Christianity is a matrix for men to be a cuck

John Cracovizk

John Cracovizk

Life is so short, you should smile more anon...
Here in my country we had a famous case recently, a christian woman who started recording videos for TikTok about her routine and how she treated her boyfriend and how she valued a chaste relationship...

In fact, some here might think that she is based on the fact that she goes to LGBT parades to ask them if they know the way of Jesus :lul:.

She was exposed with a sextape that went viral, she was a JB 14-17 year old from what I've read (No, I don't have the video and I didn't see it).

While her boyfriend can't even touch her properly, chads in the past were just fucking her without commitment :lul:, while chad eats whatever he wants the beta comes to pay the bill.

Religion is a matrix that could either be limitating (like for this fucking cuck or the other mf in Ukraine who went to fight for "muh country :soy:") or constructive (finding meaning in your life).

Damn, Christianity is a very cuckold religion with these dogmas of “fuck the past, what matters is that Jesus forgave you :soy:”. Past matters, if it didn't there would be no such thing as a criminal record :lul:.

I see this a lot in some christian events, the citizen who followed the dogmas his entire life is not glorified, he is not the one who will gain attention, stage and money.

It will be the fucked up citizen who was the biggest degenerate in the world but who magically changed by the magic of Christ.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: janitormaxxing, LampPostPrime, BrahminBoss and 10 others
It was always about power but ok.

Spot on post. Religious copers in this community are borderline bluepillers

• +1
Reactions: janitormaxxing, Deleted member 4397, Deleted member 32285 and 6 others
I agree but without Christianity women women just join chad harems like they are now, Islam and Christianity are the incel religions to ensure that he got his dick wet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and John Cracovizk
words words words

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Here in my country we had a famous case recently, a christian woman who started recording videos for TikTok about her routine and how she treated her boyfriend and how she valued a chaste relationship...

In fact, some here might think that she is based on the fact that she goes to LGBT parades to ask them if they know the way of Jesus :lul:.

She was exposed with a sextape that went viral, she was a JB 14-17 year old from what I've read (No, I don't have the video and I didn't see it).

While her boyfriend can't even touch her properly, chads in the past were just fucking her without commitment :lul:, while chad eats whatever he wants the beta comes to pay the bill.

Religion is a matrix that could either be limitating (like for this fucking cuck or the other mf in Ukraine who went to fight for "muh country :soy:") or constructive (finding meaning in your life).

Damn, Christianity is a very cuckold religion with these dogmas of “fuck the past, what matters is that Jesus forgave you :soy:”. Past matters, if it didn't there would be no such thing as a criminal record :lul:.

I see this a lot in some christian events, the citizen who followed the dogmas his entire life is not glorified, he is not the one who will gain attention, stage and money.

It will be the fucked up citizen who was the biggest degenerate in the world but who magically changed by the magic of Christ.
We need to create a religion based on eugenics, where children fight to the death hunger games style to maintain genetic superiority.

We should worship violence and war. Eternal war type shit

Would mog cuckstianity

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and John Cracovizk
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 41229
We need to create a religion based on eugenics, where children fight to the death hunger games style to maintain genetic superiority.

Would mog cuckstianity
We are Viltrumaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41229
We are Viltrumaxxing

Imagine instead of trying to eradicate disease, everyone is injected with aids and shit and if you die, you die.

We'd have huge orgies to have like 20+ kids per women, cus most will be dead.

Its perfect

• JFL
Reactions: John Cracovizk
Christianity ≠ Bible
Christianity at least how we interpret it now was invented in Rome

Good morning already.

• +1
Western christianity is cucked but try pulling off anything southern nigeria

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, Elvisandreaa and John Cracovizk
Western christianity is cucked but try pulling off anything southern nigeria

Listening to this song and thinking about this shit now again :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President

(((Cracovizk)))

• WTF

Jordana Vucetic?

Last edited:
  • +1

• +1

SubnAllah

Islam is indeed the only path

• +1
Completely off base todays society is a result of no religion. Christianity was a good force for 2000 years in Europe and Rome.

Using modern day cucked examples that don't follow the bible doesn't prove shit.

Would mog cuckstianity
Military ogres or whoever gets their hands on guns first would just win. Genetic superiority my ass. Lmao