Chris bumstead said he did his first cut after 5 years

autistic_tendencies

autistic_tendencies

Charisma Charm and Personality
“A lot of young guys will start training and bulking before suddenly deciding they need to get lean after only two or three months. Bad idea! I started training in grade nine, and it was a good five years before I did a cut. I spent those five years eating tons of good food and training hard.“

patience is key!!

he's a roid fag

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, zharupodrugu, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
he hasn't gotten bigger since his highschool days.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Manletmachine, PseudoMaxxer, Jnumber01 and 1 other person
cutting is easy and inexpensive, so there' really no reason to rush it. bulking is the hard and time consuming part. one should be able to reach a 315 bench, 500lb deadlift, and 400lb squat before bothering to cut

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 18522, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
cutting is easy and inexpensive, so there' really no reason to rush it. bulking is the hard and time consuming part. one should be able to reach a 315 bench, 500lb deadlift, and 400lb squat before bothering to cut
one should cut before committing suicide because of bloating

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
315 bench isn't attainable for most.

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Gaining weight is a looksmin
Be thinner look better

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
looked like this but somehow developed the personality of some oldcel w a 250gonial, brutal voicepill.
Yeh because balls shrunk and he became hypergonadal. Just listen to Ronny Coleman lmao

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4397
autism has numerous idiosyncrasies but having a lisp isn't really one of them, the main one is lack of prosody.
Shut up knowledgeable nigga, it’s just an expression

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
why are candians so over represented in bodybuilding it's annoying af
it's blowing up my spot

Shieet I haven’t went gym consistently in 9 months :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: I’m wasting time I’m wasting time