chisell chewing + nose breathing cardio is working

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
if you have read my guide that explains to fix the recessed chin, you know I do chisell chewing and cardio with nose breathing to grow my chin forward.

chisell chewing improves the masseter. researches have proven people with big masseter also have a masculine jawline.
high intensity nose breathing increases the airways that push the jaw forward.

it's too early to show my improvement with pictures, but I feel my lower teeth that constantly push against the upper teeth and this means the jaw is being pushed forward.

lol

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 685, dogtown, androidcel and 1 other person
I've been doing this, mewing and Myobrace to fix my overbite and my jaw is def moving forward and my teeth are starting to align better.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
What's so funny boyo?
1724.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: SikKunt
What's the chisel meme and does it have any advantage to mastic gum?

What's the chisel meme and does it have any advantage to mastic gum?
i tore straight through my chisells within a week even only using my molars. unless they make it stronger for us t-rexcels then youre much better off sticking with gum

JFL at this fucking cope.

i've literally never breathed through my mouth my entire life and my chin is recessed and small.

genetics > everything.

i tore straight through my chisells within a week even only using my molars. unless they make it stronger for us t-rexcels then youre much better off sticking with gum
Mirin sig

Show me studies about developed massesters And having a Good jaw

JFL at this fucking cope.

i've literally never breathed through my mouth my entire life and my chin is recessed and small.

genetics > everything.
The maxilla, I have a somewhat decent chin from gentics but it's still a bit recessed and differently a recessed maxilla from mouthbreathing