D

Deleted

Lurker
e6bafeea9925b6c7c62d4dac4f0dbde8.jpg
E6bafeea9925b6c7c62d4dac4f0dbde8

Only 3 surgeries with low risk of botch and with natural results

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Wallenberg, Deleted member 20677, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
would barely help his career

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18301 and whiteissuperior
would barely help his career
He got super lucky with Thor but i'm not talking about his career as its 80% luck and 20% your parents connections

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677 and datboijj
Jawline implants and hairline lowering

Cant tell what else

Hair makes or breaks the face, this hairline or death:

Rafaelmiller 2a497fc460210c9b6a0a00d138901cac hd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Amnesia and Deleted member 20677
Left one doesn't have a small forehead though
He has harmonious thirds, that's what matters
naw, he looks way better with a lower hairline. As does almost every man. Smaller upper third makes your lower third look bigger in proportion. Hairline lowering is one of the best surgeries u can get tbh. That's why guys get a major halo wearing a backwards hat or beanie usually

3080278 hairstyle12hh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
Looks better natural

The mental illness is super strong within you

Not only are you a low sentient loser working a dead end job in the middle of nowhere living in your little cabin, your life revolves entirely around impressing females

The state of blackpilled members on this forum is truly pathetic. First Amnesia comes out as having bisexual tendencies and enjoying getting rimmed, and we have this shitskin IQ obsessing over this surgery for over 2 years despite it costing like 8 grand which anyone with a decent job can save up in less than an year.

Just true JFL. The currie sentience get to everyone in the end

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1851, the BULL and Deleted member 21532
Looks better natural

The mental illness is super strong within you

Not only are you a low sentient loser working a dead end job in the middle of nowhere living in your little cabin, your life revolves entirely around impressing females

The state of blackpilled members on this forum is truly pathetic. First Amnesia comes out as having bisexual tendencies and enjoying getting rimmed, and we have this shitskin IQ obsessing over this surgery for over 2 years despite it costing like 8 grand which anyone with a decent job can save up in less than an year.

Just true JFL. The currie sentience get to everyone in the end
legit OP would belong in a mumbai slum if it wasn't for his ancestry

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
naw, he looks way better with a lower hairline. As does almost every man. Smaller upper third makes your lower third look bigger in proportion. Hairline lowering is one of the best surgeries u can get tbh. That's why guys get a major halo wearing a backwards hat or beanie usually

View attachment 1872669
Looks more low class tbh

Are you still going with the UK surgeon for your hairline lowering? Nigga quoted you 12k for the surgery right?
12k wtf why not try a cheaper country like Japan or Korea

Yeah it's an insane price tbh, I'm most likely never getting it.
U absolutely need it ur hairline is worst than a 27 you oldcel like me

U absolutely need it ur hairline is worst than a 27 you oldcel like me
I'm not arvid nigga and my hairline isn't even NW1 yet and i'm starting fin in a 2 weeks so I'm never going bald especially if pyrilutamide comes out on time

I'm not arvid nigga and my hairline isn't even NW1 yet and i'm starting fin in a 2 weeks so I'm never going bald especially if pyrilutamide comes out on time
Is that arvid wrf brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted and JBcollector

View attachment 1872669
That's ethnic tier