christianity refuted

yandex99

yandex99

Master

jesus' sacrifice nor any other sacrifice is not necessary to be forgiven for sins,and hebrews makes a bold faced lie against the tanakh.Hebrews 9:22 misleads Christians into thinking you need blood to atone because it says “without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness.” This is not biblical , Leviticus 17:11 isn’t speaking of the immortal soul, and it nowhere says that sins can’t be forgiven without blood.

Jewelry atones for the life force as does blood. "We therefore want to bring an offering to G-d. Every man who found any gold article [such as] and anklet, a bracelet, a finger ring, and earring, or a body ornament [wishes to bring it] to atone for our souls (life force) before G-d." Numbers 31:50.
When you take a census of the Israelites to count them, each one must pay the L-RD a ransom for his life at the time he is counted. Then no plague will come on them when you number them." NIV Exodus 30:12.

Samuel 12:13-14 David admits to sin before Nathan the prophet and repents and is forgiven
Jonah 3:10 has to do with the sins of Nineveh (unspecified, just identified as "evil" in 1:2), the people repented and G-d forgave
Leviticus 26:40-42 speaks of sin and repentence atoning for it

KINDNESS
Proverbs 16:6 an iniquity is atoned for with kindness
Daniel 4:24 by showing mercy and kindness

PRAYER (accompanied by repentance)
Hosea 14:2-3 prayer atones for sin
1 Kings 8:46-50 atoned for by prayer
Daniel 9:5-19 sin atoned by prayer
Isaiah 27:9 sins are atoned by removing idolatry
Exodus 30:15-16 money to atone for the soul (similar to blood in Leviticus 17:11)

Numbers 31:50 jewelry to atone for the soul (similar to blood in Leviticus 17:11)

Isaiah 6:6-13 An angel removes sin without blood sacrifice
Psalm 40
ז זֶבַח וּמִנְחָה, לֹא-חָפַצְתָּ-- אָזְנַיִם, כָּרִיתָ לִּי;
עוֹלָה וַחֲטָאָה, לֹא שָׁאָלְתָּ. 7 Sacrifice and meal-offering Thou hast no delight in; mine ears hast Thou opened; {N}
burnt-offering and sin-offering hast Thou not required.

So Jesus did not have to die and also his 'sacrifice'is not required nor is any sacrifice required for forgiveness like the new testament falsely claims.though paul contradicts himself often,his main soteriology is that God justifies the wicked thru grace by faith,yet proverbs says this is a abomination to YHWH.

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
Praise Christ my savior and redeemer of this cursed earth

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, Zukiteru, IAMNOTANINCEL and 4 others
I just want you to know that I did not read a single word and I am a proud Christian. Jesus is God incarnate and there is nothing that you or any website can say that will change that fact.

All knees will bow before Him. Repent before it is too late. Thx, bye pleb.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diamondbill, Whitepill_Saint and BitchBoy
I just want you to know that I did not read a single word and I am a proud Christian. Jesus is God incarnate and there is nothing that you or any website can say that will change that fact.

Don't be proud to be a Christian. God hates pride.

John 15:16
"Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you."

If you are a Christian it's because God chose and ordained you. You didn't choose Him.

• JFL
Don't be proud to be a Christian. God hates pride.

John 15:16
"Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you."

If you are a Christian it's because God chose and ordained you. You didn't choose Him.
Wut

What happened to making disciples of all nations? God just chooses and picks who He wants as Christians now? I think you’re confusing Christianity for Islam.

• JFL
Wut

What happened to making disciples of all nations? God just chooses and picks who He wants as Christians now? I think you’re confusing Christianity for Islam.
If you are to be saved you can be sure your name was written in heaven before the foundations of the earth were layed. But it still glorifies God for us to go preach the gospel. If we are to win souls it was ordained before time itself, but we're still to hold the office that God prepared for us.

• JFL
If you are to be saved you can be sure your name was written in heaven before the foundations of the earth were layed. But it still glorifies God for us to go preach the gospel. If we are to win souls it was ordained before time itself, but we're still to hold the office that God prepared for us.
Word salad

if you read it.you'd realize the pagan faith christianity is lol

christianity is false lol

hilarious...usually these christian fanatics are ready to answer

Dnr but i agree

dnrd

leave our land

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell