Christians lie to themselves

try2beme

try2beme

Latino frame mogger. Truecels HATE me 😿
Why do christians get religious tattoos and pretend like their religion doesnt ban it

Muh “back in the day it seperates us from pagans so the contexts / interpretations change”

Shut the fuck up, you are athiests in disguise with no difference to them on average. At least muslims accept uncomfortable truths

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers, <6PSLcel, framemoggerr and 11 others
they even suck dick and act like their religion doesn’t ban it

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, $ u b H u m a n, arabcelxxx and 2 others
lukewarm christian’s

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: soover4me, TechnoBoss, noobs and 2 others
They even eat pork and act like their religion doesen’t ban it

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: $ u b H u m a n, borntosuffer, The Heartless and 2 others
Why do christians get religious tattoos and pretend like their religion doesnt ban it

Muh “back in the day it seperates us from pagans so the contexts / interpretations change”

Shut the fuck up, you are athiests in disguise with no difference to them on average. At least muslims accept uncomfortable truths
I’m a Christian and I have no tattoos and I find cross tattoos disgusting especially on women.

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral, Heinrich Schmidt and try2beme
Nevertheless these ye shall not eat of them that chew the cud, or of them that divide the cloven hoof; as the camel, and the hare, and the coney: for they chew the cud, but divide not the hoof; therefore they are unclean unto you.

8 And the swine, because it divideth the hoof, yet cheweth not the cud, it isunclean unto you: ye shall not eat of their flesh, nor touch their dead carcase.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and try2beme
  • +1
Reactions: Aladin
Nevertheless these ye shall not eat of them that chew the cud, or of them that divide the cloven hoof; as the camel, and the hare, and the coney: for they chew the cud, but divide not the hoof; therefore they are unclean unto you.

8 And the swine, because it divideth the hoof, yet cheweth not the cud, it isunclean unto you: ye shall not eat of their flesh, nor touch their dead carcase.
I’m not seeing the word pig here. Muslims are fucking stupid for not eating pork. Muh they roll around in shit - :soy::soy::soy::soy:. Grow some balls and eat pork soyboy

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and The Grinch
I’m not seeing the word pig here. Muslims are fucking stupid for not eating pork. Muh they roll around in shit - :soy::soy::soy::soy:. Grow some balls and eat pork soyboy
Swine = pig. You stupid donkey :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, Manletmachine and try2beme
Thats absurd. The people who eat pigs most look like them: chinese, english. Enjoy sharing DNA with shit eaters

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Manletmachine
Thats absurd. The people who eat pigs most look like them: chinese, english. Enjoy sharing DNA with shit eaters
Pigs are super smart animals, they’re more intelligent than 2 year old kids

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and The Grinch
Christians are all cocksucking whore loving faggots. Literally the gayest fucking religion known to man.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, Heinrich Schmidt, try2beme and 1 other person
The people who eat pigs most look like them: chinese, english. Enjoy sharing DNA with shit eaters
that's not how it works jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme
Pigs are super smart animals, they’re more intelligent than 2 year old kids
Pig Mud GIF by MOODMAN

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, TechnoBoss, Manletmachine and 1 other person

Old Testament law. Jesus changed that.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and The Grinch
Old Testament law. Jesus changed that.
Matthew 7:21-23

Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Christians are all cocksucking whore loving faggots. Literally the gayest fucking religion known to man.
Water theres even gay churches never a gay mosque if anyone made one it would be destroyed rightfully

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: framemoggerr, gribsufer1 and Deleted member 72630
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and Deleted member 72630
not just hose countries pork is the most popular meat across Northern Europe by far

• +1
Water theres even gay churches never a gay mosque if anyone made one it would be destroyed rightfully
You’re a Brazilian Muslimcel. Why do you, a Brazilian, call your god allah? The Portuguese colonized you and you speak their language, and now you’ve let the Arabs colonize you with their God and you even refer to their deity in Arabic. You are unashamed of this? Lmao

• +1
Reactions: jisko32

Deniro

if your religion does not advocate for slaughtering worthless whores like this and sticking their own sawn off limbs inside their holes, your religion is fucking worthless

FUCK CHRISTIANITY

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr and try2beme
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51576 and Earth Dollar
French look like pigs
lol here is the map for reference

The most consumed type of meat in european countries v0 oulwvgqco0b81

the only inaccuracy is Iceland where I think mutton or seafood is no.1

• +1
You’re a Brazilian Muslimcel. Why do you, a Brazilian, call your god allah? The Portuguese colonized you and you speak their language, and now you’ve let the Arabs colonize you with their God and you even refer to their deity in Arabic. You are unashamed of this? Lmao
Im not embarrassed that the Portuguese colonised my ancestors … thats your first error

Remember you are a russian talking to me, get off your high horse russia is a utter shithole compared to Brazil , miserable, lifeless, horrible food, horrible housing, lifeless ass country. Youre a bot like the rest of ur country.

