Christianity is fake

In Islam, Jesus(pbuh) is a Prophet of Allah(swt) and we do not accept any form of divinity attributed to him. Also, the Quran mentions clearly that Jesus pbuh) was neither killed, nor was he crucified, which means he was never on the cross.

the Quran mentions the Injeel, which refers to the book given to Jesus(pbuh). Now people have attributed the Gospel to the Injeel, and while parts of the translated Injeel could be in the Gospel, we can't say that the Gospel is the Injeel nor would it be true. Secondly, it is the

Christians that take the crucifiction and resurrection as an important part of Jesus(pbuh) being sent, that is not from Islam nor important or even valid from the Islamic perspective. Jesus(pbuh)'s relevancy is due to Allah(swt) sending him.

Jesus was not sent for the whole of humanity. He was sent to his people.

A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is demon-possessed and suffering terribly.”

23 Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.”

24 He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.”

Matthew 15

The Prophet Muhammad was sent to all of humanity.

Say, [O Muḥammad], "O mankind, indeed I am the Messenger of Allah to you all, [from Him] to whom belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth. There is no deity except Him; He gives life and causes death." So believe in Allah and His Messenger, the unlettered prophet, who believes in Allah and His words, and follow him that you may be guided.

Quran 7:158
Why are you preaching about islam and meanwhile you say this??

Screenshot 20221028 222808

You can't be cuck and muslim

• JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Dayouths like OP don't go to heaven.
It's a well known fact

• +1
Reactions: to be human and Baldingman1998
  • Hmm...
Reactions: buckchadley31
ugly avis
low iq threads
nigger

Welcome to my ignore list

• +1
Reactions: Decretum1483
Dayouths like OP don't go to heaven.
It's a well known fact
Before this forum I thought dayooths/cuck was a meme and a fairytale that doesn't actually exist. Now I understand that it's actually not a joke and some people are braindead.

• So Sad
Aoudouvillah ,delete this

Its haram to say that
You said you want ur mom and sister to get fucked by multiple men.
It's diyatha, u go to hell for it

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
MY MOM CRAVE FOR BBCS KNOW NO BOUNDARIES AND I´M A LOYAL CUCKOLD TO THEM SINCE I LET THEM DICK ME DOWN

1965765D 43C0 437A BB80 E526B5D42B1D

You can't be ARAB and not a BBC ENJOYER

true tbh, I understand you habibi

Attachments

• 1667426462861.gif
    1667426462861.gif
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
Before this forum I thought dayooths/cuck was a meme and a fairytale that doesn't actually exist. Now I understand that it's actually not a joke and some people are braindead.
🫶😼

You should convert to Islam because it’s the last religion of Allah and was sent to humanity

we worship only one god, the unique god if the universe and we follow his messenger Muhammad (sws) , he is the holy prophet.

You people say that it is the "original religion" then you contradict yourselves by saying that it is the final religion.

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
You people say that it is the "original religion" then you contradict yourselves by saying that it is the final religion.
The message was corrupted by people