Chink whore gets called racial whore by rednecks and posts on r/Asian masculinity for sympathy points

indians will never pass as meds your autism is scewing your vision
nice reading comprehension pablo, I said *SOME* Indians do. You know the truth deep down, you are cross wearing arabs. This why so many of you are christcucks too, it helps gives you cognitive peace.

Anyways here is ethnically 100% Greek comedian Jason Mantzouka, he looks like a street vendor from New Delhi.

Jason Mantzoukas

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Asian women in America belong to white men, same with pajeetas, even before I ascended and was fat I was able to fuck like 2 ABGs just because I was white with a nordic pheno and had blue eyes

I feel for ricecels though. Brutal as fuck, they need to just stop giving asian women so much power over them. Go fuck black bitches or something to get your confidence up
Avg black chick has more T than avg Asian guy jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I cringed so hard when I saw some random light skin Indians with styled facial hair try to larp Italian . This was on instagram and in real life at the bars and clubs I couldn't believe it. Fucking idiots .

Gettyimages 948990590 1024x1024

WDYM Bhai. This is your average Terroni Mafia.

• JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, AscensionMan98, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
View attachment 3039102
WDYM Bhai. This is your average Terroni Mafia.
Literally if anyone has been to villages in Portugal, Italy, Spain etc you will truly see how brown meds are. I witnessed that shit IRL.

Look at these screenshots below. These are TWO of MANY browns that are from Portugal, they are playing a Scottish team. The guys in blue support are Scots while everyone in red is a supporter of the Portuguese team and are Portuguese.. Look how fucking brown they look and look me dead in the eyes and say they are not ethni
c @Jason Voorhees

Watch the full video if you must!

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Chadeep and 8uAte
She is still going to date white guys after this and will still despise Asian men.
Brootal for rice brah.
Wwyd if u were an Asian? Small frame, neotenous, generally shorter, and a small dick stereotype. As ugly as niggers are they still got shit going for them at least.

Over for rice brahh

• +1
Reactions: Hulk Hogan, Chadeep, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
JFL at meds, I'm going to stop now. I am not a Nazi but I know an ethnic when I see one and MANY meds are ethnics, they are below Nordics and Germanics who are the pinnacle of Human evolution :blackpill:

• JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Jason Voorhees, Chadeep and 1 other person
Most Mainland meds don't look like that tho. Have you never seen american guidos. They all look white
when I've seen a couple of med tourist in america most of them look like this pheno