Christianity in a liberated society makes women much more sinful and behave like rabid whores

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️ DEUS VULT ✝️
Why? Because Christianity can be used as a romanticized pretext for justifying their whore predispositions.

“I can’t help but fall into lust.. :( I can’t control my body sometimes.. oh well, Jesus died for my sins and He knows I’m a sinner who has good intentions”

When there are no actual consequences enforced in civil society, Christian women will dominate the ranks and lead the way for whoredom to prosper and thrive.

I will never in a million years marry a Christian woman. I may very likely marry a muslimcel woman though—and no I will never convert to Islam in order to make that happen.

• +1
Reactions: R@m@, LancasteR, aspiringexcel and 3 others
“Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.”

Also you are told to forgive them and accept them after they repent :dafuckfeels:

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and denthegodking
“Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.”

Also you are told to forgive them and accept them after they repent :dafuckfeels:
No im not faggot. I don’t have to accept any of them

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff

But they dont repent do they?

Its as if i murdered till im 88 and "repented" it doesnt work that way. I litteraly talked to a christian dominatrix, with a chirstian boyfriend yesterday on twitter. Hahahah holy shit

Many such cases :dafuckfeels:

• Ugh..
Reactions: Eternal_

Its as if i murdered till im 88 and "repented" it doesnt work that way. I litteraly talked to a christian dominatrix, with a chirstian boyfriend yesterday on twitter. Hahahah holy shit
Jesus says repent and sin no more, not repent, spread your legs, repent, spread your legs, etc.

My standard will always remain—no hymen, no diamond

Yeah you basically have to accept them and can't say anything back cuz "Christ forgave all our sins according to bible and he didn't discriminated"

The problem is because Christianity has caved in to populism because they wanted to convert more believers.

I feel Christians nowadays focus on being broken and repenting, which is a nice way of sinning more and washing away their sins in churches, instead of changing and becoming a Christ-like person. The doctrine has now shifted from living a Christ-like life to just believing in JC gives you the path to heaven. Which is why you see many whores abusing Christianity to wash away their promiscuous pasts with Chads and withholding sex from their Christian husbands while betabuxxing

Last edited:
  • +1

Last edited:

Last edited:
Yeah you basically have to accept them and can't say anything back cuz "Christ forgave all our sins according to bible and he didn't discriminated"
But they expect their husbands to be 6”0, earning big money, virgin and behaving like JC

I have seen a lot of leftists bring up Jesus being friends with a prostitute

But they expect their husbands to be 6”0, earning big money, virgin and behaving like JC
Christian women don’t expect their husbands to be virgins. They prefer them to be experienced like every other woman, so long as he repented of-course!

Christian women do not even see Jesus as God. They see Him as a boyfriend figure.

no woman on earth wants to be real christian

Group of beautiful girls with their back to the ca ja2b6kNHRpqwMI3No3cjYQ k4nmzumoTH65WqIfHFW

Christian women don’t expect their husbands to be virgins. They prefer them to be experienced like every other woman, so long as he repented of-course!

Christian women do not even see Jesus as God. They see Him as a boyfriend figure.
Where I’m from, they expect their Christian husbands to be virgin Chads with the stamina of a prize bull and spotless history but they expect their husbands to tolerate their cumfilled holes

That’s why many are single in their 30s and40s

I will never in a million years marry a Christian woman. I may very likely marry a muslimcel woman though—and no I will never convert to Islam in order to make that happen.
Would you marry a real devoted Christian woman ?

• +1
Interesting how Muslims could never do that

I will never in a million years marry a Christian woman. I may very likely marry a muslimcel woman though
Wtf christianbro? Really?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back