Christian prophets are wilding jfl

yeeyeeslayer

yeeyeeslayer

Madara Uchiha maxxing
Noah: After the flood, Noah became drunk from wine and was found naked by his sons, leading to a curse on his grandson Canaan (Genesis 9:20-27).

@Eternal_ go get your prophet noah a towel to cover himself

@Imretarded?

• JFL
Reactions: strawberrymushroom and Imretarded?
stop fighting niggers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and yeeyeeslayer
Noah: After the flood, Noah became drunk from wine and was found naked by his sons, leading to a curse on his grandson Canaan (Genesis 9:20-27).

@Eternal_ go get your prophet noah a towel to cover himself

@Imretarded?
After sodom and gamora. The guy's daughter (who he offered up to get raped earlier), raped his ass while he was drunk

@SecularIslamist @Gengar

@Eternal_ helllo???

Nuh (A.S.) was not a "Christian" prophet.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Nuh (A.S.) was not a "Christian" prophet.
from their perspective he's a chrisitan prophet, i'm presupposing that for the purpose of this thread,

the christian noah was wilding

What is the point of this dumbass thread

from their perspective he's a chrisitan prophet, i'm presupposing that for the purpose of this thread,

As Islamic people, we have to call him and the other prophets what they were: Muslims. The stories in the Bible aren't true, as they were altered. I mean, there are verses in the Bible that speak of huge dicks & lots of cum. :hnghn:

And the Muslim Noah was any different, dumbass? Is that part of the OT also corrupt, retard?

What is the point of this dumbass thread
Serial anti-islam posting christcuck gets a taste of his own medicine and that's what he responds with? :forcedsmile:

Serial anti-islam posting christcuck gets a taste of his own medicine and that's he respond with? :forcedsmile:
I have no idea what the point of it even is. What was the medicine?

yeah the muslim wasn't getting pissed and ending up naked lol
I pity you cucks. Anything you don’t like in the old and New Testament you just change it for your narrative and claim it’s corrupt! Anything you do like you leave as is

I pity you autists. Jesus will not have pity on you though

I pity you cucks. Anything you don’t like in the old and New Testament you just change it for your narrative and claim it’s corrupt! Anything you do like you leave as is
the wild shit that some of ur prophets be on that doesn't have any basis in shia islamic literature is rejected by us yes.
I pity you autists. Jesus will not have pity on you though
are you more mericful, loving and compassionate than jesus?? :lul::lul::lul:

I don’t feel insulted by a random event in the Old Testament.
you don't feel insulted that a holy and revered figure in ur religion was caught naked in 4k like a dumbass?

I have no idea what the point of it even is. What was the medicine?
You do the same thing constantly. Why is it suddenly a problem now? Just because someone targets your religion this time?

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer