CHINTUCKING GAVE ME PERMANENT HYPERFLEXION, NEVER DO THIS SHITTY EXCERCISE!!!!!! EVERYONE GTFIH (almost died) (almost lifefuel)

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Living like there's no tomorrow
As i was chintucking, i though nothing is going to happen because i'm doing this shit daily to the point it has become easy to do the excercise

So me, the Balkanic retard i am who likes to try things, i hanged the belt around my head and started pulling the head in opposite direction... Quickly i heard the *CLICK* sound and felt like i'm going to die, like i'm having the stroke. I felt to the ground in tears and went to the fucking hospital. When i arrived the doctor fixed my neck with his hands and god it was the most painful thing i've ever encountered, i started SCREAMING, HE DIDN'T GAVE ME ANESTHESIA.. MOTHERFUCKER FIXED MY NECK WITH HANDS :feelsrope:, and i was getting the cast for neck to wear it for 2 months, the nurse who was putting it was sexy as fuck i got the boner in front of entire clinic :feelsohh::feelsohh:, she smiled when she noticed it and i was witnessing an sudden anxiety attack because oh well i am just a truecel to her, then she asked me what happened to me and i said it was an car accident (i lied in attempt to give normal fucking impression), she said oh that's bad (as if she gives a fuck, fucking femoid) then nothing happened, i was too injured that i barely spoke a word, but i felt anxious either way.

Doctor said that my left side is gonna be tilted forever and that i would need surgery in order to fix it, i said nah, i'm not gonna get it doc, the radiographs clearly showed that my cervical discs were injured and he said it won't gonna be in 100% functioning condition, but rather in 50% if everything goes well, he said that i would feel like the osteoarthritis patients, and that i will have difficulty to move my neck, he insisted to do a surgery but i told him nah, maybe i should've undergo the surgery but i'm high inhib as fuck. On my way to home i didn't cried because of the pains, but because i will never ascend, pussy has destroyed me, i will be the perfect example of what 0 pussy does to a mf.. nigga almost killed himself for a MM of a fucking shittiest bone, if there wasn't parents in my house, i would legit die on the spot, i felt like the whole world is going to end and that i'm getting a stroke - I am not complaining, i should have died so i won't waste oxygen to other people, except it was painful so i had to scream... if it wasn't painful i would throw a giggle cause i know this life in a former subhuman shell is going to end.

TLDR - NEVER CHINTUCK OR YOU WILL SEVERELY INJURE YOURSELF, I ALMOST DIED BECAUSE OF THIS SHIT.
thx

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, lilhorizontal32, OOGABOOGA and 51 others
red every word

• WTF
Reactions: Chintuck22
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, OOGABOOGA, Be_ConfidentBro and 3 others
but why the fuck would you chin tuck???

As i was chintucking, i though nothing is going to happen because i'm doing this shit daily to the point it has become easy to do the excercise

So me, the Balkanic retard i am who likes to try things, i hanged the belt around my head and started pulling the head in opposite direction... Quickly i heard the *CLICK* sound and felt like i'm going to die, like i'm having the stroke. I felt to the ground in tears and went to the fucking hospital. When i arrived the doctor fixed my neck with his hands and god it was the most painful thing i've ever encountered, i started SCREAMING, HE DIDN'T GAVE ME ANESTHESIA.. MOTHERFUCKER FIXED MY NECK WITH HANDS :feelsrope:, and i was getting the cast for neck to wear it for 2 months, the nurse who was putting it was sexy as fuck i got the boner in front of entire clinic :feelsohh::feelsohh:, she smiled when she noticed it and i was witnessing an sudden anxiety attack because oh well i am just a truecel to her, then she asked me what happened to me and i said it was an car accident (i lied in attempt to give normal fucking impression), she said oh that's bad (as if she gives a fuck, fucking femoid) then nothing happened, i was too injured that i barely spoke a word, but i felt anxious either way.

Doctor said that my left side is gonna be tilted forever and that i would need surgery in order to fix it, i said nah, i'm not gonna get it doc, the radiographs clearly showed that my cervical discs were injured and he said it won't gonna be in 100% functioning condition, but rather in 50% if everything goes well, he said that i would feel like the osteoarthritis patients, and that i will have difficulty to move my neck, he insisted to do a surgery but i told him nah, maybe i should've undergo the surgery but i'm high inhib as fuck. On my way to home i didn't cried because of the pains, but because i will never ascend, pussy has destroyed me, i will be the perfect example of what 0 pussy does to a mf.. nigga almost killed himself for a MM of a fucking shittiest bone, if there wasn't parents in my house, i would legit die on the spot, i felt like the whole world is going to end and that i'm getting a stroke - I am not complaining, i should have died so i won't waste oxygen to other people, except it was painful so i had to scream... if it wasn't painful i would throw a giggle cause i know this life in a former subhuman shell is going to end.

TLDR - NEVER CHINTUCK OR YOU WILL SEVERELY INJURE YOURSELF, I ALMOST DIED BECAUSE OF THIS SHIT.
thx
How’s reading the Koran going bro?

• JFL
Reactions: huntergatherer
i love you no homo in advance if the surgery fails

• +1
Reactions: huntergatherer and Chintuck22
  • So Sad
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, ItsOver.com and sKdLeL
Please stop answering to this thread or i will make sure that you get a ban, thx
just tell me, why the fuck would you chinktuck??????

Please stop answering to this thread or i will make sure that you get a ban, thx

Pretty bad actually, come to PM bro
I messaged you and you didn’t reply

• JFL
Reactions: huntergatherer, Be_ConfidentBro, Lolcel and 1 other person
I'm really sorry man...

• So Sad
I don't really understand why you don't want the surgery if it can improve your situation

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 7806
@alican99 @itorroella9 @Mexicanboi what is funny, i almost died and got osteoarthritis for the rest of my life. "Hahaha chintuck died let's celebrate" :feelsuhh: Now i won't be able to enjoy anything in my shitty life, i'm left alone and miserable to enjoy seeing chad while i root and break my neck. I'm going to off myself now, fuck this shitty life, it's better to not care rather than laugh at me. I should have died

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: huntergatherer, Be_ConfidentBro, Mongrelcel and 10 others
@alican99 @itorroella9 @Mexicanboi what is funny, i almost died and got osteoarthritis for the rest of my life. "Hahaha chintuck died let's celebrate" :feelsuhh: Now i won't be able to enjoy anything in my shitty life, i'm left alone and miserable to enjoy seeing chad while i root and break my neck. I'm going to off myself now, fuck this shitty life, it's better to not care rather than laugh at me. I should have died
Your life lacks meaning, so you cling to the false notion that the hole within you is a lack of hedonistic pleasure
You are already seeing the repercussions of the path you chose to walk on

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Chintuck22
I don't really understand why you don't want the surgery if it can improve your situation
I can get surgery to correct my neck because it will be forever tilted on the left side, however, i can avoid it but it will lead down to problems later in life.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JL~, Pietrosiek, Deleted member 2968 and 2 others
username checks out but damn this is depressing if true. why chin tuck with a belt?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, huntergatherer, Deleted member 12758 and 1 other person
I can get surgery to correct my neck because it will be forever tilted on the left side, however, i can avoid it but it will lead down to problems later in life.
so will you get it?

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: JL~, Pietrosiek, ItsOver.com and 1 other person
Based

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7806
is it really that dangerous a surgery?
They are correcting your neck just but i am high inhib, i don't know yet if i should undergo the surgery

• +1
Reactions: JL~, Deleted member 5746, ItsOver.com and 1 other person
  • Woah
My dad fucked up his neck in a car accident when he was younger & he only did 1 out of the 2 surgeries that would make it better & it impaired him a lot

• Woah
you should bro trust me
If so, this life doesn't have any meaning to me so i wanted to die, but let's fix the cause i guess. I will call the doctor tomorrow to elab me more about the surgery

• +1
Reactions: huntergatherer, JL~, Deleted member 6963 and 2 others
I am worried about you now

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 12758, Deleted member 12165, Chintuck22 and 1 other person
hey & at least you didn't die.

• So Sad
Time to buy VIP and change your username, boyo.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, JL~, lepo2317 and 8 others
If you died nobody here would have even realized. That's a scary thought tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, lepo2317 and Chintuck22
I am worried about you now
Don't worry bro, i will go to consultation tomorrow about the surgery @Xen told me his dad had it and that he is ok now, still not in perfect condition but ok

hey & at least you didn't die.
If only something good happened to me, why bad stuff always...

