Chisell vs Jawliner

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
I am going to buy one, which is better

• +1
Reactions: Feanor
@Nosecel, what is your opinion about this?

falim

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702 and buflek
Neither because it is cope

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: adrianolm, Mr.cope, Nosecel and 1 other person
The.
Teeth.
Need.
To.
Meet.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: loromate, Mr.cope, her and 2 others
thank you for letting me know these exist.

AshBoy Before After BW

Wtf
This chisell result looks legit af
@Nosecel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 534
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
  • +1
Reactions: Tyrone27
Been doing that for a while, time to move onto something tougher
If it gets too easy take a sip of cold water and chew for a bit and swallow & keep adding more gums.

I am going to buy one, which is better
if they actually work, they both will give you masseter hyperthropy which is a huge looksmin.
Massrter should be as thin as possible, but lowIQcels like you have not figured it out yet

if they actually work, they both will give you masseter hyperthropy which is a huge looksmin.
Massrter should be as thin as possible, but lowIQcels like you have not figured it out yet
Studies I have been looking over conclude that the formation of the facial bones are directly influenced by cross sectional area of the masseter muscle. It’s likely you get masseter hypertrophy first, and over time with continued chewing, the form of your face follows the function of your stronger jaws. I’ve been chewing Chisell for about two weeks now and my wisdom teeth which were previously completely impacted under the gums are now bleeding as if they’re going to break through the surface. I feel like I’m teething again, seriously. I suspect that by the end of the year the crown at least will have completely broken through.

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
Studies I have been looking over conclude that the formation of the facial bones are directly influenced by cross sectional area of the masseter muscle
do those study concern bone formation during growth or bone remodeling along the whole life?
I think the sutdies refer to the first.

anyway this guy had a severe masseter hyprethropy, and after masseter botox he ended up having a narrow bigonial width

do those study concern bone formation during growth or bone remodeling along the whole life?

anyway this guy had a severe masseter hyprethropy, and after masseter botox he ended up having a narrow bigonial width
View attachment 288435

One of them concerned rats that had reached adulthood with a hypofunctional jaw strength group and a normal group. The study showed that retraining of the masseter displayed a trend toward reaching parameters similar to that of the control group, but it was only a six week study, and the researchers remarked that it might not have been enough time to see significant change.

Studies on the effects of masseter hypertrophy on craniofacial form in human patients are few and far between if there are any at all I imagine, but it’s pretty conclusive that chewing effects gene expression of the mandibular condyle and if there is any remaining growth left, chewing to a reasonable degree will help it along.

I’ll post some of the studies I’ve found here. If anyone wants anymore, feel free to ask.

This one isn’t a study.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: KrissKross

View attachment 288435
You're saying his bigonial width shortened because of his masseter hypertrophy? Also, that seems to be an extreme case. If you were purposely trying to exercise this muscle, you would know when to stop before looking like that guy.