Choose your friends very wisely

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
A lot of ppl here are naturally desperate loners. They want a friend, so they cling onto those who give them scraps of attention. It’s typical. Textbook symptom of chronic loneliness. You become friends with ppl easily.

But I have to warn you. This is bad, this is an incel trait. You have to choose your friends wisely. If you try to become friends with ppl, they will “accept you”. But they won’t truly accept you. As in, they’ll invite you to group chats maybe, but you’ll be roasted the hardest, or they won’t invite you to parties, etc. Because you’re a desperate loser incel to them. A dog.

Search for friends, but be selective. Reject those who aren’t respectful. Reject those who mog you too hard, etc. Reject those who are cucks, because they will throw you under the bus at an instant. And most importantly, reject nerds (im going to make a thread about this later).

You may feel wrong for shooting down people’s acceptance of you, but it’s necessary. You have to filter out the bad. You have to press out the coal, so you get a diamond. You have to get real niggas who will propel you out of inceldom. Not glorified acquaintances that don’t give a flying fuck about you. I can personally attest to this. Filter like a foid, and you won’t struggle.

Most men are cucks. Avg Normie has inflated ego and is ignorant. They will choose anything that gives them a tangible benefit over you. Is this what you want as a friend? Someone you hang out with? Good luck indeed

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, fukmylyf, AscensionMan98 and 18 others
Kinda hard to find friends that don’t mog you too hard when you’re subhuman tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Warlow, Deleted member 6856 and 2 others
Kinda hard to find friends that don’t mog you too hard when you’re subhuman tbh
If you’re subhuman then find other subhumans. Hang with your looksmatch. Being subhuman and moving with people who mog you hard is a recipe for constant roasting and no invites to parties, because who wants to be known as the person who brings the ugly friend along? Just for the ugly friend to be high inhib af in the corner taking 1 sip per hour from his beer cup

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 7240 and benchortable
You preparing to write the thesis for a PhD or something?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, sytyl and Blackout.xl
And most importantly, reject nerds
tag me when you make this thread pls, work with lots of nerds and I really think all the points are going to be things I've experienced

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
If you’re subhuman then find other subhumans. Hang with your looksmatch. Being subhuman and moving with people who mog you hard is a recipe for constant roasting and no invites to parties, because who wants to be known as the person who brings the ugly friend along? Just for the ugly friend to be high inhib af in the corner taking 1 sip per hour from his beer cup
Can’t really tbh. I’ve stuck with these guys since high school some through elementary wouldn’t feel right to just leave them. It’s not like they bully me or anything I get ripped on less then some other guys tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Blackout.xl
How do I even make friends when I have aspergers/adhd and I socially isolated myself for like 2-3 years? Which basically killed my social skills. Also dropped out of school in the meantime. Your first paragraf hit me right on.

Jfl at me tbh

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 7240 and 1 other person
anticipating this nerd thread

Can’t really tbh. I’ve stuck with these guys since high school some through elementary wouldn’t feel right to just leave them. It’s not like they bully me or anything I get ripped on less then some other guys tbh
Then you found a diamond. Don’t leave, but apply a selective process to your future acquisition of friends

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7240
i like you @Blackout.xl even tho you bullied me to self harm with titbot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl, Blackout.xl and benchortable
When you graduate you will meet with 10% of the people you hung out with during highschool the first year after and itll decline more and more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7240
Oops! We ran into some problems.
You may only follow a total of 1000 people.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, sytyl, Britishlooksmaxxer and 1 other person
Very Very true I have a blackpill story of my own when I was year 10 i tried to get in with the popular rugby kids unsuccessfully this was mostly due to me being overweight and you guessed it I look subhuman...

Now in my current state when I talked to them at the start of the year they accepted me and invited me to parties and events

-get looks or die trying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, sytyl and Blackout.xl
How do I even make friends when I have aspergers/adhd and I socially isolated myself for like 2-3 years? Which basically killed my social skills. Also dropped out of school in the meantime. Your first paragraf hit me right on.

Jfl at me tbh
Get vyvanse (what I’m on) for your adhd. Train your social skills progressively for a year in order to alleviate aspergers.

You have to restart, but this is better late than never

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Raddemon and Britishlooksmaxxer
i fucking love your posts bro

• +1
Reactions: Raddemon, Blackout.xl and benchortable
Being social and having fun is a goal in itself and can be considered a tangible benefit. It'll help you keep sane and develop a healthy mindset and personality.
But it's true, many people can be harmful to your development or social in their own isolated group which doesn't lead to any new opportunities.
Some people can be just fake friends and betray you or just want something out of you without willingness to help.
The ideal situation is where everyone benefits and has fun with lots of chances of meeting friends of friends and new acquintances.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
A lot of ppl here are naturally desperate loners. They want a friend, so they cling onto those who give them scraps of attention. It’s typical. Textbook symptom of chronic loneliness. You become friends with ppl easily.

But I have to warn you. This is bad, this is an incel trait. You have to choose your friends wisely. If you try to become friends with ppl, they will “accept you”. But they won’t truly accept you. As in, they’ll invite you to group chats maybe, but you’ll be roasted the hardest, or they won’t invite you to parties, etc. Because you’re a desperate loser incel to them. A dog.

Search for friends, but be selective. Reject those who aren’t respectful. Reject those who mog you too hard, etc. Reject those who are cucks, because they will throw you under the bus at an instant. And most importantly, reject nerds (im going to make a thread about this later).

You may feel wrong for shooting down people’s acceptance of you, but it’s necessary. You have to filter out the bad. You have to press out the coal, so you get a diamond. You have to get real niggas who will propel you out of inceldom. Not glorified acquaintances that don’t give a flying fuck about you. I can personally attest to this. Filter like a foid, and you won’t struggle.

Most men are cucks. Avg Normie has inflated ego and is ignorant. They will choose anything that gives them a tangible benefit over you. Is this what you want as a friend? Someone you hang out with? Good luck indeed
Why are most social circles looksmatch?

only applies if NT
I mean I only want to be friends with people who have the same morals and values as me, not that I can’t but find it hard to be NT with people who are different than me. Maybe psychopathmaxing isn’t such a bad thing tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
only applies if NT
Also, I found the people who are considered NT means they have the charisma to get along with everyone. That’s pretty much it but a lot of the times, we let our ego get the best out of us

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766

The ideal friend is a LTN that is hyper NT, or maybe a NT subhuman but its not likely for a subhuman to be NT as they got treated like shit due to bad looks, so likely also would have limited social skills due to limited social interaction.

look matter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 19036
I should've read this before making my thread, very high IQ, you're right OP.
Too many men these days are giga insecure and overcompensating, it is very pathetic and sad but I totally understand why tbh. It is a dog eat dog world out there.