Chiropractors are massage therapists but without happy endings--Fuck you!

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Chiropractors are like hookers that don't fuck you. Imagine you hire a prostitute. Sitting on a bed in a cheap nasty bedbug-infested motel room, thus any Holiday Inn Express, she paces back and forth in thin garments. She lets you know in advance, "You aint fucking me. I'm not fucking you. There is no blow jobs, no touching, nothing but my words!"

Being the dumbass you clearly are, knowing you paid this piece of shit $500 in advance, you play along, "I wanna stick my cock in your mouth."

She accepts the dirty dialogue. "Oh, yeah, I can feel it in my throat," she hacks as if choking on cock as she sits on a chair across the room from you.

"Now I'm putting my dick inside your wet vagina." You say and start touching yourself.

"Hold the fuck up!" She abruptly stands and strolls to the door as she insists, "Hell no. I am not watching you jerk yourself off. I'm outta here." She leaves.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and OldRooster
Chiropractors are like hookers that don't fuck you. Imagine you hire a prostitute. Sitting on a bed in a cheap nasty bedbug-infested motel room, thus any Holiday Inn Express, she paces back and forth in thin garments. She lets you know in advance, "You aint fucking me. I'm not fucking you. There is no blow jobs, no touching, nothing but my words!"

Being the dumbass you clearly are, knowing you paid this piece of shit $500 in advance, you play along, "I wanna stick my cock in your mouth."

She accepts the dirty dialogue. "Oh, yeah, I can feel it in my throat," she hacks as if choking on cock as she sits on a chair across the room from you.

"Now I'm putting my dick inside your wet vagina." You say and start touching yourself.

"Hold the fuck up!" She abruptly stands and strolls to the door as she insists, "Hell no. I am not watching you jerk yourself off. I'm outta here." She leaves.
HUHHHHHH

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Same with female Realtors.

I dated two female chiropractors, neither had the physical strength to make a proper adjustment.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires