Chris Bumstead gives the REAL unfiltered lowdown on steroids (MUST WATCH covers TRT too)

View attachment 2611731

Only these guys look on sarms.

The other two look like they're on gear.
ye i just pointed out sarms cause its super popular among young people but they don't really realize how dangerous it is, they think you just take it and hop off whenever you want without taking damage

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen
thats the point tho you arent going to be takign a normal dose of ostarine or a lower dose, if you are why are you taking it at all cause it wont make you look better for the risks associated with it
On a side note,
It’s funny how some people claim shit like this is natty. Like not only is this not natty, he is taking a lot of shit whilst having a very good genetical response to PEDs.

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
On a side note,
It’s funny how some people claim shit like this is natty. Like not only is this not natty, he is taking a lot of shit whilst having a very good genetical response to PEDs.

thats the problem, once they hit that 2-4 year mark of working out and they get depressed and then hop on its just that endless cycle, but it seems like a lot .org is willing to hop on

Too many abused dogs, especially in this Looksmaxxing space start taking roids without even knowing anything about them jfl. That’s the real issue.

That's why I shared the video, but apparently I'm scare mongering and you just need to be low-inhibition and go for it bro.

Fucking spastics.

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Yo we really need to ban the new breed of useless shit posters like you man.

Wtf are you even doing here you NPC?
I contributed a lot cuzzo.. rn in my rep farming era so fckn around. forgive me i love you...

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
ye i just pointed out sarms cause its super popular among young people but they don't really realize how dangerous it is, they think you just take it and hop off whenever you want without taking damage

They prob think it's something that fills your muscles and then deflates over time when you stop lmao.

I am not even aware of the negative side-effects, what are they?

I don't even see the appeal tbh. You look as if you have pop-eye arms and that's it. You may get bro-respect, but unless you're at least 6'2 and taking them you will look absurd and bitches will be put off lol, unless you have social media clout to go with.

On a side note,

You know the reason they think he's natty right?

His ruggedly handsome Chad caveman face and skull.

They don't realise he has the genetic predisposition to get this good with the aid of steroids. They're right in that he has special genes but without the PEDs obviously he wouldn't be there.

They prob think it's something that fills your muscles and then deflates over time when you stop lmao.

I am not even aware of the negative side-effects, what are they?

I don't even see the appeal tbh. You look as if you have pop-eye arms and that's it. You may get bro-respect, but unless you're at least 6'2 and taking them you will look absurd and bitches will be put off lol, unless you have social media clout to go with.

can go r/sarms to see the gains of sarms, but the problem with sarms is its like RU58841 of balding, its research chemicals with few conclusive studies because they don't want to see the results of sarms because they know its terrible for you and if it is ever conclusive it will probably be as bad. They only talk about the side effects on sarms, and not the effects of it 10 years and genetic effects

That's why I shared the video, but apparently I'm scare mongering and you just need to be low-inhibition and go for it bro.

Fucking spastics.
Jfl, soon lunatics here will tell you to just go for a Lefort 3. All this shit is unique to you, your body, base and genetics. Need to do lots of research.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: normie tiktoker, Crayola CØck and Deleted member 51465
re
Just inject and shut the fuck up already about worrying about steroids you turd.

You're endlessly posting about muh steroid dangers and cautioning everyone for no reason....

Have you ever taken any? No? None? Then what the fuck do you know?

You are just a major pussy in disguise it seems. It is totally possible to roid responsibly, I know.

Stop with this fear mongering. This guy just wants you all to be in fear.

There are many compounds to pick from and experimental paths to go... needles aren't even needed anymore.

Everyone is not gonna be bald and dead just from some enhancements JFL

Just follow rule #1: don't listen to morons who listen to other morons. Nothing has zero risk. Also...

ssrco,racerback,womens,fafafa:ca443f4786,front,square_three_quarter,x1000-bg,f8f8f8.1.jpg
retard alert

• Ugh..
Reactions: Crayola CØck
Anyone interested in seeing the difference in your face just 10 weeks apart on and off roids send me a pm

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
thats the problem, once they hit that 2-4 year mark of working out and they get depressed and then hop on its just that endless cycle, but it seems like a lot .org is willing to hop on
Bbc genes

can go r/sarms to see the gains of sarms, but the problem with sarms is its like RU58841 of balding, its research chemicals with few conclusive studies because they don't want to see the results of sarms because they know its terrible for you and if it is ever conclusive it will probably be as bad. They only talk about the side effects on sarms, and not the effects of it 10 years and genetic effects

This explains hella anxiety and mental problems after mk677. Leading to me taking TRT & sarms

Users who are viewing this thread

Back