Chris Hemsworth vs Jon Hexum

who mogs?

• Total voters
He doesn't look bad in any of those pics still well above average, these are bad pics

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Deleted member 13511 and Jason Voorhees
No low pfl ipd and even a bit too narrow tbh

Jfl half the things that u mentioned aren't even true but to each their own I guess.
eye area is what determines the slayer look . ganddy in his prime had it. ian somerhalder has it. hexum nahhh . cavill nahh

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member

Attachments

• 634921A2-9548-4106-B3F1-BE638315A413.jpeg
    634921A2-9548-4106-B3F1-BE638315A413.jpeg
    42.1 KB · Views: 69
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 14312, Deleted member 13787 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 13511
@Biiyo03 @JustMewbrah @PrestonYnot @africancel @cloUder

what do you guys have to say baout this niggas

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Deleted member 13511

View attachment 1195398
insane cope ITT . i knew it, im right . normies dont look like autists for peoples faces to check off certain criterion. they just have a quick glance to see who looks better and who doesnt . lolololol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Deleted member 13511

View attachment 1195398
Used a bad pic of Hexum and asked a single post wall roastie who she thought was better, likely with her knowing who Hemsworth is and not Hexum.

• +1
insane cope ITT . i knew it, im right . normies dont look like autists for peoples faces to check off certain criterion. they just have a quick glance to see who looks better and who doesnt . lolololol
you are retarded tbh, hexum looks better just at a quick glance

• +1
1 is too little, we need 20 or more. and i have my money bet on hexum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Used a bad pic of Hexum and asked a single post wall roastie who she thought was better, likely with her knowing who Hemsworth is and not Hexum.
shes 21 tbh

Use the pictures I posted man and ask. I’ll do one on yubo.

Attachments

• received_859176444847060.jpeg
    received_859176444847060.jpeg
    35.2 KB · Views: 50
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, zeke714, Deleted member 6273 and 6 others
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14312 and Deleted member
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Biiyo03 and Jason Voorhees

View attachment 1195398
People only know Hexum for his looks, almost 30 years after he died, I doubt most people can even name a show or movie he was in, People know Hemswoth cause of Thor

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14312, Deleted member, Biiyo03 and 3 others
People only know Hexum for his looks, almost 30 years after he died, I doubt most people can even name a show or movie he was in, People know Hemswoth cause of Thor
Jon Hexum died at 26 and Chris Hemsworth is 37. If they were active at the same time at the same age Jon would be more popular.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Averagecel, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
anyway

they can fuck any woman and mog the whole forum

it doesnt really matter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 6273
hexum legit has ultra wide appeal - prime jbs, 30y/o serious women, post wall milfs, old women, meanwhile if youre not into capeshit hemsworth is just a random handsome guy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Biiyo03, muhammaddeen233 and 3 others
chrishemsworth.jpg

Jfl at thinking this mogs this

Attachments

• 1624732855266.gif
    1624732855266.gif
    3 MB · Views: 14
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Biiyo03, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
hexum legit has ultra wide appeal - prime jbs, 30y/o serious women, post wall milfs, old women, meanwhile if youre not into capeshit hemsworth is just a random handsome guy
holy fuck this level of delusion

i have never ever seen anyone even remotely close to hemsworth in my life, i would say he mogs the whole of my country , maybe likee 1 or 2 guys can compete with him

i have never ever seen anyone even remotely close to hemsworth in my life, i would say he mogs the whole of my country , maybe likee 1 or 2 guys can compete with him
my man's just gay and in love with hemsworth at this point, i got no other answer for this behaviour tbh...

he's still 6.5 or so psl so yeah chris hemsworth literally mogs 99% of humanity but not fucking jon erik whose only drawback of being 10/10 is slight nct

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13511
He doesn't mog David Gandy who is from the UK.
like i said two or three guys can compete

current hemsworth does mog current gandy

like i can only think of gandy and maher and maybe cavill . thats 3 guys out of 30 million

• +1
he's still 6.5 or so psl so yeah chris hemsworth literally mogs 99% of humanity but not fucking jon erik whose only drawback of being 10/10 is slight nct
even with negative canthal tilt i still consider him 10/10, he mogs so many good looking people its insane

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 13511
I feel like @muhammaddeen233 just passed a retarded remark by mistake and he's trying to justify it by doing mental gymnastics. Happens to the best of us u know.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14312, Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 13787 and 4 others
I feel like @muhammaddeen233 just passed a retarded remark by mistake and he's trying to justify it by doing mental gymnastics. Happens to the best of us u know.
nah

i still stand by what i said

hemsworth is more handsome to me than hexum

if other people disagree then tahts your opinion

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
nah

i still stand by what i said

hemsworth is more handsome to me than hexum

if other people disagree then tahts your opinion
thats preference, some girls i find more eye pleasing than bella hadid who prolly mogs them hard.. but i still recognize bella hadid to be the better looking one

does that make any sense at all what I just said?

• +1
thats preference, some girls i find more eye pleasing than bella hadid who prolly mogs them hard.. but i still recognize bella hadid to be the better looking one

Bella Hadid is ugly as shit.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03

yeah same, i realize that adriana lima is 10/10 but she's not my type and i would prefer a 7/10 if she's my type

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Deleted member 13511
Suifuel for @StrangerDanger

Imagine thinking Chico is ideal for slaying :ROFLMAO::lul::lul:
you don't need to slay when you look like Chico, can just take a walk for validation
the social benefits are the best

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03, Jason Voorhees and zeke714