Christian Bale is only 1.83

D

Deleted member 6305

I have a BBC with no melanin
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Posts
47,049
Reputation
65,135
If I do my heightmax surgery and gain 7cm I'll mog him by 1cm 🤪
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 2621
ll surgery is nothing more than a wet dream
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8902
And still taller than many actors.
the-dark-knight-rises-film-premiere-london-britain-shutterstock-editorial-1799673bf.jpg

C3cjwYWWQAUMgS3.jpg
 
Cilian Murphy is like 5"9..seem like 5"9 next to 6 feer isnt so much mog
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 1751
it's over for him
 
"Only".
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
One of my class mates did LL here in Germany. He was chained onto his wheelchair for almost 2 years.
 
  • Woah
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Chadlitecel, Chadeep and 4 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Chadeep and Beetlejuice
One of my class mates did LL here in Germany. He was chained onto his wheelchair for almost 2 years.
And his recovery time is just now coming to an end, after almost 3 years.
 
I thought he was taller for some reason
 
sounds good sonny
 

Similar threads

J.bass
Replies
4
Views
37
debonss
debonss
SilvioMoltisantiDan
Replies
66
Views
290
SilvioMoltisantiDan
SilvioMoltisantiDan
Bars
Replies
2
Views
32
Bars
Bars
fucknatty
Replies
1
Views
30
astatin
astatin
OrbitMax
Replies
2
Views
52
buccalfatremoval
buccalfatremoval

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top