the med shilling since some of you literally can pass for them jfl

90% Meds are subhumans, they can cope all they like but they know they are inferior
I'm literally saying meds don't pass as ethnics nigga. Doesn't benefit me or any ethnic whatsoever. Go to any anthropologist forum like theapricty or even reddit. They will laugh at you tbh.

indians will never pass as meds your autism is scewing your vision
I cringed so hard when I saw some random light skin Indians with styled facial hair try to larp Italian . This was on instagram and in real life at the bars and clubs I couldn't believe it. Fucking idiots .

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, normie_joe, Chadeep and 3 others