90% of the world would rather live in brazil excluding the absurd sfcels who hate ethnics at any cost beyond logic and rationality

You use favelas as an example we all have povery. Be different to ur christcucks ans take the BIGGER PICTURE. You are nothing and neither is ur country

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: jisko32 and HTN_Mentalcel
Im not embarrassed that the Portuguese colonised my ancestors … thats your first error

Remember you are a russian talking to me, get off your high horse russia is a utter shithole compared to Brazil , miserable, lifeless, horrible food, horrible housing, lifeless ass country. Youre a bot like the rest of ur country.

90% of the world would rather live in brazil excluding the absurd sfcels who hate ethnics at any cost beyond logic and rationality

Nigga wtf can you please answer my question. I don’t care what you think of Russia.

Nigga wtf can you please answer my question. I don’t care what you think of Russia.
Then dont fucking talk about brazil you retard. Dont pick and choose fucking imbecile. Time to hop off my thread

Matthew 7:21-23

Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’
Matthew 15:11
Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.

Then dont fucking talk about brazil you retard. Dont pick and choose fucking imbecile
You still haven’t answered my question, Muslimcel.

Why do you, as a Portuguese speaking proud Brazilian, refer to God in Arabic? Is that not the ultimate form of cuckery? For a foreign sand peoples to rule you with their own deity and traditions, and call it “sunnah”? (Also an Arabic word btw)

Have you no shame? Why not?

all religions are copes at the end of the day man.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, Mr.Proper and try2beme
It also strictly forbids christmas trees yet "christians" get them

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, TechnoBoss and try2beme
You still haven’t answered my question, Muslimcel.

Why do you, as a Portuguese speaking proud Brazilian, refer to God in Arabic? Is that not the ultimate form of cuckery? For a foreign sand peoples to rule you with their own deity and traditions, and call it “sunnah”? (Also an Arabic word btw)

Have you no shame? Why not?
U keep trying to insult islam instead of asking the question normally. Calm the fuck down first of all

Before the portuguese colonised brazil we were fucking SPIRITUAL WITH DIFFERENT FAITHS. I AM ONLY 10% MED. GUESS WHAT INCEL IM ALSO 70% NATIVE BRAZIIAN. SO ITS NOT CUCKED BY ANY CAPACITY, WHAT IS CUCKED IS THE BRAINDEAD BRAZILIANS PRACTISING THE RELIGION OF FOREIGN ACTORS

YOU REALLY TRIED IT. BRAINDEAD RUSSIAN, ALSO SEETHE WITH YOUR MISERABLE COUNTRY LOL AT A RUSSIAN INSULTING BRAZIL LMFAOOO ITS LIKE A INCEL MAKING FUN OF CHAD

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
Christianity forbids Christmas trees? What are you talking about, retard?

All religions are gay asf lmao,

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72630 and try2beme
A lot of (often local) pagan rituals were accepted by the both Catholic and Orthodox churches.
There is a lot of elements which probably make no sense from the point of Christianity itself. Like, worshipping the Cross as a symbol of ressurection, it's pretty weird if you think about it. Also, worshipping saints.

Ill eat clean animals, never vegeterian
What do muslimcels call that btw? Halal right? Brutal. The Arabs even imposed their dietary restrictions and rituals on you as well and even labeled it with an Arabic term.

Turbo cuckery

What do muslimcels call that btw? Halal right? Brutal. The Arabs even imposed their dietary restrictions and rituals on you as well and even labeled it with an Arabic term.

Turbo cuckery
No…

If its hard to find halal meat in ur country u can just eat any non forbidden meat. I prefer halal meat and halal butchers anyway, stop trying to convince yourself. We are happier eating halal meat than being trapped in a slavic shithole, id be mad too if my beloved jesus christ lord and savior somehow human being version of God decided that was my fate. Id seethe at muslims too if i were in the slums of russia eating food filthier and nastier than what muslims have

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
A lot of (often local) pagan rituals were accepted by the both Catholic and Orthodox churches.
There is a lot of elements which probably make no sense from the point of Christianity itself. Like, worshipping the Cross as a symbol of ressurection, it's pretty weird if you think about it. Also, worshipping saints.
Dumbass.

The cross is a symbol of the CRUCIFIXION and serves to commemorate the ultimate sacrifice that Jesus Christ made for mankind.

Also, nobody worships saints in Christianity. Here is a comedic and very brief summary of this misunderstanding

Turbo cuckery
Ask 1000 people would u rather eat tradition halal lebanese food or ur russian resident evil food you projecting imbecile

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Yeah true christians are the worse moral people on earth
They don't respect their parents, elders
Do whatever fuck they want
Don't have brotherhood sense and will betray any friend
Lots of Gays
Eat pigs which can eat anything even shit (this is prohibited in their religion too)

weak ass argument:lul:

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1