christians are desperate to preach but scared of debate

swt

swt

schizoposting messiah
had this guy harrass me about to come to jesus, he kept repeating that and then i started talking back, i was like what do you even gain from this and hes like "its my duty as a christian to spread the word and convert people" so i tried calling him for a debate, he was scared to debate and just kept repeating to turn to god, then i said,

okay, my heart is fully opened for your words, lets debate maybe you can convince me, he kept dodging it. i asked him why he didnt wanna debate since its appearantly his duty to try to convert people, why wouldnt he wanna debate me if he had a chance to convert me, walked away and started talking to other people ignoring me

in the end of the day these people dont wanna convert anyone, they dont care. they just wanna get other people pissed off and get a reaction from someone for their own entertainment, when theyre called for a debate they simply cant. SOME can, respect to those, but these other low iq faggots that just do these but cant even debate, fucking sped lmao

• +1
Reactions: Acion, Whatever, Tabula Rasa and 1 other person
jfl i used to be christian for most of my life myself. i stopped believing for personal reasons.

i fully respect those who believe as i was a believer myself, but i do enjoy a friendly debate. and truly my heart IS opened to hear the words, but if youre doing it for obvious bad intentions i hope nothing but the worse for you as you are nothing but a low life faggot

• +1
Reactions: chrxth5 and twojei
the woman in your pfp would never look your way, let that keep you up at night blackie
Not black bud sounds like projection for your subhumanity

Christianity + debates isn’t a match. God never intended on His word being “debated”. That’s why it’s called faith. If all the proof and facts were laid out clear as day, then why would anyone have any reason not to belief in His word? It would defeat the purpose.

Christianity and the beliefs it holds takes faith. If you aren’t willing to have faith and believe, then don’t believe. Simple as that. Seek Him.

No one can make you do it, it’s yours to decide.

Christianity is built on paganism

• +1
Reactions: Acion