Christianity is a feminine religion

Not to me and many others who read it.

Yet u won't describe Jesus's teachings (despite the fact that you are obligated to as a Christian).

Failing? Not at all. Single motherhood rate was incredibly low and people had kids early.

still had the alcohol + drug problem and they didn't star having kids til age 20 (civilized world was doing it in their teens).

Just because 100% of people weren't sin free doesn't prove anything. You haven't proposed anything better than Christianity.

99% of people were sinning and profiteering from sin. Atheism is better.

They were clearly not Christian. If they go against every single value the Bible and New Testament teaches, then you can't claim they are Christians.

:feelskek: There goes your anti-Communist argument.

Just lost all your credibility. Good job.

For dropping sheer facts? :soy::soy:

especially the parts of Europe that are the most Christian (Eastern Europe).
Tbh Eastern Europe isn't particularly Christian (few exceptions aside), Czechia is the most atheist country on earth and it is in Eastern Europe

Tbh Eastern Europe isn't particularly Christian (few exceptions aside), Czechia is the most atheist country on earth and it is in Eastern Europe

There's no way that's possible. China is the most atheist country on Earth.

There's no way that's possible. China is the most atheist country on Earth.
I've just looked that up and apparently it depends on the poll, some say Czechia is the most irreligious country in the world, some say China is

I've just looked that up and apparently it depends on the poll, some say Czechia is the most irreligious country in the world, some say China is
He believes that modern Africa is the pinnacle of human civilization and NA/Europe is primitive compared to it. Just ignore him.

He believes that modern Africa is the pinnacle of human civilization and NA/Europe is primitive compared to it. Just ignore him.

*North Africa.

I noticed you cumskins don't have any pyramids from that era to be proud of.

All you have is this:

-

-

-

-

a-traditional-wooden-log-cabin-on-stilts-picture_csp79166310.jpg

giphy.webp