Christianity is the spiritual fulfillment of Judaism and anti-White

Jfl yeah for sure, when Europeans practiced paganism they all lived in mudhuts
They did? Why else do you think we don’t learn about the history of Germany under paganism? Because they had no history just a bunch of uncivilized tribes

Just forget about Rome bro
Exceptions don’t prove the rule 99% of Europe was like a described and they only developed because they were lucky enough to be in close proximity to other civilizations. They never developed on their own.

They did? Why else do you think we don’t learn about the history of Germany under paganism? Because they had no history just a bunch of uncivilized tribes

Exceptions don’t prove the rule 99% of Europe was like a described and they only developed because they were lucky enough to be in close proximity to other civilizations. They never developed on their own.
“99% of Europe” do you know how massive and influential the Roman Empire was? It wasn’t “1% of Europe’s history” JFL

We still reign superior in the end, we don’t need foreign mythos in our societies

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC and wishIwasSalludon
do you know how massive and influential the Roman Empire was?
They conquered most of Western Europe? And why were the able to do so easily? It’s because of how shit most Europeans were bro.

The ancient Roman’s literally didn’t even think you’re ancestors were human you’d simply be referred to as “barbarian” they unironically saw themselves as closer to a Persian than a german

European pagan societies were not developed the only exception is Greece and rome

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
“99% of Europe” do you know how massive and influential the Roman Empire was? It wasn’t “1% of Europe’s history” JFL

We still reign superior in the end, we don’t need foreign mythos in our societies
“Why do we call the whole world's attention to the fact that we have no past? It isn't enough that the Romans were erecting great buildings when our forefathers were still living in mud huts; now Himmler is starting to dig up these villages of mud huts and enthusing over every potsherd and stone axe he finds. All we prove by that is that we were still throwing stone hatchets and crouching around open fires when Greece and Rome had already reached the highest stage of culture. We really should do our best to keep quiet about this past”

Even A.H knows what I’m talking about bro?

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
They conquered most of Western Europe? And why were the able to do so easily? It’s because of how shit most Europeans were bro.

The ancient Roman’s literally didn’t even think you’re ancestors were human you’d simply be referred to as “barbarian” they unironically saw themselves as closer to a Persian than a german

European pagan societies were not developed the only exception is Greece and rome
I’m not going to debate the achievements of my ancestors
My point is with or without Christianity, we would’ve progressed to the level we are at today, maybe even farther without the restricting moral codes in a world where morality is a cancer
Simply put, we don’t need to adhere to foreign religion and mythology created by the people who are our archenemies.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IndraBC, LevantinePsycho and wishIwasSalludon
“Why do we call the whole world's attention to the fact that we have no past? It isn't enough that the Romans were erecting great buildings when our forefathers were still living in mud huts; now Himmler is starting to dig up these villages of mud huts and enthusing over every potsherd and stone axe he finds. All we prove by that is that we were still throwing stone hatchets and crouching around open fires when Greece and Rome had already reached the highest stage of culture. We really should do our best to keep quiet about this past”

Even A.H knows what I’m talking about bro?
Every civilization was Nordic and Celtic
I can pull up some sources for Rome and Greece if you so desire

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IndraBC, NoReedemingFeature and wishIwasSalludon
Christianity is kike worship

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
Amazing thread, I see "we are so back" kids on racist tiktok videos all the time with Christian crosses next to their usernames, and then the sand niggers and white mid tier beckys are like "well Jesus was middle eastern he wouldn't approve of this", always the same shit. Christianity is retarded. I used to be fascinated by it until I looked more into it, the trinity doesn't make sense

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and cromagnon
Lot of imbeciles on this forum who say that Christianity is the most goyim religion lolz. Jews REVILE Christianity and want nothing more than for its complete and utter disintegration and likely even execution of all Christians. Jews love muslims/islam and they always make this fact known.

Meanwhile on this retarded forum: good goyim, little Christian. The Jews have you right where they want you!
Lol Jews hate Islam too

• Ugh..
  • +1
Lol @ calling me a “sandnigger”. I am white irl and can even take a photo with my username written on my skin with today’s date for proof, since you seem hellbent on calling me brown.

Anyhow, to reaffirm, Christianity is 100% incompatible with racism and antisemitism.
Ur literally racist. Sometimes its funny so it doesnt count, but sometimes it counts

• Ugh..
  • +1
Lol @ calling me a “sandnigger”. I am white irl and can even take a photo with my username written on my skin with today’s date for proof, since you seem hellbent on calling me brown.

Anyhow, to reaffirm, Christianity is 100% incompatible with racism and antisemitism.
faggot cuck

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
IMG 3198

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: LevantinePsycho and cromagnon
Amazing thread, I see "we are so back" kids on racist tiktok videos all the time with Christian crosses next to their usernames, and then the sand niggers and white mid tier beckys are like "well Jesus was middle eastern he wouldn't approve of this", always the same shit. Christianity is retarded. I used to be fascinated by it until I looked more into it, the trinity doesn't make sense
it infuriates me to see save europe kids hating on jews then proceeding to say "jesus is king brah"

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC and LevantinePsycho
it infuriates me to see save europe kids hating on jews then proceeding to say "jesus is king brah"
like how can you be so retarded jfl

"i hate jews so im going to worship the king of the jews to spite the jews" ???

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Europe should become pagan, Jfl at people like Richard Dawkins calling themselves "Cultural Christian"

• +1
  • Ugh..
like how can you be so retarded jfl

"i hate jews so im going to worship the king of the jews to spite the jews" ???
"But the Jews betrayed him!!!!"

• Ugh..
  • JFL
"But the Jews betrayed him!!!!"
this is the most retarded rebuttal by those fags too because it was literally gods plan for jesus to get killed by the jews jfl

• Ugh..
  • JFL