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: JL~, Deleted member 5746, ItsOver.com and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: JL~, ItsOver.com and john2
@Xen told me his dad had it and that he is ok now, still not in perfect condition but ok
idk if it was the exact surgery i just know it was to do with neck disks

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Chintuck22
idk if it was the exact surgery i just know it was to do with neck disks
Holy shit then it might be the one that i'm actually needing because my discs were fucked... I got more confidence to go under the surgery now, thx bro

• +1
Reactions: JL~, ItsOver.com and Lux

thx
Hope you’re feeling better bro!

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Solidcoin and Chintuck22
Can't believe how sickening and pathetic most of you are...True nature of humans- selfish and disgusting

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Deleted member 5746 and Chintuck22
Be chad or die trying

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2968 and Effortless
Can't believe how sickening and pathetic most of you are...True nature of humans- selfish and disgusting
It do be like that bro, no one is a true friend here, maybe like 2 people who helped me such as @Xen and no one else, nobody gives a fuck if i died, and they giggle at me if i survived...

• So Sad
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: JL~, Deleted member 2968 and Lux
@TsarTsar444 sta je smesno narkomančino pateticna licemerska?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 11167, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
I feel some of these symptoms too while doing neck exercises
Plus lightheadedness
Should i continue?....

@TsarTsar444 sta je smesno narkomančino pateticna?
Zamisli da se njemu desilo, jecao bi u suzama i molio za pomoć

Ovo govori samo kolko su ljudi licemerni, nisam ocekivao da ce biti ovako bezobrazni, a neka im bog da da prožive isto pa da se onda ja smejem..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968
damn bro
hope it gets better. I would trust the doctor to fix it, i dont think they will do anything risky.
good luck

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JL~, Deleted member 756 and Chintuck22

Ovo govori samo kolko su ljudi licemerni, nisam ocekivao da ce biti ovako bezobrazni, a neka im bog da da prožive isto pa da se onda ja smejem..
Tezak zivot kme kme droga mi treba od majcine ustedjevine jer sam bedan da nadjem posao.Bedan userbase i onda drka na Naciste

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JL~, Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 11167 and 3 others
Tezak zivot kme kme droga mi treba od majcine ustedjevine jer sam bedan da nadjem posao.Bedan userbase i onda drka na Naciste
Mani ga u kurac, nisam očekivao da će tako postupiti prema meni a prijatelji smo, još sam mu pomogao kad je bilo šta trebalo... Bolje da nije bacio giggle, makar bi mi bilo lakse podneti, ali ovo.... Ovo je čisto licemerstvo, ja nemam šta reći za ovakvo ponašanje a samo bih želeo da svim tim ljudima dogodi isto pa da se ja onda smejem... Jebeni dušmani

@TsarTsar444 sta je smesno narkomančino pateticna licemerska?

Шта вам је бре, смешно ми је оно са доктором што није дао анестезију, пеак балкан стуф. И не дрогирам се, то све што кажем овде је ларп да лажем 15 годишно децу

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 11167 and 3 others
Шта вам је бре, смешно ми је оно са доктором што није дао анестезију, пеак балкан стуф. И не дрогирам се, то све што кажем овде је ларп да лажем 15 годишно децу
Ako je tako, onda izvini sa moje strane, pogrešno sam protumačio giggle, izvini onda

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444

Ovo govori samo kolko su ljudi licemerni, nisam ocekivao da ce biti ovako bezobrazni, a neka im bog da da prožive isto pa da se onda ja smejem
Koji kurac je ovaj čudni jezik. Odvratno je prestati tipkati u njemu. Vrati se na engleski.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2968 and Chintuck22
Koji kurac je ovaj čudni jezik. Odvratno je prestati tipkati u njemu. Vrati se na engleski.
Брате тебе боли курац што сам ја замало умро, нигде ни тужног реакта нити било чега а?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 10413
Ako je tako, onda izvini sa moje strane, pogrešno sam protumačio giggle, izvini onda
Нисам ни прочито ово све, мислио сам само си неки мишич истего па реко ово није ич озбилно, тек сад прочита да је доста лошо. Иди опериши се онда, шта чекаш? И требо си прво да се загријеш пред да радиш то

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 5746 and Chintuck22
Нисам ни прочито ово све, мислио сам само си неки мишич истего па реко ово није ич озбилно, тек сад прочита да је доста лошо. Иди опериши се онда, шта чекаш? И требо си прво да се загријеш пред да радиш то
tsertser legit shte razpori putkata na maikata na OP

• WTF
how df did u do that?

• So Sad