Christianity is the right religion

Didn’t read, all Christian’s love to suck penis

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, try2beme, kebab and 2 others
How often do you go to church?

Is it bad if i become increasingly more self interested/centered and less emphatic and caring about others and only about myself. Because my life has improved with that mentality.
Not really often, I'm more of a self-studier of the faith atm. Thing is, the main church I tried to go to was bastardized by the woke agenda and most pastors started to be red haired women, so I'm kind of in a process of finding a new church.

What you're experiencing is not out of the ordinary. It is definitely easier and more comfortable to live for the flesh than to live for God in a world like this.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and nofap
based and high T thread

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and BigBiceps
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and Deleted member 7580
What you're experiencing is not out of the ordinary. It is definitely easier and more comfortable to live for the flesh than to live for God in a world like this.
You’ll have no other choices than too live that way or you’ll get cucked and abused brutally by everyone around you.

But won’t you end up in hell for living this way?

You’ll have no other choices than too live that way or you’ll get cucked and abused brutally by everyone around you.

But won’t you end up in hell for living this way?
You don't need to let anyone abuse you and definitely not accept any sexual immorality from women. Christianity is about forgiveness, not about accepting any kind of behavior. Like Jesus didn't hate the merchants who sold their goods in front of the temple when he drove them away with a whip, but he definitely did not tolerate it.

You go to heaven for believing that Jesus Christ died for our sins and rose again. But if you love the world and sin too much, you probably do not truly believe that.

Why do you make so bold claims while knowing nothing about the reality? It wasn't the christian will to establish jewish state in Palestine. No real Christian thinks jews are the chosen people anymore, Christians are. Jesus came to establish a world religion, and there are no distinctions between christians whether they're ethnic jews or from anywhere else. Even in the old testament God did not make any ethnic distinctions, he said he would be pleased if a gentile makes a offering and follows his customs just the same as if it was from a jew.

christians always lie through their teeth just like their serpentine spiritual jewish masters. Every dickhead knows that Christians are the biggest supporters of Israel, fucking lol at even trying to deny that. Without that support they wouldn't last let alone thrive.

And yeah no shit, what a fucking surprise that christians want a mulatto raceless world order, exactly what the jews want. And the OT definitely makes a distinction between jews and non-jews, again just lying through your teeth. Stop being a lying rat, take off your jewish shackles and join the side of truth.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, Agendum and Emiqrox
Yeah, there's been arguments that Muhammad's original religion was some moon god or baal (same thing?) and that's why the moon and star are so prominent symbols for Islam, but I'm not fully convinced. Same outcome nonetheless, only one who saves is Jesus.
Some speculate that all religions are plagiarisms of one another. According to zeitgeist Christianity borrows story’s and symbols seen in Egyptian religion.

They all apparently begun with the worship of the Sun. Likely because sun provides warmth, growth and a thriving environment. Jesus the “son” with his crown of thorns ☀️

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
Some speculate that all religions are plagiarisms of one another. According to zeitgeist Christianity borrows story’s and symbols seen in Egyptian religion.

They all apparently begun with the worship of the Sun. Likely because sun provides warmth, growth and a thriving environment. Jesus the “son” with his crown of thorns ☀️
No, I don't believe that. Story of which egyptian God, Egypt was polytheist after all, and I don't know much about their gods, but I do know that in their afterlife, Anubis would have a scale and put your heart on it. If it weighed more than a feather, you would be denied entry. Does not sound at all like the story of Christianity which preaches forgiveness, belief and humility instead of good works.

And Christianity certainly does not worship the sun. It's a creation of God just like any one of us. If I'm not completely wrong, sun is more associated with the satanists, they think lucifer is this bearer of light so to say. I do not know enough about this ''zeitgeist'' or time ghost, but I'd approach it with utmost scepticism, even the name itself sounds demonic.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
judaism

• +1
christians always lie through their teeth just like their serpentine spiritual jewish masters. Every dickhead knows that Christians are the biggest supporters of Israel, fucking lol at even trying to deny that. Without that support they wouldn't last let alone thrive.

And yeah no shit, what a fucking surprise that christians want a mulatto raceless world order, exactly what the jews want. And the OT definitely makes a distinction between jews and non-jews, again just lying through your teeth. Stop being a lying rat, take off your jewish shackles and join the side of truth.
As a christian, I support the UN two-state solution. Jews are not believers in Christ, why would I put them on a pedestal? Bible makes it very clear - no man goes to heaven without Christ. Jews were the forefathers of Christian religion, but these modern jews are not even that, they don't believe in the coming of the messiah, they've given up so much of the faith which was central to the ancient jewish religion and taken up this Talmud alongside it, which holds some very anti-christian views.

As a christian, I support the UN two-state solution. Jews are not believers in Christ, why would I put them on a pedestal? Bible makes it very clear - no man goes to heaven without Christ. Jews were the forefathers of Christian religion, but these modern jews are not even that, they don't believe in the coming of the messiah, they've given up so much of the faith which was central to the ancient jewish religion and taken up this Talmud alongside it, which holds some very anti-christian views.

the world doesn't revolve around you. vast majority of christians are extremely pro-jew, bible says the jews will come into the fold once the fulness of the gentiles has come in and all israel will be saved. the 24 levitical temple priests are mentioned on your side in revelations. jews 100% plan to accept 'jesus' and you clowns will fall for their final act of the great deception big time.

• +1
Islam
What Islam has wrong is that we can buy ourselves a place in heaven, among God, by doing some trivial good deeds. There's actually a verse about this in bible, how the good deeds we do are like dirty rags, stained by our sins, that we then proudly show to God. Only one can wash them clean, and his name is Jesus.
Who do you believe, a illiterate man who was choked in a cave by a spirit and then given an entire book to remember, and then forced people to believe in his idea, or Jesus who was widely considered by the people of his time as miracle worker? Someone who was recorded to been seen by over 500 people after his death. How many times has Muhammad been seen, in whose dreams has he appeared? Muslims have also usurped Jesus as this Isa Bin Maryam, and tell half truths about him, so muslims wouldn't feel the need to read the bible and see how much more sense it actually makes. Bible is a perfect book, the old testament is basicly the same as the jewish tanakh, and it lays the groundwork for the messiah's coming as well as has invaluable knowledge to guide the people to a good life. Muslims like to claim the bible is corrupted, but there are bibles in various different regions that are older than Islam, that completely correspond with the bible of King James version. Even texts PRE-EXISTING the bible and Jesus Christ, such as dead sea scrolls, verify the accuracy of bible. Muslim teachers love to find these ''inaccuracies'' from biblical texts, such as ''Joseph who lived in Judea at that time is 20 years old'' and in another book of the bible, he is 40, and they ask some uninformed brit how could it be? But don't they understand, that there can be multiple people in the same area with the same name. They should know, the Middle East is to the rim with guys named Muhammad.

Judaism
Judaism is easy to refute. Their own books say what kind of a man the messiah will be, and that he will be from the ancestry of the great king David. The genealogy of the jewish people have actually been destroyed by the romans around 100 years after Jesus, because the jews tried to establish renewed independence. There's a lot of references in the old testament and tanakh which say exactly what kind of man the messiah will be and which miracles he will do. Jesus filled them all. Like Ben Shapiro said, nowadays jews believe the messiah will be a political figure that ushers the jews to a golden era of dominance, and that he could be anyone, even himself.
No way. They completely ignore their own sacred texts and act mostly just like the pharisees of the bible, who wanted to be seen as holy, but were hypocrites. As an example in the old testament, or tanakh there is a rule that jews cannot leave the city walls on the sabbath, so now there is a thin ''fishing line'' in various cities like New York, called ''Eruv'', which acts as semi-invisible wall. Ridiculous!

Paganic, hindu etc.
I don't even have to go there. Satanic worship.

A little more about Islam...
I mean honestly, if you believe the God loves us, would he send a warmonger to kill and forcibly convert us, or stay consistent with what kind of men he told prophets and kings to be when sending his messiah, his SON, Jesus Christ to save us. When Christianity needed to conquer, God appeared in dreams of great men such as Constantine the Great, saying IN THIS SIGN YOU SHALL CONQUER. IN HOC SIGNO VINCES. And the sign was the the Chi Rho, one early form of Christogram, coming from the name of Christ. Just like God had done in the old testament when David needed to win against Saul or Babylon or whoever attacked Israel.

And if you do not believe God can become into the body of a man and it would be unhonorable for him to do so, even if said man lived a perfect life, what kind of a believer are you? You believe God, the creator of the universe, time and all life to be so limited?

View attachment 2752217
Who do you believe, a illiterate man who was choked in a cave by a spirit and then given an entire book to remember, and then forced people to believe in his idea, or Virgin beta Jesus who was whipped, crucified and murdered infront of his beta family and born among pigs and filthy animals

• +1
No, I don't believe that. Story of which egyptian God, Egypt was polytheist after all, and I don't know much about their gods, but I do know that in their afterlife, Anubis would have a scale and put your heart on it. If it weighed more than a feather, you would be denied entry. Does not sound at all like the story of Christianity which preaches forgiveness, belief and humility instead of good works.

And Christianity certainly does not worship the sun. It's a creation of God just like any one of us. If I'm not completely wrong, sun is more associated with the satanists, they think lucifer is this bearer of light so to say. I do not know enough about this ''zeitgeist'' or time ghost, but I'd approach it with utmost scepticism, even the name itself sounds demonic.
You can watch the theories here religious part starts 14:33

IMG 4322 IMG 4323

You can watch the theories here religious part starts 14:33

View attachment 2764594View attachment 2764593

I don't have the time rn to watch all of it, but I watched a few minutes and that all seemed like a glued up theory of how Christianity would have something to do with the zodiac. 12 tribes of Israel predate the zodiac. That's probably also why there were 12 disciples who followed Jesus, not because of zodiac.
The golden calf was shattered not because of transitioning to a new age, but because it represented idolatry, which God strictly forbid. Christians are not supposed to worship things. It might have also represented baal, who was often represented as a bull, and God also forbid the worship of other ''gods''.

Regarding the pictures of Moses and Sargon, I think that is a mere coincidence, the ancient world was a really brutal after all, or perhaps God saw it as a fitting thing to happen to Moses as his chosen prophet who would eventually lead Israel out of Egypt.

Yeah, there's been arguments that Muhammad's original religion was some moon god or baal (same thing?) and that's why the moon and star are so prominent symbols for Islam, but I'm not fully convinced. Same outcome nonetheless, only one who saves is Jesus.
The moon and star were not originally islamic signs at all

• +1
Reactions: kebab

Attachments

• Rightly-Dividing-the-Word.pdf
    9.1 MB · Views: 0
False, but whatever makes you christcucks cope.

• +1

"The Right Religion" yet, despite all the geopolitical issues in the Middle East, Islam still thrives in comparison to whatever Christianity has become.

ChristCucks are on their last legs attempting to justify what's false on an obscure forum.

"No but this isn't TRUE Christianity", yet the same people continue to say that ISIS perfectly represents Islam.

• +1
View attachment 2771037

"The Right Religion" yet, despite all the geopolitical issues in the Middle East, Islam still thrives in comparison to whatever Christianity has become.

ChristCucks are on their last legs attempting to justify what's false on an obscure forum.

View attachment 2771042

"No but this isn't TRUE Christianity", yet the same people continue to say that ISIS perfectly represents Islam.
It's literally written in bible as one of the end time prophecies. Many will be tricked out of salvation, not even all Christians will be saved, certainly not the kind as in the picture.
Jesus said: "Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

See Christianity was never about what is popular. That's Islam. Islam tries to appeal to men's masculine urges, whereas Christianity is simply the divine truth, nothing more or less.
Christianity will forever live on, even if every last nation on earth becomes a muslim, there will be christians in hiding serving the true lord, true God. Until the day the trumpets sound and Jesus comes back with a sword in the hand waging a war against these nations of the world.

Islam
What Islam has wrong is that we can buy ourselves a place in heaven, among God, by doing some trivial good deeds. There's actually a verse about this in bible, how the good deeds we do are like dirty rags, stained by our sins, that we then proudly show to God. Only one can wash them clean, and his name is Jesus.
Who do you believe, a illiterate man who was choked in a cave by a spirit and then given an entire book to remember, and then forced people to believe in his idea, or Jesus who was widely considered by the people of his time as miracle worker? Someone who was recorded to been seen by over 500 people after his death. How many times has Muhammad been seen, in whose dreams has he appeared? Muslims have also usurped Jesus as this Isa Bin Maryam, and tell half truths about him, so muslims wouldn't feel the need to read the bible and see how much more sense it actually makes. Bible is a perfect book, the old testament is basicly the same as the jewish tanakh, and it lays the groundwork for the messiah's coming as well as has invaluable knowledge to guide the people to a good life. Muslims like to claim the bible is corrupted, but there are bibles in various different regions that are older than Islam, that completely correspond with the bible of King James version. Even texts PRE-EXISTING the bible and Jesus Christ, such as dead sea scrolls, verify the accuracy of bible. Muslim teachers love to find these ''inaccuracies'' from biblical texts, such as ''Joseph who lived in Judea at that time is 20 years old'' and in another book of the bible, he is 40, and they ask some uninformed brit how could it be? But don't they understand, that there can be multiple people in the same area with the same name. They should know, the Middle East is to the rim with guys named Muhammad.

Judaism
Judaism is easy to refute. Their own books say what kind of a man the messiah will be, and that he will be from the ancestry of the great king David. The genealogy of the jewish people have actually been destroyed by the romans around 100 years after Jesus, because the jews tried to establish renewed independence. There's a lot of references in the old testament and tanakh which say exactly what kind of man the messiah will be and which miracles he will do. Jesus filled them all. Like Ben Shapiro said, nowadays jews believe the messiah will be a political figure that ushers the jews to a golden era of dominance, and that he could be anyone, even himself.
No way. They completely ignore their own sacred texts and act mostly just like the pharisees of the bible, who wanted to be seen as holy, but were hypocrites. As an example in the old testament, or tanakh there is a rule that jews cannot leave the city walls on the sabbath, so now there is a thin ''fishing line'' in various cities like New York, called ''Eruv'', which acts as semi-invisible wall. Ridiculous!

Paganic, hindu etc.
I don't even have to go there. Satanic worship.

A little more about Islam...
I mean honestly, if you believe the God loves us, would he send a warmonger to kill and forcibly convert us, or stay consistent with what kind of men he told prophets and kings to be when sending his messiah, his SON, Jesus Christ to save us. When Christianity needed to conquer, God appeared in dreams of great men such as Constantine the Great, saying IN THIS SIGN YOU SHALL CONQUER. IN HOC SIGNO VINCES. And the sign was the the Chi Rho, one early form of Christogram, coming from the name of Christ. Just like God had done in the old testament when David needed to win against Saul or Babylon or whoever attacked Israel.

And if you do not believe God can become into the body of a man and it would be unhonorable for him to do so, even if said man lived a perfect life, what kind of a believer are you? You believe God, the creator of the universe, time and all life to be so limited?

