Christcuck curry vs Hezbollah

CL8

CL8

Bronze
Screenshot 2024 09 27 21 54 17 964 comoperabrowserafin edit

Man i just can't stop laughing at this shit :feelskek::feelskek:

Jfl this coper christcuck pajeet helped Zionist cuck if had used this brain power for India he couldve been remembered forever .

Anyways I had a laugh because of him so based :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, vernier and ReadBooksEveryday
Curries hate Muslims so they think siding with the enemy of their enemy (Israel) ; they will be liked upon

It is cringe but it is what it is.

• JFL
Reactions: Daqirius
Curries hate Muslims so they think siding with the enemy of their enemy (Israel) ; they will be liked upon

It is cringe but it is what it is.
Bro you shouldn't even speak about public relations .

You contribution to this forum is nothing the onlything you ever done on this forum is to berate other while being low iq yourself

My biggest problems with non Hindu curries is that they should be kicked out of india

• JFL
Reactions: vernier
Bro you shouldn't even speak about public relations .

You contribution to this forum is nothing the onlything you ever done on this forum is to berate other while being low iq yourself
STFU you mudslime or gaythiest go rope bitch

I'm a Hindu I'm the son of indu and yamuna I'm Arya you fool
Your even worse your religion is the biggest pile of incoherent epistemic bullshit ever to exist learn your fucking place you idoliser shit worshipper nigger. You try attacking my faith when you worship a literal statue you sad piece of shit fuck you even mohammedens are better then you

Ironically so fucking stupid, he's gonna end up spending life in prison taking the fall for israel

Your even worse your religion is the biggest pile of incoherent epistemic bullshit ever to exist learn your fucking place you idoliser shit worshipper nigger. You try attacking my faith when you worship a literal statue you sad piece of shit fuck you even mohammedens are better then you
Bro you are a literal joker :feelskek:
Tf you talking about

Bro you are a literal joker :feelskek:
Tf you talking about
Your a fuckin Hindu I hope a Sunni Muslim takes over India again and rapes you dumb curry shits fuck you