Chubby asian women are superior

Deleted member 16853

Deleted member 16853

Rip Anime legend 2021-2022
Any asian woman with a little bit of meat on their bones, Fogs so many other women it's not even funny, I'm not even generally attracted to asian women, they're Wayyy too skinny on average but give me a chubby one and i'd have no complaints, And b4 "you're black so you like fat women by default" In my mind, If a women doesn't look fat she isn't fat, simple as that

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lil truecel, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 13787 and 6 others
No.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
:feelswat:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
true ...tall big booty light skin mountian asian chicks fog so hard

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Hikicel69, currylightskin and 3 others
Cope, users here don't like asian women because they're "ethnic" by definition, But in terms of being feminine, they are clearly undefeated

• Love it
Reactions: JawMogger and Ryan
Cope, users here don't like asian women because they're "ethnic" by definition, But in terms of being feminine, they are clearly undefeated
Asians aren't what people usually mean by ethnic.

Some users here like me like Asian women. But I like slim women, not chubby.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and Deleted member 16853
i need an an anime pheno asian foid so badly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853
hes right chubby asian women are so fuckable

• +1
Asians aren't what people usually mean by ethnic.

Some users here like me like Asian women. But I like slim women, not chubby.
When people here say ethnic they mean Not white, and Asian people are typically seen as "Yellow". Also Chubby women clear, Maybe one day you'll see the light, Yare Yare Daze

When people here say ethnic they mean Not white, and Asian people are typically seen as "Yellow". Also Chubby women clear, Maybe one day you'll see the light, Yare Yare Daze
Yeah, but often ethnic is used to mean non-Asian non-whites.

Slim >>> chubby women.

Depends how chubby we're talking about. Sticks, no, but some curvy meat (not obese) is good for me.

• +1
Yeah, but often ethnic is used to mean non-Asian non-whites.

Slim >>> chubby women.
Cope harder, No way people singla out Asians as non ethnic

Apparently even indians shit on asians even though their skintone is as light as snow, you can't tell me they aren't ethnic

Also jokes on you, in a few years, slim women will no longer exist, Muhahahahaa with the rise of Less work needing to be done the women will become chubbier whether you like it or not

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Cope harder, No way people singla out Asians as non ethnic

Apparently even indians shit on asians even though their skintone is as light as snow, you can't tell me they aren't ethnic

Also jokes on you, in a few years, slim women will no longer exist, Muhahahahaa with the rise of Less work needing to be done the women will become chubbier whether you like it or not
Often ethnic here means arab for example.

Anyway you have BBW fetish.

Depends how chubby we're talking about. Sticks, no, but some curvy meat (not obese) is good for me.
I definitely like women more chubby than most of the users here, But If Im able to pick her up, im chilling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
chubby abo women are more superior

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 16853
Often ethnic here means arab for example.

Anyway you have BBW fetish.
Nope, You guys consider any women with a fat ass or tits bigger than D cups to be "Bbw" you mfs don't know the definition of a bbw, though I wouldn't mind a bbw either

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 16853
Any asian woman with a little bit of meat on their bones, Fogs so many other women it's not even funny, I'm not even generally attracted to asian women, they're Wayyy too skinny on average but give me a chubby one and i'd have no complaints, And b4 "you're black so you like fat women by default" In my mind, If a women doesn't look fat she isn't fat, simple as that

Photo 3143

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon
don't cherry pick lil nigga, I can find skinny asian women too that aren't top tier U know what I meant by this thread shmd
xinjang is full of obese asian aunties.

If you like asian girls you are high T
They're the most feminine looking
The skinnier the better they dont even need ass as long as they're not anorexic

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 16853
Put your BBC in chubby fat chines pussy

• JFL
agree with the asian part, but :unsure: on them not needing ass

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
They don't exist though

mirin ur signature hard

• JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad
agree my top is chubby Asian foids, I think cos they retain pertness and have good collagen

• +1