View attachment 2752217
Atleast islam knows at how to control their women unlike Christainity

Are you a moron? Look at how world was when people were God-fearing and look at the state of it now. Atheism is satanic and it shows not only in the disarray of western societies today, but in the atheist states of the 20th centuries that were absolute meatgrinders. Zombie apocalypse would've been less taxing on humanity than atheist communism.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 64331
Atleast islam knows at how to control their women unlike Christainity
Western states have become atheist and the christians live under the boot of the government. Muslim countries are muslim-led, and that's not changing, because satan only has to concern himself with what leads to salvation, Jesus is the door to heaven, nothing or nobody else can save us.

Are you a moron? Look at how world was when people were God-fearing and look at the state of it now. Atheism is satanic
Satanic only by definition of your book. Things were fine before monotheism and they are fine now that it's dying.
and it shows not only in the disarray of western societies today, but in the atheist states of the 20th centuries that were absolute meatgrinders. Zombie apocalypse would've been less taxing on humanity than atheist communism.
Western society is the peak of civilization.

Western states have become atheist and the christians live under the boot of the government. Muslim countries are muslim-led, and that's not changing, because satan only has to concern himself with what leads to salvation, Jesus is the door to heaven, nothing or nobody else can save us.
Jesus is a prophet not a god

Satanic only by definition of your book. Things were fine before monotheism and they are fine now that it's dying.

Western society is the peak of civilization.
Ahahaha. Wow! That's really something, you're a jokester.

Ahahaha. Wow! That's really something, you're a jokester.
wahhhh you have to accept muh god

You go read in the corner while I enjoy freedom and do as my instincts tell me

Pbs Nature Winter GIF by Nature on PBS

wahhhh you have to accept muh god

You go read in the corner while I enjoy freedom and do as my instincts tell me

Pbs Nature Winter GIF by Nature on PBS
And what do your instincts tell you? To make 4 accounts to looksmax, rot on 4chan all day long?
Christianity says following only your basic instincts leads to DEATH, destruction. Does your life reflect this?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 64331
Jesus, Yeshua is God. Idk what Quran teaches about this Isa bin Maryam.

Doesnt make sense that a “god” willingly died on the cross for our sins

And what do your instincts tell you? To make 4 accounts to looksmax, rot on 4chan all day long?
Yes I make alts instead of staying banned like you submissive dog
Christianity says following only your basic instincts leads to DEATH, destruction. Does your life reflect this?
Everything leads to death dumb ass. If instincts are bad man kind wouldn't have survived for so long before the Bible, oh wait you people dont even believe in dinosaurs what a retarded religion.

It's literally written in bible as one of the end time prophecies. Many will be tricked out of salvation, not even all Christians will be saved, certainly not the kind as in the picture.
Jesus said: "Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

See Christianity was never about what is popular. That's Islam. Islam tries to appeal to men's masculine urges, whereas Christianity is simply the divine truth, nothing more or less.
Christianity will forever live on, even if every last nation on earth becomes a muslim, there will be christians in hiding serving the true lord, true God. Until the day the trumpets sound and Jesus comes back with a sword in the hand waging a war against these nations of the world.

Ahh yes, the truth is so divine that people enter Islam in hordes in comparison to those who leave your religion in the same way.

Whatever makes you cope.

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink
Yes I make alts instead of staying banned like you submissive dog

Everything leads to death dumb ass. If instincts are bad man kind wouldn't have survived for so long before the Bible, oh wait you people dont even believe in dinosaurs what a retarded religion.
Bruh you know mods have to approve your application for membership? They laugh while they string you along, knowing full well they will ban you soon after you join.

Ahh yes, the truth is so divine that people enter Islam in hordes in comparison to those who leave your religion in the same way.

Whatever makes you cope.
It's not a popularity contest. Most people believe that they can win the lottery, but most people are easily fooled.
God gave us free will, you can worship other gods if you want. But there's only one way to salvation, Jesus Christ!

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
AVE CHRISTUS REX

i dnrd whatever you said but i already know based off the title everything you said is true.