Incelcon UK 2024 The Preamble - 10 days out

6ft4

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
In just over a weeks time, 4 of PSL's veteran slayers will be hitting the streets of a northern UK city to unleash havoc on the populace
The minimum looks level of the group is HTN with post-lifts heights ranging from 5'11 to 6'5 and a total of 200+ slays between us

Our group has enough diversity of phenos that at least one of us will meet the taste of every foid in the venue. but we also aren't diverse enough to look out of place like some group of randomers who met through an aspie forum, people could talk to us and mistake us for knowing each other from childhood, the case with most groups of NTs

Our group will consist of a Chode-Mode Gymcelled Med Jock @forevergymcelling

A tall-faced/tall-chinned Celt @6ft4

A high class, posh accent gymcelled WASP with mogger zygos @drlooksmax

And an NT surfer-jock-style Welshman (Celt/WASP hybrid) @geezcel

This group will be utterly bulletproof, not a manlet twink among us, not a norwoodcel among us, not a nerdic among us, not a high inhib cuck among us

We have the option to either be ruthless low inhib menaces or just maintain our own territory spouting PSL terminology and let the foids get sucked into our gravitational pull and orbit around us until they demand our attention

Never has a group of such highly looksmaxxed jocks armed with such a high level of sentience (anti-NPCs) been assembled for a night out before
Any group of Deanos or low pedigree scotty-T jack the lads we encounter will get absolutely demolished

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, LooksOrDeath, infini and 13 others
What will actually happen:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, nope, fukmylyf and 30 others
All these so called UK "slayers" leaving their house to go clubbing and "slaying" only for one of them to maybe go to a hotel with a hoe that looks like
Averagebritishwoman

UK women are some of the ugliest women I've ever seen.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, IAMNOTANINCEL, tyronelite and 12 others
wrote all that just to end up fucking each other.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nope, IAMNOTANINCEL, zeshama and 11 others
Keep dreaming meanwhile just invited my Dravidian to watch the cure by kiyoshi Kurosawa w me

08F68588 2D7C 4CDC AB09 898EAB25BA2D

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, N1666 and AlexBrown84
Ngl this needs to not be written like homosexual erotica. But mirin inhib to do this if real. Will be watching out for thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, N1666, caiolindo and 3 others
None of u look like those guys tho

Last edited:
All these so called UK "slayers" leaving their house to go clubbing and "slaying" only for one of them to maybe go to a hotel with a hoe that looks like
View attachment 2698422

i disagree, they are very underrated. continental euros in general seem to be irrationally jealous of brits because of their insane supremacy in the last couple of centuries. at the same time, italian and spanish girls are extremely overrated; most of them look like gypsies, with messed up faces.

good luck finding a girl more stunning than this in continental europe:

b2cba82cc72cadcc39866038e2712e63.jpg

and i won't even begin to analyze "beautiful" EE women; even the top 0.1 of them look like generic made-in-china bimbos

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: infini, the BULL and Deleted member 18522
i disagree, they are very underrated. continental euros in general seem to be irrationally jealous of brits because of their insane supremacy in the last couple of centuries. at the same time, italian and spanish girls are extremely overrated; most of them look like gypsies, with messed up faces.

good luck finding a girl more stunning than this in continental europe:

b2cba82cc72cadcc39866038e2712e63.jpg

and i won't even go into "beautiful" EE women; even the top 0.1 of them look like generic made-in-china bimbos
Absolutely horrible take never quote me again. Even British men will say their women are caked in makeup and look like shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Captain Albania
@WishIwasChico what does the average British woman look like?

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
View attachment 2698422

lol the woman you posted is more attractive than all of the tranny looking models posted on this site. this country (UK) may not have the best looking women but they don’t ever look too masculine or like trannies

In just over a weeks time, 4 of PSL's veteran slayers will be hitting the streets of a northern UK city to unleash havoc on the populace
The minimum looks level of the group is HTN with post-lifts heights ranging from 5'11 to 6'5 and a total of 200+ slays between us

Our group has enough diversity of phenos that at least one of us will meet the taste of every foid in the venue. but we also aren't diverse enough to look out of place like some group of randomers who met through an aspie forum, people could talk to us and mistake us for knowing each other from childhood, the case with most groups of NTs

View attachment 2698314

View attachment 2698359

View attachment 2698341

View attachment 2698360

This group will be utterly bulletproof, not a manlet twink among us, not a norwoodcel among us, not a nerdic among us, not a high inhib cuck among us

We have the option to either be ruthless low inhib menaces or just maintain our own territory spouting PSL terminology and let the foids get sucked into our gravitational pull and orbit around us until they demand our attention

Never has a group of such highly looksmaxxed jocks armed with such a high level of sentience (anti-NPCs) been assembled for a night out before
Any group of Deanos or low pedigree scotty-T jack the lads we encounter will get absolutely demolished
"med"

"not a twink"

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
5 pounds of make up, recessed, blow up lips and looks like a man
Thank you. Apparently that Captain Albania guy thinks they're GODDESSES LMFAO

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress and WishIwasChico
View attachment 2698422

I discovered this at 9yo searching Who The Beatles married. I just couldn't understand how niggas that rich married foids like that.

