Chronic-Stress Fix / Looksmax anxiety cure: Stress = Looksmin

sp3ll

sp3ll

cutecelmaxxing
Joined
Mar 31, 2023
Posts
1,074
Reputation
918
Is this literally you?
Ryan gosling blade runner2049

Then you probably need to read this...


I'm back, I thought I had lifetime anhedonia/mild depression but my brain was tricking me, imma explain how I fixed it.

Turns out it was chronic-stress which I fixed by changing my mindset.


Chapter 1) Creating Reminders/Writing It Down
I save stuff elsewhere so I can "let go" of them.
In this way my brain can calm down.

Chapter 2) Stress-Thinking
Let's start with the side effects of Stress-Thinking
1. It decreases your happiness
2. It ages your appearance faster
3. You become less productive


Reminder: what you're trying to stress-think will likely solve itself without stress-thinking.
If it doesn't, it's better that it fails than experiencing the side effects of Stress-Thinking.


Let's explain what stress-thinking is: Not being in the present moment thereby get stressed = stress-thinking

Chapter 3) The Present Moment
Let's explain being in The Present Moment:
Quieten the voice in your head as much as you can
You should only be focusing on what's currently happening
You should turn off thoughts causing you stress

Chapter 4) Valuing Happiness Over Everything
Non-Stress-Thinking(happiness) > Stress-Thinking(less happiness)

Chapter 5) Removing false beliefs
For example: I don't have permanent anhedonia, my brain wants me to believe that (I am still capable of feeling genuine joy)

Chapter 6) Letting go
letting go = not thinking about it = happiness
continue thinking about it = less happiness

Chapter 7) Don't limit your happiness
Don't limit your happiness to:
"I will only be happy when this happens"
Be grateful, and be happy (at the same time be in the present moment)

That's the post, react to it if you want it on BOTB(Best of The Best)
 
  • +1
Reactions: estonianslayerr, moreroidsmoredates, It Began and 3 others
water. nonetheless, good post (y)
 
i have severe parent issues
 
And then you look in the mirror again.
 
baking soda or ashwagandha worls for me
 

Similar threads

dr.lame
Replies
0
Views
20
dr.lame
dr.lame
Sixatheconqueror
Replies
9
Views
34
Blondepawg'sDildo
Blondepawg'sDildo
5ft2cutecel
Replies
8
Views
74
AutistKhan
AutistKhan
fejnz#
Replies
1
Views
77
fuckaIIfoids
fuckaIIfoids
A
Replies
0
Views
35
ale_gol
A

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top