chronic constipation aka bowel obstruction syndrome

looksmaxxed

looksmaxxed

Kraken
people often think it's the amount of impaction that's the worst part, but in reality, it's more to do with the hardness of the stool that contributes to most painful aspect of its passing. oftentimes it is quite comfortable dropping a thick uninterrupted log that might take 5 or 6 flushes or require the use of a plunger. however my most painful impaction experiences could usually be disposed of in under 3 flushes.

anal fissures, piles(hemorrhoids) are a common feature of those suffering from chronic constipation.

oftentimes the cause simply comes down to a reluctance to spend the time and effort necessary maintain regularity. i hate having to interrupt myself and consciously make the decision to defecate in the toilet.

diet can sometimes compound this problem like lack of fiber or dehydration.

inability to learn from past experiences is one of the most enigmatic features of bos, i would liken it to a dug addict who might be able to acknowledge there is a problem, and has suffered from his addiction, but who is simply unable to modify their behavior for one reason or another. i have lived most of my life with bos, i have never once spent a period of more than a week having maintained day to day regularly. the best i'm capable of is achieving long term is once every two days. but the vast majority of the time, i go less than twice a week.

i bleed from rectal rupturing almost every two weeks or so. my most painful movement tore a half inch chunk of flesh out of my rectum, the stool was solid like concrete, i did not see a doctor, i self medicated with epsom salt soaks. even then, i refused to modify my schedule. i simply am not able to learn my lesson and i don't know what it will take for me put in real effort to fix my bos

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
lack of fiber
False, the reason you’re constipated in the first place is due to the indigestible fiber. You’ve been lied to by the Jews.

Carnivore mogs. No constipation, no frequent poops, and less farts.

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
here's my current plan, i will buy laxative chews. whenever i suspect i might have difficulty, i will take the chew and lessen the pain.

False, the reason you’re constipated in the first place is due to the indigestible fiber. You’ve been lied to by the Jews.

Carnivore mogs. No constipation, no frequent poops, and less farts.
i go less with no roughage, but it's easier for me to neglect my rectal duties, leading to a whole week of no shitting and thus painful impactions. with fiber, at least the urge to go is more pronounced. it sort of forces me.

i think i will just take up a habit of eating laxative candies

we have a limited time on earth imagine spending all your time taking shit instead of living life. i'd rather get a cesarean section to remove my hard impacted shit every month than spend 5 minutes everyday sitting on the toilet

topic is too mature for the 12 year olds on this site

retarded Jewish remedies, KYS op. Nobody is listening to your Jewish medical advice designed to fuck you up even further so you can spend money on medication and hospitals

medication and hospitals are jewish

passing concrete stool is the most painful experience in existence, far worse than kidney stones(which i have experienced). it's unspoken knowledge among the medical profession and those in the know that kidney stones are actually more painful that childbirth and femoral fractures.

on an objective pain scale bos sufferers experience 10/10 pain on a biannual basis. for comparison, kidney stones are in the 7/10 to 9/10 range and childbirth is in the 6/10 to 8/10 range.

yet despite this level pf pain, we never learn our lesson.

here's my current plan, i will buy laxative chews. whenever i suspect i might have difficulty, i will take the chew and lessen the pain.
Bro just megadose vitamin c and take zinc and magnesium with it

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxed