Choose THE JAW. (THIS or THAT?)

Which jaw?

• Total voters
M

madcap88

Gold
Which of these jaws would you rather have? What do you consider ideal?

A)
JawA modified

B)
JawB modified

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: justbentbro and Deleted member 21403
maybe u should've cropped the jaws out because the rest of their faces gonna skew this vote

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, Allornothing, rand anon and 2 others
I prefer thinner jaws.

• Woah
Reactions: 5.5psl
A is pretty boy B is more masc. I'd pick B. The rest of the face will influence the vote though like another user said.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and rooman
A is pretty boy B is more masc. I'd pick B. The rest of the face will influence the vote though like another user said.
They are pretty much the 2 archetypes of ideal male jaws.

But both work for either prettyBoy or masculine men (when combined with other features)

Am I missing something? they both look like wide-square jaws to me.

Difference to me seems to be more along the lines of cheekbone prominence, facial hair and bodyfat %.

This is just a question of "what is the ideal chin width" and the answer is #2 is closer to ideal but #2 also has more masseter bloat and the #1 is chisel.

This is just a question of "what is the ideal chin width" and the answer is #2 is closer to ideal but #2 also has more masseter bloat and the #1 is chisel.
So your thought is combine the chin width of B with the ramus height of A (resulting in chiseledness / less mass / stronger V-taper)

What's the difference between a masc jaw vs a pretty boy jaw?

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
Good idea for a thread