Christmas brutality for hospitalcels

R

Registered Nursecel

Iron
I work part time in the ED as a Nurse and part time as a Paramedic so I see a lot of trauma and death but normies were roping in record numbers in Dec 2022.

Dozens of foids had deliberate polypharmacy overdoses from benzos, opiates, paracetamol to beta blockers and insulin.
2 guys in one night stabbed themselves, one guy after trying to commit suicide by cop.
The night before a guy shot himself in the head with a .45-70 lever action rifle and he was fully conscious with his face split open.
Some ricecel chinese international student drove an e-scooter directly into oncoming traffic because his visa got cancelled.
1 guy deliberately crashed his car, broke his neck and turned himself into a quadriplegic. It was especially brutal for him coming to terms with the fact that he was still alive, his ex-wife didn't pick up the phone when we called her a dozen times so his kids weren't coming to see him, and every time we checked he could only move his head and couldn't feel anything below that.

Now all the Nurses and Doctors had been wearing Christmas-themed scrubs all month with shit like reindeer, snowmen, and santas on them, festive earrings, tinsel scrunchies etc. and birkenstocks which basically look like christmas elf shoes when paired with the rest of the shit they were wearing.
A motorcyclist on the highway collided with a car at around 110km/h, was ejected from his bike and flew 50+ metres through the air and hit the ground, ripped both his legs off and all his fingers on both hands when he landed and skimmed across the road. Paramedics transfused multiple units of blood into him, sedated him and intubated him by the time he got to us in the ED but he very rapidly deteriorated into a PEA arrest just as his family turned up to see him so we had to do a full resus.
- Imagine being the family and seeing 10 elves in christmas-themed clothing taking turns doing CPR on your loved one who is completely naked, covered in blood from head to toe and missing his lower legs.
- Imagine right next door there are half a dozen crying family members holding the hand of a 20-something foid who ODd and is about to be taken off life support
- Now imagine one of the ED Consultant Doctors, a late 30s skinny blonde Stacey wearing a green and red scrub top with christmas trees on it and fucking reindeer ears on her head tells you that your dad is braindead and that the elves are going to stop CPR.

Thank fuck I had NYE off so I could go to a party like a normie and get laid.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: klip11, Axii, Marsiere214 and 8 others
1 guy deliberately crashed his car, broke his neck and turned himself into a quadriplegic. It was especially brutal for him coming to terms with the fact that he was still alive, his ex-wife didn't pick up the phone when we called her a dozen times so his kids weren't coming to see him, and every time we checked he could only move his head and couldn't feel anything below that.
Man this is definitely the most brutal one by far. I don't even know what I would do in his situation.

• +1
Reactions: klip11
Holy shit

I know you're from Aus I talked to you on .net

that shit is fucked

cringe thread. Literally every single emergency room worker always feels a desperate innate need to flex about the fact that they work in the emergency department. This thread is no different. All that OP is doing is subtly flexing on everyone that he’s this thankless main-character hero who sees blood and guts everyday.

It’s just a fucking job, can we please stop basing our identities on the misfortune of needing to work to pay bills? Please. Find something different to fill the void.

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Brus Wane and try2beme
Is legit brutal. Incels think they’ll escape by roping only to survive with half their body remaining in constant hellish agony being gawked at the same stacy and chad nurses who drove them to suicide to begin with (they help keep him alive for entertainment). Tapping incels
@Zeruel @InnerVoid @Ricky212 @Lorence @NarrowBones there’s no escape boyos :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: klip11, Marsiere214, Tenshi and 3 others
Is legit brutal. Incels think they’ll escape by roping only to survive with half their body remaining in constant hellish agony being gawked at the same stacy and chad nurses who drove them to suicide to begin with (they help keep him alive for entertainment). Tapping incels
@Zeruel @InnerVoid @Ricky212 @Lorence @NarrowBones there’s no escape boyos :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
The quadriplegic story was brutal as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
The quadriplegic story was brutal as fuck
Real life is such a fucking joke I’m staying in my basement until I die. He didn’t even get to see his kids.

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and Ricky212
Real life is such a fucking joke I’m staying in my basement until I die. He didn’t even get to see his kids.
The brutality of the marriage meme :feelswhy:

cringe thread. Literally every single emergency room worker always feels a desperate innate need to flex about the fact that they work in the emergency department. This thread is no different. All that OP is doing is subtly flexing on everyone that he’s this thankless main-character hero who sees blood and guts everyday.

It’s just a fucking job, can we please stop basing our identities on the misfortune of needing to work to pay bills? Please. Find something different to fill the void.
Because they are doing something great especially for children who need things like this stop being a psychotic sperg it wont get u anywhere

no mercy....

no mercy....
Was lookism always like this? If so no wonder that narcy ER dude went haywire and all sub 5 lookism users are in the ward

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
Was lookism always like this? If so no wonder that narcy ER dude went haywire and all sub 5 lookism users are in the ward
lookism was brutal

damn that's brutal af

and yeah it must be infuriating, people don't take this shit seriously anymore. No respect, no nothing. What happens when you have to get your health cared by millennials and zoomers

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
most brutal necrobumped thread I've ever come across by far

its over

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and Pikabro
That’s why I’m going to shoot myself in the heart so my face won’t be deformed if I fail

That’s why I’m going to shoot myself in the heart so my face won’t be deformed if I fail
Stop coping with the perfect suicide tbh. If you survive you'll be in agony for whole days, is it worth risking that just because your bf dumped you for a hotter twink?

Stop coping with the perfect suicide tbh. If you survive you'll be in agony for whole days, is it worth risking that just because your bf dumped you for a hotter twink?
I’m the one who left him, you obviously didn’t read my post. And I won’t survive a shotgun to the heart.