Chrysin is a decent option as an AI

D

Deleted member 19798

Wearing gucci, drive bys and gang shit
I did a blood test exactly 1 week ago and I was at 20.8 pg/mL on my oestrogen. The day after I started taking 500mg of chrysin in the morning and then 500mg late in the evening and I did this for 6 days. This morning I didnt take any and did a bloodtest and my oestrogen was at 17.2 pg/mL. My current testosterone is at 682 ng/dL, i didnt order for T last week so unfortunately i dont have that to compare. So, chrysin on its own is pretty decent (for me at least). Going to look into other AIs to try and lower my O even more because aromasin is expensive asf.

• +1
Reactions: ellisadrian, ChristianChad and Deleted member 19499
the difference between 20.8 to 17.2 is negligible, your body fluctuates estrogen production anyways

the difference between 20.8 to 17.2 is negligible, your body fluctuates estrogen production anyways
Maybe it did nothing, this was only a 1 week test but Im gonna be getting them weekly so ill see if O levels stay constant or if they fluctuate

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Maybe it did nothing, this was only a 1 week test but Im gonna be getting them weekly so ill see if O levels stay constant or if they fluctuate
So you're gonna waste money on weekly blood tests but aromasin is too expensive?
Nigga how stupid can you be :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

So you're gonna waste money on weekly blood tests but aromasin is too expensive?
Nigga how stupid can you be :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Theyre not expensive where i live and half the time its free anyway. Also actual pharma aromasin that isnt filled with piss is expensive

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18052
Theyre not expensive where i live and half the time its free anyway. Also actual pharma aromasin that isnt filled with piss is expensive
What country do you live in?
Blood tests in my country are, for example, 7 eur for each of Estradiol and Total T.
An aromasin pack is 25 eur.
I can also.order it online from steroid sites.
Also worth mentioning they give it only by prescription here.

Blood tests in my country are, for example, 7 eur for each of Estradiol and Total T.
If its 25 eur its obvously bulk. Better off trying other AIs rather than praying that theres no cum in your aromasin tablets

Free in Israel through family doctor

Op what's Ur age btw?

If its 25 eur its obvously bulk. Better off trying other AIs rather than praying that theres no cum in your aromasin tablets
It s from the pharmacy.
No need for praying, it works. Been using it for a while now.

Take a look at romanian pharmacy sites.
You did not answer any of my questions, you expect me to answer yours?