Christianity does a poor job in answering many “why” questions

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
To clarify, Christianity is great but it has piss poor answers for fundamental questions

People want to know why God created them. Christianity tells them “to worship and glorify God”

People want to know why suffering exists. Christianity tells them “because of original sin by Adam & eve”

People want to know why a loving God can send people to eternal hellfire for mortal sins that we are all guilty of? People wonder if that’s an extreme punishment. Christianity tells them “you are a sinner and don’t deserve shit. God can do whatever He wants”

I wager that these hallow and meaningless answers for these critical questions build resentment in a lot of believers and at some point they leave the faith entirely. To further clarify, Islam nor any other religion provides any better answers

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: hattrick, randomop, Meteor21 and 8 others
To clarify, Christianity is great but it has piss poor answers for fundamental questions

People want to know why God created them. Christianity tells them “to worship and glorify God”

People want to know why suffering exists. Christianity tells them “because of original sin by Adam & eve”

People want to know why a loving God can send people to eternal hellfire for mortal sins that we are all guilty of? People wonder if that’s an extreme punishment. Christianity tells them “you are a sinner and don’t deserve shit. God can do whatever He wants”

I wager that these hallow and meaningless answers for these critical questions build resentment in a lot of believers and at some point they leave the faith entirely. To further clarify, Islam nor any other religion provides any better answers
Why are you here preaching the gospel on an incel forum instead of going to church and preaching on a social media platform?

Why are you here preaching the gospel on an incel forum instead of going to church and preaching on a social media platform?
Put me on ignore if you don’t like what I have to say you bumbling little cuck.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, JoshuaG, 0S4MA and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, douche, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
Christianity has almost 2 billion fans.

Its not them who wanna know "why", but rather it's people like Dawkins and Harris who demand a proper "why".

It all doesn't explain anything.

Same goes for all the other religions and also the part for leaving the faith.

The difference is that Christianity isn't really needed to be successful financially and socially.

Same can't be said about religion in the third world.

Also some food for thought. .

Why is one group considered "chosen" when they all look subhuman at?

Why does blowing up the ops get you a bunch of virgins?

Why does being kind to animals get you an upgrade when you reincarnate?

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing

Its not them who wanna know "why", but rather it's people like Dawkins and Harris who demand a proper "why".

Any reasonable person would want to know why we are created, why suffering has to exist, and why God has to be such a harsh judge for some sinners but not others.

The true answers to those questions would in fact explain everything. The problem is that nobody knows. Nobody knows why God created us. Nobody knows why suffering exists. Nobody knows any answers for the most important questions….

Who says he's a loving God, Jesus never said that, he's willing to forgive

People cannot fathom the horror that we are existing in a reality that God fucking hates all of us because we sin all the time but only because we can accept Jesus we can be saved

• +1
Reactions: murdah and JoshuaG
Christianity is judeaized, white people need tribalism to survive

Why do you seem so fearful of Islam, bro? You create posts about Christianity being bad at answering questions (you are indeed right), yet you still attempt to defend it by arguing that Islam or other religions also lack satisfactory answers?

Why do you seem so fearful of Islam, bro? You create posts about Christianity being bad at answering questions (you are indeed right), yet you still attempt to defend it by arguing that Islam or other religions also lack satisfactory answers?
Well he is christian so by definition he is agaisn't islam.
Religions are not compatibles

Well he is christian so by definition he is agaisn't islam.
Religions are not compatibles
I'm not telling him to embrace Islam, I simply see the fear of Islam in his posts and every word he utters. Yet, he claims Islam isn't winning over Christianity. Quite paradoxical, don't you think?

Who says he's a loving God, Jesus never said that, he's willing to forgive

People cannot fathom the horror that we are existing in a reality that God fucking hates all of us because we sin all the time but only because we can accept Jesus we can be saved
Calvinism doctrine within Protestantism does in fact repudiate the whole “loving God” anthropomorphic-esque idea that has been pushed by Christianity for 2000 years now. It instead depicts God as sovereign and one who predestines people to hell or heaven.

But to say that God hates us is also flawed. He created us. Why create something you hate? Why not just destroy it in a snap? God could have also created us to be sinless. Humans don’t sin to spite God. We sin because we are inherently sinful creatures when compared to the Godly standard.

Just don't debate religion on here..

I'm not telling him to embrace Islam, I simply see the fear of Islam in his posts and every word he utters. Yet, he claims Islam isn't winning over Christianity. Quite paradoxical, don't you think?
I just see a christian trying to disprove opposite beliefs

Why shouldn’t we/he fear Islam?

If something is false, it disproves itself inherently.
You'd be surprised by how many people can't understand by themselves false things, if this was the case, misinformation would never be an issue.

Why shouldn’t we/he fear Islam?
Why should he? Should I fear Christianity or Judaism? The fear he has is not like the typical Western atheist's fear because of terrorists. It's a spiritual fear. He dreads that others will convert to Islam.

