Christians lie to themselves

No…

If its hard to find halal meat in ur country u can just eat any non forbidden meat. I prefer halal meat and halal butchers anyway, stop trying to convince yourself. We are happier eating halal meat than being trapped in a slavic shithole, id be mad too if my beloved jesus christ lord and savior somehow human being version of God decided that was my fate. Id seethe at muslims too if i were in the slums of russia eating food filthier and nastier than what muslims have
Why do you refer to it as eating “halal”? Why so much Arabic? Why is everything in Islam Arabized?

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and try2beme
Ask 1000 people would u rather eat tradition halal lebanese food or ur russian resident evil food you projecting imbecile
You keep bringing up Russia and I have no idea why LMAO. This topic is about Islam, not Russia.

Why do you refer to it as eating “halal”? Why so much Arabic? Why is everything in Islam Arabized?
Because arabs invented it.

Just like the name Kosher and many other Jewish terms named after the Hebrew language. Stop pretending to be against tradition and language

You keep bringing up Russia and I have no idea why LMAO. This topic is about Islam, not Russia.
You brought up brazil multiple times so ill do the same also its relevent to the discussion. We arent sufferring wirh halal restrictions if our food eviscerates russian resident evil slop: slavs are clowned by the world for their nasty food while muslims are far from it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51576

Just like the name Kosher and many other Jewish terms named after the Hebrew language. Stop pretending to be against tradition and language
Judaism is a fairly ethnoreligious faith, yes. You’re only making my point here.

Why do you, as a Brazilian, have to refer to God in Arabic? You are unashamed of this? Did Arabs also invent God? Why are you obligated to recite your 5 daily prayers in Arabic? Does allah not understand English or Portuguese?

Judaism is a fairly ethnoreligious faith, yes. You’re only making my point here.

Why do you, as a Brazilian, have to refer to God in Arabic? You are unashamed of this? Did Arabs also invent God? Why are you obligated to recite your 5 daily prayers in Arabic? Does allah not understand English or Portuguese?
We are happy to learn arabic. I wish i knew 100% of the language. This isnt a slavery.

If u wanna talk about bootlicking then consider what your “superior” people , the jews, are doing right now in their holyland. Not even talking about palestine but about their lgbtq+, promiscuous degen culture far worse than even christian countries. What cucks christians can be, worshipping the modern devil

What about relics of saints?
That's what I saw in my culture, at least.
Iconography is a thing, particularly in orthodox Christianity. The main point to understand is that nobody is worshipping anyone other than God and the only intercessor to God, the father for all Christians is Jesus.

No Christian is worshipping saints and neither are they worshipping Mary.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Iconography is a thing, particularly in orthodox Christianity. The main point to understand is that nobody is worshipping anyone other than God and the only intercessor to God, the father for all Christians is Jesus.

No Christian is worshipping saints and neither are they worshipping Mary.
Calling “gods chosen people” the same ones who degen their so called holyland is unfortunately boot licking in my books. (Very generously referring to The least of their evil ….)

• JFL
We are happy to learn arabic. I wish i knew 100% of the language. This isnt a slavery.

If u wanna talk about bootlicking then consider what your “superior” people , the jews, are doing right now in their holyland. Not even talking about palestine but about their lgbtq+, promiscuous degen culture far worse than even christian countries. What cucks christians can be, worshipping the modern devil

It is voluntary subjugation to adopt a foreign deity, refer to said deity in a foreign language, pray to the deity in a foreign language, adopt every tradition of Arabs (that predates Islam but was integrated into the faith as sunnah), and to also be objectively unable to have ANY scriptural discussion without being proficient in Arabic.

It is voluntary subjugation to adopt a foreign deity, refer to said deity in a foreign language, pray to the deity in a foreign language, adopt every tradition of Arabs (that predates Islam but was integrated into the faith as sunnah), and to also be objectively unable to have ANY scriptural discussion without being proficient in Arabic.
Its very easy to memorise the prayers btw. (And know what its about) They are like less than 2 mins each and i am good at studying, no big deal. Learning arabic is the hardest part

That was the Old Testament dood I follow th updated New Testament now playa homosexuality and adultery is allowed 🤪🤪

• JFL
Reactions: framemoggerr and try2beme
It’s very easy to memorise the prayers btw. (And know what it’s about) They are like less than 2 mins each and i am good at studying, no big deal. Learning arabic is the hardest part
I did not ask you if learning Arabic is easy or hard or if memorizing the prayers is easy or not.

On a side note, you think God really needs you to memorize prayers in a foreign language? That’s how you pray to God? By mindlessly reciting what you’ve memorized in a foreign language? The same God that understands every language but is hellbent on hearing your prayers in…Arabic?!

You don’t see ANY problem here?

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
I did not ask you if learning Arabic is easy or hard or if memorizing the prayers is easy or not.

On a side note, you think God really needs you to memorize prayers in a foreign language? That’s how you pray to God? By mindlessly reciting what you’ve memorized in a foreign language? The same God that understands every language but is hellbent on hearing your prayers in…Arabic?!

You don’t see ANY problem here?
U can pray in english too or ur native language theres just specific prayers in arabic u can learn
Its not like every prayer i make i have to turn into a native arabic speaker

U can pray in english too or ur native language theres just specific prayers in arabic u can learn
Its not like every prayer i make i have to turn into a native arabic speaker
Prayers in islam are only considered valid when recited in Arabic. The same goes for the Quran. The Quran is ONLY considered valid in Arabic as it’s considered the preserved word of God. Any translation of Quran is literally not acceptable, hence why islamists recite their “surahs” (Arabic word) in Arabic.

