Chisell works

Elias

Elias

I chewed chisell for 5 months straight. Tough bite. It improved my muscle tone and masseters so much. Definitely worth doing to improve bigonial width and masseter size/muscle tone. Also because the force is so great, in theory it will move the maxilla forward even more than regular chewing and a hard diet. Chisell use a great force for their tough bite, cant remember exactly how much.

If you want it for free, I can get you a free pair. They send out free pairs to people who have purchased them before, all you have to do is send them a picture of your broken chisells (ive got £400 worth of product from them because of this). All you have to do is send them a email with the picture of the broken chisells and theyll send you a pair (I’ll provide you with the pic).Only doing this for the bros though.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043, Bewusst and 2 others
wich one would you buy the easy medium or hard bite ones?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
wich one would you buy the easy medium or hard bite ones?
Tough bite is the hardest
I broke mine in a few days
Normally it lasts people months, apparently

• +1
Mirin brotherhood

• +1
Tough bite is the hardest
I broke mine in a few days
Normally it lasts people months, apparently
yes it is the hardest i know but wich one do you recommend?

• +1
Link the product

• +1
Tough bite
okay thanks! btw isn't it bad to chew on rubber because of some chemicals or particals getting inside your body?

• +1
cope falim gum is natural, good for your stomach and mogs chisel to the grave but ok

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Incoming
post results

• +1
okay thanks! btw isn't it bad to chew on rubber because of some chemicals or particals getting inside your body?
no goy! chemicals are good, estrogen is good for you buddy boy! testosterone is bad!

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Dog face
Not really

There is so much estrogen and chemicals already in plastics and processed foods, rubber isnt going to make a significant difference
cope falim gum is natural, good for your stomach and mogs chisel to the grave but ok
Chisell provides more force, WAY more force and resistance which is essential because its more force on the maxilla and mandible which is what you want

Ive tried both for months

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
no goy! chemicals are good, estrogen is good for you buddy boy! testosterone is bad!
true I should embrace it and turn into the female I should have always become

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
pm for the brotherhood

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Elias and Chadelite
Titanium dioxide is neither natural nor good for your stomach. It can sensitize the immune system too.

• +1
Titanium dioxide is neither natural nor good for your stomach. It can sensitize the immune system too.
i meant mastic gum

mastic is from a tree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Bewusst
i meant mastic gum

mastic is from a tree
R.i.p. tooth fillings. I already broke almost all my fillings by chewing regular gum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite