Chud LTN with Stacy?!?!

16yearsmax

16yearsmax

6'2 | Ascension soon
Joined
Sep 15, 2026
Posts
66
Reputation
33
Is it possible to have such a "great personality" (jfl:lul::lul::lul:) to pull a woman that's 3-5 PSL scores above you? Are there any examples of this? I'm incredibly curious

Send photos of couples below
↓↓↓
 
  • +1
Reactions: Organ
Is it possible to have such a "great personality" (jfl:lul::lul::lul:) to pull a woman that's 3-5 PSL scores above you? Are there any examples of this? I'm incredibly curious

Send photos of couples below
↓↓↓
not possible lol
 
  • +1
Reactions: iqletlowtest
yes with status/money very easy. just with personality maybe if they are not online.
 
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Barreton and eroticerogi
Is it possible to have such a "great personality" (jfl:lul::lul::lul:) to pull a woman that's 3-5 PSL scores above you? Are there any examples of this? I'm incredibly curious

Send photos of couples below
↓↓↓
Very rare tbh.
 
For sure, though very uncommon.

But, if it comes to be in today's world, where women are propositioned non-stop both in person and online and can change partners with zero social consequence, the chances of it lasting very long are slim.
 
Is it possible to have such a "great personality" (jfl:lul::lul::lul:) to pull a woman that's 3-5 PSL scores above you? Are there any examples of this? I'm incredibly curious

Send photos of couples below
↓↓↓
Obv possible with lots of examples.

However it is not rlly personality.

Status and money can accomplish this.

However, improving looks is way easier than getting to that lvl of wealth or status.

If you can mark as solution I would appreciate it :HYPERSL:
6773989 Before
 
  • +1
Reactions: Dimorphiq
Is it possible to have such a "great personality" (jfl:lul::lul::lul:) to pull a woman that's 3-5 PSL scores above you? Are there any examples of this? I'm incredibly curious

Send photos of couples below
↓↓↓
sometimes if theyre statusmaxxed or have alot of money (she wont even be loyal)

but for the average broke chud its impossible :lul::lul::lul:
 

Similar threads

ilya202
Replies
7
Views
77
benststst
benststst
M
Replies
12
Views
78
eehhfunkyeehh
eehhfunkyeehh
Messabouts
Replies
35
Views
128
maxirraret
maxirraret
ilya202
Replies
6
Views
48
J7X
J7X
E
Replies
2
Views
41
Truehmtnn
Truehmtnn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top