Why do you hate yourself so much that you’ve let Arabs bend you over and spread your cheeks? I will ask you the same thing I asked the other guy—WHY do you refer to God in Arabic? You speak Urdu. Why do you not refer to God in your language but rather Arabic?

Why do you pray in Arabic? Why do you call your dietary choices in Arabic? Why do you recite your holy scripture in Arabic? Why do people in Pakistan often greet with “salam alaykum” considering that it’s an Arabic greeting?

Why why why

Are you an Arab or are you a Pakistani?

• So Sad
Reactions: Hamdan
Why do you hate yourself so much that you’ve let Arabs bend you over and spread your cheeks? I will ask you the same thing I asked the other guy—WHY do you refer to God in Arabic? You speak Urdu. Why do you not refer to God in your language but rather Arabic?

Why do you pray in Arabic? Why do you call your dietary choices in Arabic? Why do you recite your holy scripture in Arabic? Why do people in Pakistan often greet with “salam alaykum” considering that it’s an Arabic greeting?

Why why why

Are you an Arab or are you a Pakistani?
I get your point but islam is not a arab religion at the first place, muhammad Saw being an arab and the last prophet doesnt make everything about it arab, throughout the prophets every nation has been sent the message of one God

And We certainly sent into every nation a messenger, [saying], "Worship Allāh and avoid ṭāghūt, And among them were those whom Allāh guided, and among them were those upon whom error was [deservedly] decreed. So proceed [i.e., travel] through the earth and observe how was the end of the deniers

Quran 16:36

About the scripture and language being arabic:

Had We made it a non-Arabic Qur’ān, they would have said, “Why are its verses not clearly explained? Is it a non-Arabic (book) and an Arab (messenger)?” Say, “For those who believe, it is guidance and cure. As for those who do not believe, there is deafness in their ears, and for them it is blindness. Such people are being called from a distant place.”

Quran 41:44

In conclusion i thought about this myself for many years but now i realize it was my ignorance because i was a nationalist and hated arabs while ignoring the message, matter of fact i still dont like many arabs as they are hypocrites who side with the jews but a true muslim is a brother no matter the race 👍🏼

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Diarrhoea and try2beme
I get your point but islam is not a arab religion at the first place, muhammad Saw being an arab and the last prophet doesnt make everything about it arab, throughout the prophets every nation has been sent the message of one God

And We certainly sent into every nation a messenger, [saying], "Worship Allāh and avoid ṭāghūt, And among them were those whom Allāh guided, and among them were those upon whom error was [deservedly] decreed. So proceed [i.e., travel] through the earth and observe how was the end of the deniers

Had We made it a non-Arabic Qur’ān, they would have said, “Why are its verses not clearly explained? Is it a non-Arabic (book) and an Arab (messenger)?” Say, “For those who believe, it is guidance and cure. As for those who do not believe, there is deafness in their ears, and for them it is blindness. Such people are being called from a distant place.”

In conclusion i thought about this myself for many years but now i realize it was my ignorance because i was a nationalist and hated arabs while ignoring the message, matter of fact i still dont like many arabs as they are hypocrites who side with the jews but a true muslim is a brother no matter the race 👍🏼

You answered absolutely nothing. Also, do not lie and say that Islam is not an Arab religion. You’ve adopted nearly every Arab custom/tradition that even predated Islam.

-Nikah ritual
-Ramadan
-Meccah pilgrimage
-Breaking the fast with a date
-Halal procedurals
-Mahr

And many more. Those are all pre-Islamic Arab traditions that became integrated with the faith and rebranded as part of Gods will.

How on earth is Islam not an Arab religion when it is MANDATORY to recite your 5 daily prayers IN ARABIC?

How is Islam not an Arab religion when it is MANDATORY for you to recite the “shahada” in ARABIC?

How is Islam not an Arab religion when it is adamant in the idea that the Quran is ONLY VALID in ARABIC?

How can you sit here and clearly lie about what Islam is and isn’t?

It also strictly forbids christmas trees yet "christians" get them
It does? Why can't they have christmas trees? I googled it and apparently this is from an interpretation of Jeremiah 10:1-16. It's not like the tree is being worshiped though.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Deleted member 51576

Judaism is ethnic faith, they believe ethnic jews are God's Chosen people so that's why jewish terms are only in hebrew language
however Islam is multiethnic religion and is not capped to only ethnic arabs

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Why do christians get religious tattoos and pretend like their religion doesnt ban it

Muh “back in the day it seperates us from pagans so the contexts / interpretations change”

Shut the fuck up, you are athiests in disguise with no difference to them on average. At least muslims accept uncomfortable truths
theres this normie in my college who is the perfect example of this.

>says hes christian
>has a bunch of tattoos
>doesn't even go to church
>posts bible quotes and unironically quotes them irl
>I press him once about a few of his beliefs
>basically says to not question God
>press him another time about why he has tattoos and drinks alcohol
>mfw this nigga says he doesn't follow that part of the bible
>he only follows like revelations and some other shit
>literally started to kek aloud

Im not embarrassed that the Portuguese colonised my ancestors … thats your first error

Remember you are a russian talking to me, get off your high horse russia is a utter shithole compared to Brazil , miserable, lifeless, horrible food, horrible housing, lifeless ass country. Youre a bot like the rest of ur country.

90% of the world would rather live in brazil excluding the absurd sfcels who hate ethnics at any cost beyond logic and rationality

You use favelas as an example we all have povery. Be different to ur christcucks ans take the BIGGER PICTURE. You are nothing and neither is ur country
bro

meanwhile rio de janeiro

Last edited:
  • Love it
the fact that you migrated from rio de janeiro favelas to london proves that Brazil is utter shit and one of the worst countries in the world
and you don't live there yourself
@wannamogger @Eternal_

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wannamogger and Deleted member 51576
Another great post on religion.org

• JFL