You'd be surprised by how many people can't understand by themselves false things, if this was the case, misinformation would never be an issue.
Every lie reveals itself naturally, you always notice it, but you opt to overlook it.

Why should he? Should I fear Christianity or Judaism? The fear he has is not like the typical Western atheist's fear because of terrorists. It's a spiritual fear. He dreads that others will convert to Islam.
I assure you that I’m not afraid of Islam or any other cuck religion. If it is the case that Islam is growing and it will one day have more followers than Christianity, I will not be bothered by it.

If it is the case that every Christian converts to Islam and I’m the only Christian standing, I will remain a Christian until my last breath. I will never convert to Islam, even if it costs me my life.

There is nothing anyone can ever say to entice me to join Islam.

I assure you that I’m not afraid of Islam or any other cuck religion. If it is the case that Islam is growing and it will one day have more followers than Christianity, I will not be bothered by it.

If it is the case that every Christian converts to Islam and I’m the only Christian standing, I will remain a Christian until my last breath. I will never convert to Islam, even if it costs me my life.

Mate, your very response here contradicts that. I didn't ask why you don't embrace Islam, did I? I asked why you fear it, yet you still insist you'll never convert. No one asked you to.

• JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator
As a Muslim I think you should fear Judaism. Yh I have a spiritual fear, I dread that others will convert to Islam. Absolutely nothing good has come from it. Islam today is just an inherited religion built on fear. It has no real place in the west and should be quarantined in third world places.

• JFL
Reactions: dehydrated and Eternal_

I think I could convince you

As a Muslim I think you should fear Judaism.
I don't fear it, why should I?
Yh I have a spiritual fear, I dread that others will convert to Islam.
Says a lot about your beliefs then
Absolutely nothing good has come from it. Islam
Algebra by Al-Khwarizmi, Arabic numerals including the number 0, development of astrolabes and celestial globes, Optics by Ibn al-Haytham (Alhazen), Medicine including establishment of hospitals the development of surgical techniques, and the compilation of medical encyclopedias. Windmills, distillation of alcohol and the development of chemical processes. To only name a few.
today is just an inherited religion built on fear. It has no real place in the west and should be quarantined in third world places.
Europeans themselves are converting to Islam. What will you tell them?

• +1

It all doesn't explain anything.

Same goes for all the other religions and also the part for leaving the faith.

The difference is that Christianity isn't really needed to be successful financially and socially.

Same can't be said about religion in the third world.

Also some food for thought. .

Why is one group considered "chosen" when they all look subhuman at?

Why does blowing up the ops get you a bunch of virgins?

Why does being kind to animals get you an upgrade when you reincarnate?
Religion is a manmade doctrine to control the masses. The issue is without religion peace does not exist, eternal damnation is scarier than jail. That’s why people continue to live in sin despite “The Law” or “Morals.” Christianity mogs every other religion

Last edited:
Mate, your very response here contradicts that. I didn't ask why you don't embrace Islam, did I? I asked why you fear it, yet you still insist you'll never convert. No one asked you to.
I don’t even know what the fuck this means. Islam
Isn’t a competing business to me. I don’t fear its growth, ideology, or anything about it. I make threads because I have time and they serve as my dear diary ramblings.

I make threads about Judaism, Christianity and Islam. Fuck off with this weird “why are you obsessed with us” type of energy

Religion is a manmade doctrine to control the masses. The issue is without religion peace does not exist, eternal damnation is scarier than jail. That’s why people continue to live in sin despite “The Law” or “Morals”.” Christianity mogs every other religion

How do you think we came into existence if not for a divine creator?

How do you think we came into existence if not for a divine creator?
I believe in god ofc but I’d be ignorant to say they(government) don’t use it for control

Philosophy can give better answers but you have no one to believe so the best thing is to not care. Either universe is all what we see or there's something we don't know about it yet but it's better to believe what is obvious than what's a tale or mysterious.

Algebra by Al-Khwarizmi, Arabic numerals including the number 0, development of astrolabes and celestial globes, Optics by Ibn al-Haytham (Alhazen), Medicine including establishment of hospitals the development of surgical techniques, and the compilation of medical encyclopedias. Windmills, distillation of alcohol and the development of chemical processes. To only name a few.

Because you’re getting raped by them.Yh I’m not Christian. I don’t see much good from having xyz% Muslim population. All of those things listed are incomparable to germanic inventions which is shameful considering how many there are of you. There’s also nothing good coming from you now. The majority of Muslims are desert dwellers living in a squaller that are half assed in their beliefs.

I won’t tell anything per say, it’s not a lot but I can foresee it growing like any other rising ideology. It’s just fomo I guess. But increased racism is rising at a higher rate so I would think eventually it will get stamped out. Who knows?

• JFL
Reactions: dehydrated and Eternal_
I believe in god ofc but I’d be ignorant to say they(government) don’t use it for control
You believe in what God exactly? Just a random disinterested creator? You might as well be atheist if this is the case.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Eternal_
I believe in the way, the truth and the life

Christ pilled 🥰✝️

• Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing

It's amazing that after the biggest propaganda and smear campaign in the history of mankind for 23 years Islam is still getting converts and growing in all fields including birth rates in a time in which those are being lowered purposefully in the majority of the world

No ideology would ever achieve that. Look at what happened to communism. Let alone nazism.

It's a self substained system. When the Turks failed Islam then the Saudis and oil came, Pakistan was born, etc. When those failed nowadays then other came like the return of the Turks in financing Islam, Qatar, Malaysia, Afghanistan, black African countries, etc. And amidst all that we still have countries with gigantic potential in all the globe like Indonesia, half of Nigeria, Somalia, etc etc etc

Nowadays some of the people with the most pious reputation are straight Russians like Dagestanis, Afghanis, Ghananian muslims, etc, not even arabs like 30 years ago (Amd we are still pretty much muslims)

We will never lose. Remember the words of Allah (Interpretation of the meaning): "O you who have believed, whoever of you should revert from his religion - Allāh will bring forth [in place of them] a people He will love and who will love Him [who are] humble toward the believers, strong against the disbelievers; they strive in the cause of Allāh and do not fear the blame of a critic. That is the favor of Allāh; He bestows it upon whom He wills. And Allāh is all-Encompassing and Knowing."

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: emeraldglass and Eternal_
It's amazing that after the biggest propaganda and smear campaign in the history of mankind for 23 years Islam is still getting converts and growing in all fields including birth rates in a time in which those are being lowered purposefully in the majority of the world

No ideology would ever achieve that. Look at what happened to communism. Let alone nazism.

It's a self substained system. When the Turks failed Islam then the Saudis and oil came, Pakistan was born, etc. When those failed nowadays then other came like the return of the Turks in financing Islam, Qatar, Malaysia, Afghanistan, black African countries, etc. And amidst all that we still have countries with gigantic potential in all the globe like Indonesia, half of Nigeria, Somalia, etc etc etc

Nowadays some of the people with the most pious reputation are straight Russians like Dagestanis, Afghanis, Ghananian muslims, etc, not even arabs like 30 years ago (Amd we are still pretty much muslims)

We will never lose. Remember the words of Allah (Interpretation of the meaning): "O you who have believed, whoever of you should revert from his religion - Allāh will bring forth [in place of them] a people He will love and who will love Him [who are] humble toward the believers, strong against the disbelievers; they strive in the cause of Allāh and do not fear the blame of a critic. That is the favor of Allāh; He bestows it upon whom He wills. And Allāh is all-Encompassing and Knowing."

• +1
These verses man, they hit so hard.

Just yesterday the israeli president said on an interview "We don't want war, we are only peace seekers" and suddenly this Qur'an verse went viral on all social media

(Interpretation of the meaning): When they are told, “Do not spread corruption in the land,” they reply, “We are only peace-makers!” Indeed, it is they who are the corruptors, but they fail to perceive it.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass

These verses man, they hit so hard.

Just yesterday the israeli president said on an interview "We don't want war, we are only peace seekers" and suddenly this Qur'an verse went viral on all social media

(Interpretation of the meaning): When they are told, “Do not spread corruption in the land,” they reply, “We are only peace-makers!” Indeed, it is they who are the corruptors, but they fail to perceive it.

• +1
It's one of the most convincing arguments for an afterlife (Apart from indirect others). The fact that we are alive right now with nothing prior being to it nor memory, yet somehow we consider it impossible to live a second life having actually lived a first one and seen that it is possible.

Qur'an has a lot of these arguments which are delivered in a way that everyone can understand answering the most common why questions like the problem of evil, the ignorance question, etc etc etc

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
It's one of the most convincing arguments for an afterlife (Apart from indirect others). The fact that we are alive right now with nothing prior being to it nor memory, yet somehow we consider it impossible to live a second life having actually lived a first one and seen that it is possible.

Qur'an has a lot of these arguments which are delivered in a way that everyone can understand answering the most common why questions like the problem of evil, the ignorance question, etc etc etc
The probability of every living organism, every atom on this planet and in the universe, existing in perfect harmony at any given moment is proof enough. The likelihood of this perpetual harmony occurring and persisting on its own, without any guiding force, is essentially nonexistent. They accept the idea that the entire universe came from nothing, despite the fact that their everyday lives are deeply rooted in capitalism, dependent on manmade things and establishments.

If the universe came out of nothing, then let them wait for a new Ferrari to emerge on their front yard, which should be easier and more believable than a whole universe coming out of nothing.

• +1