Christian Guzman, a case study 7 years of steroid use

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
Christian Guzman was really popular back in the day, especially around 2015 even before I got into the gym I would see his videos, college kid that got into fitness a good athletic body, it wasn’t uncommon to see him on fitness magazines and generally just doing early influencer shit

I believe he was natty around here
073063D8 A5DC 415C AF9B 21E17BE86E07

After this point it’s debatable on whether he started steroids as he transistioned from a recreational bodybuilder to an aspiring pro he garners 900k+ subscribers

His face despite not being MM tier was undeniably healthy I still believe he’s natty in the following photos but I’m not 100% certain more like 85-90%
F0F2B016 3B62 4367 ABB5 AB004C5DA92C

B0149DB7 0AD4 415A AF32 4FAC4A59C480

A sort of physique most gym bros would be more than happy to have

Guzman then declared he would compete in classic physique (same category as Chris bumstead competes in now)

For context there’s 3 categories from smallest to biggest; physique, classic and open

Guzman at this time is barely big enough for physique at best. Despite being a peak natty he decides to go with it. Although it’s contested at what point he started I would say 2017 is a good guess and definitely on more competitive doses in the last 3-4 years aiming for his pro card.

In doing so he’s faded into obscurity think a Connor Murphy except going insane he fails and becomes depressed and has multiple mental health episodes.

While it’s generally accepted that exercise of any form + a good diet staves away aging modern day bodybuilding culture is the antithesis of longevity.

Around 2021 Guzman begins to have health complications although not certain it’s around this time his voice becomes gravely he’s coughing a lot and generally does not seem in good health, one could speculate drug use aside from anabolics but no one knows.

Fast forward to today

F3A3EE13 6A43 484D B436 FCFCCAEF8D7B
E860196A 4B08 41D2 B2E5 0BD98339C446

A failed bodybuilder he never made it successfully as a pro, he doesn’t have half the sponsorships he used to all to chase an aesthetic that simply wasn’t for him. He has half the appeal to the opposite sex as he used to. He has the classical bodybuilder reptilian skin and redness likely due to chronic hypertension. Hes also had an obvious hair transplant that’s failed
EEDB1CDF 63B1 47F4 B2B4 6001CB97B9B2

An almost NW1 line despite having thinning well past that region, more than likely a transplant to attempt to reconstruct the hairline that failed as diffuse thinning persisted past the transplant region.

Which brings me to my final point
073063D8 A5DC 415C AF9B 21E17BE86E07

This physique is more than enough, good shoulders, visible midsection and a v-taper this is more than naturally achievable and if it isn’t you simply do not have the genetics aka the bone structure and the necessary proportions to look this aesthetic. Roids can mask the issue and prioritising certain muscle groups such as the lats and the shoulders will help but at the end of the day there is no substitute for the skeletal frame you are built upon.

• +1
Reactions: WrathOfOlives, Deleted member 4451, sanchez451 and 15 others
Based. Lean nattymaxxed is the key for massive female appeal.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Interested, Pumanator and 5 others
Christian Guzman was really popular back in the day, especially around 2015 even before I got into the gym I would see his videos, college kid that got into fitness a good athletic body, it wasn’t uncommon to see him on fitness magazines and generally just doing early influencer shit

View attachment 2419974
After this point it’s debatable on whether he started steroids as he transistioned from a recreational bodybuilder to an aspiring pro he garners 900k+ subscribers

His face despite not being MM tier was undeniably healthy I still believe he’s natty in the following photos but I’m not 100% certain more like 85-90%
View attachment 2419975
View attachment 2419979

Guzman then declared he would compete in classic physique (same category as Chris bumstead competes in now)

For context there’s 3 categories from smallest to biggest; physique, classic and open

Guzman at this time is barely big enough for physique at best. Despite being a peak natty he decides to go with it. Although it’s contested at what point he started I would say 2017 is a good guess and definitely on more competitive doses in the last 3-4 years aiming for his pro card.

In doing so he’s faded into obscurity think a Connor Murphy except going insane he fails and becomes depressed and has multiple mental health episodes.

While it’s generally accepted that exercise of any form + a good diet staves away aging modern day bodybuilding culture is the antithesis of longevity.

Around 2021 Guzman begins to have health complications although not certain it’s around this time his voice becomes gravely he’s coughing a lot and generally does not seem in good health, one could speculate drug use aside from anabolics but no one knows.

Fast forward to today

View attachment 2419984View attachment 2419985

A failed bodybuilder he never made it successfully as a pro, he doesn’t have half the sponsorships he used to all to chase an aesthetic that simply wasn’t for him. He has half the appeal to the opposite sex as he used to. He has the classical bodybuilder reptilian skin and redness likely due to chronic hypertension. Hes also had an obvious hair transplant that’s failed
View attachment 2419986
An almost NW1 line despite having thinning well past that region, more than likely a transplant to attempt to reconstruct the hairline that failed as diffuse thinning persisted past the transplant region.

View attachment 2419974
This physique is more than enough, good shoulders, visible midsection and a v-taper this is more than naturally achievable and if it isn’t you simply do not have the genetics aka the bone structure and the necessary proportions to look this aesthetic. Roids can mask the issue and prioritising certain muscle groups such as the lats and the shoulders will help but at the end of the day there is no substitute for the skeletal frame you are built upon.

At the end of the day, it’s very unlikely that he was natural in the before pictures Low doses are a thing. He probably upped his dose dramatically and introduced much harsher compounds to get to the pro level.

Barely any fitness influencers are natural. The sad truth is that they have good genes and good gear!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4451, leveruis, basedblackpiller and 5 others
At the end of the day, it’s very unlikely that he was natural in the before pictures Low doses are a thing. He probably upped his dose dramatically and introduced much harsher compounds to get to the pro level.

Barely any fitness influencers are natural. The sad truth is that they have good genes and good gear!
I’m very confident that he was completely natural in 2013-2015, early 20’s college student living off a budget started as a teen no obvious jumps in between this period

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Good thread boyo

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Cope bro roids mog!!

Just build big muscles go gym bro!! yeah brah!! dont do it for women do it for yourself!!

• +1

every fitness infuencer is on something because they are making their living from their body

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and SubhumanCurrycel

He used to weigh 167 lbs at 6 feet for competitions. That was his peak naturally, and if you think gear was required for that jfl.

Nattys can look impressive when single digit bodyfat, pumped, and with good lighting. If you saw them in person clothed, you wouldn’t bat an eye

• +1
He used to weigh 167 lbs at 6 feet for competitions. That was his peak naturally, and if you think gear was required for that jfl.

Nattys can look impressive when single digit bodyfat, pumped, and with good lighting. If you saw them in person clothed, you wouldn’t bat an eye
I don’t think Guzman is 6 feet but you’re right. He was more than likely natty at that point, he looked a bit fluffier on bulks and lost a lot of mass when cutting, nothing that indicates usage in his physique too

NATTY IS KING

• +1
I don't know. I hope I get raped.

• +1
he didn’t have the right TRENetics

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and SubhumanCurrycel
Definitely was on gear in the first pic just was younger maybe smaller doses. You can’t really believe he was natty looking amazing then all then he out of nowhere decided to take roids just to look worse. Steroids don’t make you look like a red bloated monster they makes you look like the first pic unless you are taking massive doses like he probably is now cus he’s been doing if for long he wants to try different doses out

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and SubhumanCurrycel
Definitely was on gear in the first pic just was younger maybe smaller doses. You can’t really believe he was natty looking amazing then all then he out of nowhere decided to take roids just to look worse. Steroids don’t make you look like a red bloated monster they makes you look like the first pic unless you are taking massive doses like he probably is now cus he’s been doing if for long he wants to try different doses out
Look at his 2017 videos I would say he was on roids for sure around then. The reason why I think he was natty in the first photo and around that time is his progress from teens to early 20’s before he became popular was very consistent and he lost a lot of mass when cutting almost became a DYEL. Compare that to his 2017 cuts he got shredded and retained a lot more muscle, 2020/2021 is when he started becoming a red booted monster.

It’s easy to tell when someone has used roids for a while

• +1
I can believe he was natty in that first pic because my physique is v similar clean. Obviously this doesn't mean he definitely is natty, just that he doesn't have any obvious tells of roiding. There are plenty of guys who literally will not even train if they aren't on a bit of test so you never know for sure.

He was way off competition size as you pointed out, especially for the classic division. So he was likely on grams of gear to make up the size, and probably growth also since he has the money so why not. He just looks like the typical failed bodybuilder these days; haggard, unhealthy, purple.

I don't know why people don't believe you can look great natty. You can't look like a bodybuilder but why would you want to? If you have 16" arms lean the average person and woman will think you are absolutely jacked and this is perfectly possible for a natty.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, Lmao and SubhumanCurrycel
I can believe he was natty in that first pic because my physique is v similar clean. Obviously this doesn't mean he definitely is natty, just that he doesn't have any obvious tells of roiding. There are plenty of guys who literally will not even train if they aren't on a bit of test so you never know for sure.

He was way off competition size as you pointed out, especially for the classic division. So he was likely on grams of gear to make up the size, and probably growth also since he has the money so why not. He just looks like the typical failed bodybuilder these days; haggard, unhealthy, purple.

I don't know why people don't believe you can look great natty. You can't look like a bodybuilder but why would you want to? If you have 16" arms lean the average person and woman will think you are absolutely jacked and this is perfectly possible for a natty.
Imo it’s male gazed to the maximum, there was a video where girls randomly interviewed and asked what body they prefer rated Chris bumstead low. All the comments were men assmad and buthurt, a lot of the gym/lifting sphere primarily lifts for vanity and women but idolises mass monsters

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, Deleted member 23391 and Lmao

View attachment 2419974

View attachment 2419975
View attachment 2419979

Fast forward to today

View attachment 2419984View attachment 2419985

View attachment 2419986

View attachment 2419974

Another proof than roids are utter cope for extensive facial bone mass gains

• +1
Imo it’s male gazed to the maximum, there was a video where girls randomly interviewed and asked what body they prefer rated Chris bumstead low. All the comments were men assmad and buthurt, a lot of the gym/lifting sphere primarily lifts for vanity and women but idolises mass monsters

This is cope. Deep down They know They Are Below bumsteads level. In reality They would Be willing to kill 10 stacylites to get railed by chris' 9" BWC

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1 and SubhumanCurrycel
His face was MM tier honestly, was a pretty cool guy, holy shit at him now

• +1
There are worse cases ie logan Franklin

Went from this
1BC32C20 23BD 4537 B4BC E22A60CAE7D9

To this
C09A158D 2D09 4119 B867 F32A55D1608C