• JFL
20+ years of inceldom and ferocious rage will be unleashed upon the streets of England

ElBL5K

4 gymcelled V tapered misogynists, fashionmaxxed to the 9s and heavily armed with lifts and ancient blackpill wisdom

Each one of us prepared to verbally eviscerate any foid who dares cross our paths or reject our advances

Mogging hordes of subhuman manlets, relentlessly antagonizing them on these very streets

200w

A mere glimpse of what's to come

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, LooksOrDeath, infini and 8 others
@TechnoBoss
Btw just searched "British women" on Google. The joos are funny af.
Screenshot 2024 01 24 21 07 11 732 comandroidchrome

• JFL
I discovered this at 9yo searching Who The Beatles married. I just couldn't understand how niggas that rich married foids like that.
God I just googled them and that's fucking brutal. The woman are disgusting even for the time.

@TechnoBoss
Btw just searched "British women" on Google. The joos are funny af.
View attachment 2698502
Ah yes (((british women))) are all blacks. Don't question it goy, just accept that black women represent a majority of British women.

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress and Deleted member 27066
20+ years of inceldom and ferocious rage will be unleashed upon the streets of England

View attachment 2698485

4 gymcelled V tapered misogynists, fashionmaxxed to the 9s and armed with lifts and ancient blackpill wisdom

View attachment 2698501

Each one of us prepared to verbally eviscerate any foid who dares cross our paths or reject our advances

Mogging hordes of subhuman manlets, relentlessly antagonizing them on these very streets

View attachment 2698496

A mere glimpse of what's to come

I was thinking of approaching this night out with a chilled demeanour but fuck it this is getting me exciting to rekindle tren raging asshole mode.
Brb, start approaching foids on the street at 3pm and get in a zone whereby foids are legit afraid to shrug you off
Any foid who tries to verbally challenge, will then be met by 3 more brutes who pop out of the bushes to offer backup and roast the foid with PSL insults.
Any ethnic who thinks he can walk around like he owns the place thinking he's top dog is getting made a fool out of
I had some fat oldcel foid slag off my clothing in the smoking area last time I was out in England but was on too much of a high to care about the subhuman.
If such an event happens this time, I am expecting a 4 on 1 verbal attack and utter evisceration of the cunt
Any foid who gets on her high horse with shit like "why are you out in this club if you're x age" or "why are you out in this city if you're from Ireland" is getting absolutely incinerated

• JFL
Reactions: infini, the BULL, geezcel and 1 other person
We are the BBCs and Mulattos and curries

italian and spanish girls are extremely overrated; most of them look like gypsies, with messed up faces.
Lmfao was on board that British girls are seen as more ugly than they are but this is cope, med girls from italy, spain, portugal, greece etc when they're looksmaxed they FOG hard.

especially compared to germanic girls.

All to get mogged by the BBC fraudsters/trappers and footballers who bought a table

bro i have seen the threads of @forevergymcelling where these supposed moggers meet like him and @drlooksmax and then he writes an essay on how it's over in UK clubs and that they got rejected all night even though they mogged everyone.

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and TechnoBoss
bro i have seen the threads of @forevergymcelling where these supposed moggers meet like him and @drlooksmax and then he writes an essay on how it's over in UK clubs and that they got rejected all night even though they mogged everyone.
Which threads are you talking about specifically because the last incelcon we could’ve slayed easily

I was thinking of approaching this night out with a chilled demeanour but fuck it this is getting me exciting to rekindle tren raging asshole mode.
Brb, start approaching foids on the street at 3pm and get in a zone whereby foids are legit afraid to shrug you off
Any foid who tries to verbally challenge, will then be met by 3 more brutes who pop out of the bushes to offer backup and roast the foid with PSL insults.
Any ethnic who thinks he can walk around like he owns the place thinking he's top dog is getting made a fool out of
I had some fat oldcel foid slag off my clothing in the smoking area last time I was out in England but was on too much of a high to care about the subhuman.
If such an event happens this time, I am expecting a 4 on 1 verbal attack and utter evisceration of the cunt
Any foid who gets on her high horse with shit like "why are you out in this club if you're x age" or "why are you out in this city if you're from Ireland" is getting absolutely incinerated
Just harass foids and end up in prison theory

• JFL
View attachment 2698422

Cope
She’s hot and chadlite+ only

• JFL

View attachment 2698314

View attachment 2698359

View attachment 2698341

View attachment 2698360

Brutal I'm not invited...

Look forward to hearing about it. I'll have to watch my step outside next week in case I bump into this fearsome group.

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling
suifuel thread

1 week out :feelsez:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6ft4 and geezcel
2 days out

Giphy 5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: geezcel and 6ft4
happy incelcon eve, better than christmas :Comfy:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling and apocalypse

View attachment 2698314

View attachment 2698359

View attachment 2698341

View attachment 2698360

Fuark

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
Funniest thing I've read all year, jflmogging @ReadBooksEveryday

And so fucking true too from my experience, word for word.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and 6ft4
Funniest thing I've read all year, jflmogging @ReadBooksEveryday

And so fucking true too from my experience, word for word.
Still come back to this comment occasionally if I want a JFL to blow off steam.

• JFL
Reactions: 6ft4
Still come back to this comment occasionally if I want a JFL to blow off steam.
I was pretty hyped up and excited while writing that

• +1
Reactions: infini
I was pretty hyped up and excited while writing that
I can taste the caffeine and tren.

[edit] I need to get better at inhibition maxxing and cutting foids' egos down like they're trees.