• Report to the teachers

• Try and gain sympathy from a Stacy

Results are only viewable after voting.
Selinity

Selinity

Zephir
vote for what Joe should do next.

This is Joe 🤓

He is not very attractive. Not very strong. He always has his head in books. He's as 'nerdy' as they come.

His life revolves around his studies.

He understands that to get a good future, a good wife, a good job and make his parents proud he needs to study hard and get into a good college.

As a result, Joe doesn't have many friends, and he gets bullied quite a bit.

🤓🤛😀

He remembers a time when he would weakly yell out in protest, not he just takes the abuse from his bullies--after all, he's weak, and weak people can't stand up in the face of opposition.

EVENT

JOE IS ATTACKED BY A BULLY, WHAT WILL HE DO?
🤓🤛😀

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604
the cringelord is back with another banger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11761, itorroella9 and Selinity
thanks for the looksmaxing infromation

JUST THOUGHT I'D CLARIFY, I AM NOT JOE, THIS ISN'T ME ASKING FOR ADVICE

Everyone voting "Try to get sympathy from a Stacy" is dumb. Stacys like to have sped-pets, I have experienced it first hand. Being their little pet is worse than bullying in my opinion. It won't go anywhere at all and will just distance you further from the popular crowd.

Everyone voting "Try to get sympathy from a Stacy" is dumb. Stacys like to have sped-pets, I have experienced it first hand. Being their little pet is worse than bullying in my opinion. It won't go anywhere at all and will just distance you further from the popular crowd.
So then what's the best choice in your opinion?

So then what's the best choice in your opinion?
I voted "Fight back" but after some reflection it is also useless. You are weaker than the bully and will just get destroyed. Even if you win the fight, it won't make you seem cool or something, just make you seem like a school shooter. Best choice is probably reporting to the teacher or taking it, depending on if you'll get caught reporting to teacher or not