Chiropractors/osteopaths and “experts” are dick heads

belisa14

belisa14

Steroid lover
I really got charged nearly $100 for this cunt to tell me to “fix my posture” as if that’s gonna fix uneven shoulders (one shoulder hangs significantly lower then the other and it ruins my frame).

I don’t think I’ve seen anyone with what I have. How is this cunt trying to say, “it’s muh posture”. Every doctor is like this too. I fucking hate them. He was asking be useless and irrelevant questions too unrelated to my issue.

Does anyone else suffer from this? Did you fix? How do you fix uneven shoulders/shoulder blades.

Would be a frame mogger if it wasn’t for this.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Fixing posture will obviously help lol but it’s clearly not the defining issue or cause of how to fucking fix it.

My chiropractor made me puke after treating my neck and back, i felt horrible and weak for 3 days afterwards.
He said that was normal and as long as I didn’t pass out everything was okay

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roge, thereallegend, piec and 1 other person
My chiropractor made me puke after treating my neck and back, i felt horrible and weak for 3 days afterwards.
He said that was normal and as long as I didn’t pass out everything was okay
Yeah half my session was literally talking about questions unrelated to my issue, typing the answers into a computer. Literally the same process you go through at the doctors. Looked like the same fucking website they use too

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend and Gonthar
chiropractics is a scam and a whole wormhole, shits weird

whos the girl in your pfp

why are u going to a chiro

go to a physical therapist

my chiro is good

seem like you needa find another one