Who

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger and Deleted member 51465
Did you stopped the self hate ? It was cringe

It was a performance.

3766767 71528252

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress
piers’s melting face disgusts me ngl proper ham brexit pheno but with cuck personality, horrendous mixture

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 51465, infini and 1 other person
Man I cringe so hard when I see a self hating person. I'm happy if it was all just an act you know

Yeah I'm good looking for a Pajeet + I have some Paki in me which saves some of my features from being too hindu dinbu thank the elephant nose lord.

I've been in a LTR 3 years now G.

I used to talk with Arvid several months back and he agrees this shithole has died. That man's 29 now.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
piers’s melting face disgusts me ngl proper ham brexit pheno but with cuck personality, horrendous mixture

He status and money mogs you G. What you saying now? Bruv!

He is loved up all around North America for being the man dem that calls it straight and having the interviewing finesse.

• JFL
Reactions: geezcel
Every now and then a monstrosity of a creative brit infused jfl statement comes along upon scrolling to JFL fuck me over. Last time it was:

• JFL
Reactions: geezcel
He status and money mogs you G. What you saying now? Bruv!

He is loved up all around North America for being the man dem that calls it straight and having the interviewing finesse.
he life mogs me to the dirt but he whores himself out, wouldn’t surprise me if he rimmed ronaldo before their interview tbh breath probs stank of shit

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen
Great another fed grifter spotted