• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29393, Skywalker, Xangsane and 4 others
Gooks will be Gooks

Simon Cowell Wow GIF by America's Got Talent

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987
What memorial?

Why are chinese such evil soulless pieces of scum lol. Between this and dog boiling , ugh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987
My dream and life goal. Live near to holocaust memorial, now just need to find cute chinese kemonowaifu, take her surname, chinese name, and two of us chinese can pose in front of holocaust memorial too :feelsgah:

56101-529476-756x425.jpg

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987 and LampPostPrime
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 27987
Why are chinese such evil soulless pieces of scum lol. Between this and dog boiling , ugh
They dont even kill the dog before, they cook them alive

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
She very likely had no idea there's a "memorial" there, I don't see one, maybe they should put a huge sign in all languages to make people aware there's a memorial there.

What's with them?
Chinaman detected

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Take that, @Master

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Skywalker and Geneticist
It’s because they’re honorary Aryans JFL

@AspiringChanglite @Geneticist

Stop tagging me fag I’m deleting soon. Anyways you’re looking at cherrypicked incidents to make China look bad. Western media will try to make Chinese, Russians, Pakistani, MENA, etc. look bad as possible in order to push an agenda. Historically, Chinese were much more chill and assimilated or vassalized all the races they conquered while whites mass genocided the races they conquered and Arabs mass enslaved the races they conquered. Don’t worry, when Chinese bvlls take over we will be gentle to you lesser beings

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29393, aspiringexcel, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others
can't believe the chinese haven't copied this tactic yet and put up genocide memorials detailing how the uighurs killed 10 mill chinese

"Pride in one's own race, and that does not imply contempt for other races, is also a normal and healthy sentiment. I have never regarded the Chinese or the Japanese as being inferior to ourselves. They belong to ancient civilizations, and I admit freely that their past history is superior to our own."-Adolf Hitler

• Love it
Reactions: Geneticist